BY AJAX #72 in Dishwashing Detergent

New! Phosphate Free. Deep Cleaning Enzymes. Powerful Grease Dissolvers. Dazzling Shine Every Time. Concentrated Dish Packs with Powerful Cleaning Enzymes Ajax® dish packs with enzymes has been formulated to provide powerful grease cleaning performance and great shine for your dishes and glasses.  Designed to eliminate stains and residue, Ajax® dish packs will leave your dishes sparkling clean. 1 Concentrated Pouch = 1 Load. see more...

Micaela M.
Just like any other cleaner. Actually cleans and smells great some residue is left behind with these. Overall a decent cheap product.
Jessica R.
Floresville, TX
I didn't like it because I had to use 3 of them to clean my dishes. So I stopped buying this product it was just a waste of my money.
Kristy P.
Harlingen, TX
This Ajax product is wonderful it does the job great and it cleans everything so good every detail and every dirty place gets clean
Reina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If I could rate this zero stars I would. It never gets my dishes clean and always leaves a film on them. I would not recommend it.
Mariah K.
Not the best detergent for my dishwasher as it doesn't get rid of most of the mess. Ithe also doesn't have a long lasting smell.
Hannah P.
Childress, TX
not the best left residue on dishes would have to rinse in since with soap and water then place back in to dry twice the time!!
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
These are a great comparison to the cascade tablets. I find myself purchasing these more. Especially for the quality in the bag
Eleusis T.
Excelente arranca grasa, a mi me encanta y mi esposo hasta lo utiliza para lavar el automóvil y algunas herramientas de trabajo
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like how well this cleans you4 stuff and the smell is great. It masks the smell of dirty dishes and does the job.