BY AJAX #68 in Dishwashing Detergent

New! Phosphate Free. Deep Cleaning Enzymes. Powerful Grease Dissolvers. Dazzling Shine Every Time. Concentrated Dish Packs with Powerful Cleaning Enzymes Ajax® dish packs with enzymes has been formulated to provide powerful grease cleaning performance and great shine for your dishes and glasses.  Designed to eliminate stains and residue, Ajax® dish packs will leave your dishes sparkling clean. 1 Concentrated Pouch = 1 Load. see more...

Megan B.
Janesville , WI
I only use Ajax Dishwater detergent! It always gets the job done nd is always at a reasonable price. There is no other detergent I trust. I highly recommend it to someone else to use. Also with the pods, it is already "measured" out nd you just place nd start your dishes.
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
These pods do great at cleaning your dishes in the dishwasher. They also don't seem to leave anytype of residue on the dishes. They are fairly cheap which is great for anyone wanting to save some money. I do buy these each time I need detergent for my dishwasher.
Akira W.
West Orange, NJ
Great for glasses like wine glasses. Come out clean no smudges or left over wine. Fast and easy they also have the liquid kind I use more than this product. You really should give this product a try especially if you have a lot of glass dishes in your kitchen.
Daphne R.
Leavenworth, KS
We just started using these because the off-brand ones weren't cutting it! We have hard water and these tabs do a great job of keeping our dishes clean and spot-free. They are a great deal for the price, just wish there was more in a pack! Recommend to anyone!
Nikki B.
Ajax works wonderful on my dishes and in my dishwasher. I love this brand and would highly recommend it to anyone. The scent is amazing and it gets tough grease off of dishes. The only possible con is that it's a bit more than other brands but totally worth it.
Alexandra B.
Medley, FL
I like to clean with this one, house smell good, and it really looks clean and brilliant is the ebst thing to clean a house, I would change it for other, yes, I would recommend yes too, I think I'm open to options, but this one is very good to take it
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I love using this to wash my dishes! it makes it extremely squeaky clean. the price value is great as it is very afordable. the scent smells amazing as it smells fresh. the pros are that it does the jobs well. i would recoomend this product!!!!!
Taylor B.
Frankln Furnace, OH
This product does the job, but not a big difference from the cheaper brands. It's not too expensive, but the off brands are just as good. I bought it from Walmart. I would probably not buy again since I could buy cheaper and work the same.
Hadacha R.
I definitely prefer this dishwasher detergent over any other. It has very clean scent and is very affordable to me. I bought it at my local supermarket SHOP RITE. I would definitely recommend this product and definitely buy it again!!!!!!!
Jess Y.
These work really well. They always get things clean and don't leave any residue on my dishes. They're pretty inexpensive compared to other brands and easy to find at HEB or any grocery store. I also like not having to buy in bulk