Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid - Orange, 52 oz uploaded by Ines G.Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid - Orange, 52 oz uploaded by Asbaerla B.Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid - Orange, 52 oz uploaded by ariel s.

BY AJAX

Boost your mood and your dishwashing experience with the lively scent of Orange while it washes away bacteria from your dishes (and your hands). see more...

Mae A.
I did try this product and I like it! The smell is good not too strong. So bubbles! When you clean a greasy pan you will need a lot of detergent to use. It’s cheaper but not really consumable compare to other brand.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
I’m not going to lie, I use Ajax because it’s cheap!

But...it also works. I’ve used it to wash everything from my car to dishes. It smells great, cleans great and just does it’s job.

The price is right and I would definitely recommend saving your money, but this product instead!
brooke w.
Loveland
this dish soap has been one of my favorites for a while! the price is always so cheap! it works hard on removing grease and doesn’t require me to scrub much! also, it’s easily found at most grocery stores!
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I have never really cared for this dish soap compared to other brands. I has a great smell but I feel like I have to use a lot of soap for it to last.

This is a great soap if you need something cheap that does the job but otherwise I will stick with a different kind that last me longer.
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
It's cheap and it gets the job done! I had a roommate say it was harsh on her hands, and she bought a leading brand bottle which was half the size for double the price. I am perfectly content with using Ajax, because it is inexpensive and cleans our dishes.
Linda C.
If you like the fresh lemon scent of this brand well you're going to love this one too! The orange smell is good and strong! You can buy it almost anywhere and works well just like the lemon scented one. Fights grease and tough grime on the dishes!
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
This dish soap is ok i mean u get what u paid for its pretty liquidy. It does smell great and doesnt leave so much residue but idk i just cant get over its thickness ratio
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
I hardly use any other dish soap. The price is great for the size and it gets the job done. The scent is good also. Has been my go to brand for some time now. Don't think I'll switch to any other unless I have no choice.
MONEKA S.
I love that Ajax comes in a 52oz bottle, it lasts a long time in my house. This detergent doesn't take a lot to get the bubbles going, it also doesn't leaves your hand feeling dry & wrinkled.