Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid Soap uploaded by member-618f1Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid Soap uploaded by kelsey c.Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid Soap uploaded by Jemille B.

BY AJAX

Boost your Mood & Your Dishwashing Experience. Fights Odors with the Lively Scent of Orange. Washes away Bacteria from Your Hands. Stronger than Grease™. Dish Liquid & Hand Soap. see more...

• Does anyone else think this soap smells horrid lol 2 Answers
  • How many other scents does this product have2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite color or scent?3 Answers
  • "I cannot live without this." in 1 review
  • "I love that you can choose from different scents or whatever you call them." in 1 review
  • "Many sent that smell great works pretty good but I love down more." in 1 review
Bryn N.
Ajax always works well for cleaning my dishes whenever I buy it, but I feel like I go through it faster than some other dish soaps due to it being a little thinner.  However, it does do the job if you put a little more in the water.  I'll generally only buy this if it's on sale.
Monica B.
Woodville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
First thing I noticed when I tried this dish soap was the smell . It smelled like citrus . The bubbles was happening as the song was filling . I think I got more bubbles than water though . Even so the dishes come out clean and there was no film or Greece good product 👍 recommend
Bray A.
White City
Ajax has Been a part of my life since I was born. I love how it smells and it’s affordable it’s effective as all-around great because of my experiences I bought it at Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone
Alice E.
This product is okay, it’s not my go to but I do use it when I’m in stores that don’t have my favorite or it’s the most affordable or controlled buy. Nothing negative to say about it, it’s just not my favorite.
Margaret J.
OMAHA, NE
Great budget friendly find! Been using this since college and it does the job! I buy the bigger bottles so that I can refill my dish soap dispenser. For the price and quality, I would purchase again!
brooke w.
Loveland
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this dish soap has been one of my favorites for a while! the price is always so cheap! it works hard on removing grease and doesn’t require me to scrub much! also, it’s easily found at most grocery stores!
member-618f1
Using this for year's and was never disappointed I love this soap. Whenever there's an oily dish I never have to worry about getting it out because of this stuff. It cuts the oil right out. 10/10 recommend!
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, OH
What a great product. It not only smells good it gets you dishes really clean and shiny. I use it every day. I wash my stove top off with it. It cleans the grease right away.
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
This soap is such a great degreaser! I love using Ajax dish soap because food residue just rinses right off! With most soaps I have to spend time scrubbing food residue and oil off but not with Ajax!
rebekkka g.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of the ajax brand liquid dish soap product. The smell isn't very pleasant its pretty regular. Not effective for taking off all the grease, I was actually disappointed. I picked this up at Walmart. I would not buy this again and would honestly not recommend anyone use this product. Your dishes will b=not be clean.
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
Whats your favorite color or scent?
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many other scents does this product have
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else think this soap smells horrid lol