BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Rocio C.
This soap work very well and I like how my dishes look after I wash them..

The smell is so good and the price is very good
Pati R.
I do like to use Ajax to wash some delicate laundry it's also good for cleaner every where not just dishes! The price is to good! I love the orange scented one. Yes I'd recommend it to .
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
I love Ajax dishwasher liquid. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons. And it always clean all my dishes well and does cleans grease very well so if you have anything that is greasy that needs to be cleaned. This would work very well.
Jeka D.
Desengrasante muy bueno de olor suave recomendable para q lo usen en sus hogares ya verán q sirve
Mrs t.
You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
I work very well, I use it for a long time, remove very fat dishes is very clean and no bad smell
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
I don't use this for my dishes but I do have in my laundry cabinet for any kind of oil stains on clothing when I cook.. This does the job. I use to throw away the clothes because no matter what I did before never came off.. but with this or any other dish soap it does the job.
Kelechi K.
Woodland Hills
I trust this company. When I use Ajax the grease, the crumbs, and the stains all go. It is a very powerful and useful product. I also truly appreciate that it doesn’t leave my hands feeling dry or brittle. And you can always find at your local grocery store for a great price.
Anitta c.
Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
LoLo M.
Finding a dishwashing liquid that cuts through grease when cooking homemade meals daily has been difficult but this one does the job on my large pots pans and bakeware stubborn stains.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??