BY AJAX #70 in Dishwashing Detergent

New! Phosphate Free. Deep Cleaning Enzymes. Powerful Grease Dissolvers. Dazzling Shine Every Time. Concentrated Dish Packs with Powerful Cleaning Enzymes Ajax® dish packs with enzymes has been formulated to provide powerful grease cleaning performance and great shine for your dishes and glasses.  Designed to eliminate stains and residue, Ajax® dish packs will leave your dishes sparkling clean. 1 Concentrated Pouch = 1 Load. see more...

Chelsea T.
Spokane , WA
Easy to use and smells nice I love how it's all pre portioned and you can just place it in the dishwasher . Not to expensive and works great at keeping dishes clean and surprisingly spot free. Highly recommended
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I love these dishwasher tabs! My dishes come out clean, but also very shiny and smooth. It doesn't have that harsh feel that some detergents give dishes. Even my butter knives are shiny after cutting bananas or spreading peanut butter...other detergents don't always wash all the goo off. My silver wear has no rust spots and my glasses are smooth and shiny! Great product!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easy sturdy little packs of germ fighting dish cleaner! I love these things. I much prefer these to the typical powder in the box. They don't leave any streaks on my glass products or my silverware. Tough enough on grease but everything else stays looking fresh.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Leaves some residue in my dishwasher and occasionally on my dishes. Not my favorite. Strong, cleaner scent which is fine for a dish soap. Fair price for what you get I suppose. Not something I'll being buying in the future.
paulina c.
product im always using in my house hold great product and a mini joke in our home due to a silly movie but its a great product i use it when i moved out on my own and when i was growing up its great i recommend it when one is on a budget great great great
Glori U.
Brandon, FL

Ajax is one of the strongest products to clean the dishes I have used, I also use it to clean the bathroom, but its smell is strong and it gives me hands when I use it for a long time without wearing gloves, I have many years using it, I recommend, I could buy it again!!
Naty S.
Newton, NC
I really like the Ajax Triple Action Automatic Dishwasher Detergent because it leaves my dishes clean and shiny and I think it is worth it for the price and the amount of product is good since you dont need a lot for it to be effective cleaning your dishes.
Shelby H.
Topton , PA
Super tough on hard stuck on food, it leaves a nice shiny finish each time I use it! It is very rare that I need to re wash anything (unless my husband loaded the dishwasher) LOL! Saves me time money and water!
Hannah B.
I love love love the era of these little power packs. I am a serial over-pourer and this helps me portion soap=last longer, less trips to the store.

Works awesome on the dishes too, I don't feel like I have to wash everything before I wash it!