Ajax Triple Action Automatic Dishwasher Detergent

by Ajax

New! Phosphate Free. Deep Cleaning Enzymes. Powerful Grease Dissolvers. Dazzling Shine Every Time. Concentrated Dish Packs with Powerful Cleaning Enzymes Ajax® dish packs with enzymes has been formulated to provide powerful grease cleaning performance and great shine for your dishes and glasses.  Designed to eliminate stains and residue, Ajax® dish packs will leave your dishes sparkling clean. 1 Concentrated Pouch = 1 Load.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ajax Triple Action Automatic Dishwasher Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Zoe F.
Baltic
Works well, I have no problems with it. The scent is not bad or anything but not super amazing. Bought it at a dollar general, it’s effective. I recommend it to anyone else. And I would buy again. It’s also easy to find.
Michelle C.
Mc Lean, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using Aja my whole life and I can not complain about it. This product is perfect for oily plates and everything else
Lauu G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I like it because with a little I use it makes a lot of foam... and it takes away the fat and all the food very well
Brie L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This saves me a lot, I just put it in the dishwasher and it does the job for me, especially this soap I like because it removes the dirt
allie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Surprisingly effective and easy to use. Affordable and widely available.  Nice scent, durable packaging, and most importantly clean dishes at the end. I'm not sure how 'green/non-toxic' the formula is, which is the only factor keeping me from rating it five stars.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This ajax dish doesn't help me what so ever. It makes my dishes kinda dry and a bit of white streaks on the glass.
aly N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
smells so good and works strong! never have to do a second run on the dishwasher and great price!
Elyse P.
Sault S Marie, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is the best. Leaves your dishes sparkling clean out of the dishwasher with no water spots! Never question whether or not it’s doing its job, I know it always is!
Sarah L.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely the easiest way to use dish detergent but not the best way to clean dishes. These never seem to actually melt all the way. And sometimes I find it on dishes. #cleaningsupplies #moms please like and comment if you agree
Kortni W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Ajax is amazing! I love how this dishwashing cleaner works so well. My brother never rinses his plates and It still takes everything away. It makes my dishes clean and sparkling!

Looking for your answer?