Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid Orange 30 oz uploaded by Jessica W.

BY AJAX

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Ajax Triple Action Dish Liquid Orange 30 oz see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Shelby B.
Manvel, TX
I have used Ajax for years, mainly because it is cheap. I really don't care for special soaps, this one works well without the price of an expensive brand. The smell is nice too, always makes me thing of eating oranges.
Kenna M.
Madison, WI
I really like this dish soap. It smells so good and it's gentle on hands too! It's also just thick enough that I can put it in a soap sponge thing to clean my dishes even easier. I usually buy this at Walmart or Woodmans. I got turned on to this from my roommate in college and I've never looked back. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
This grease cutting dish soap is the Bomb! Smells amazing & actually disinfects the bacteria from your hands. I always buy it at my local Walmart cause the price is always right. I highly recommend you buy this dish soap if it's not already at your sink.
Candida V.
Senoia, GA
I really like this dish soap, the smell is awesome, it's a good value for the price, you can also find it for 1.00 in the dollar tree. Is effective, however to be the best a little of Oxi in it would be the perfect one.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this soap, it is dependable and I routinely buy it. It is a great value and works really well on all messes. It's widely available which makes it convenient to buy. I recommend it to others highly! Ajax Triple Action Orange Dish Liquid
Shai C.
This can be purchased at Wal-Mart between $2 and $3. It removes grease and food residue from your dishes effectively. It smells great and also can be used as hand washing soap.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This has always been in my household. My mom and I always get this certain brand and scent. It really cleans the dirt off the dirty plates and pans. This is a must have !
Lynaia J.
Sidney, AR
I do not like Ajax at all. It never seems to get all the grease off of my dishes and it drys my hands out terribly. I will say that I love the clean orange scent but I do not feel that this product does a good job