BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Tammy S.
Chicago
Ajax is a good dishwashing liquid and does get the job done. My only complaint is that I have to use alot of soap throughout the dishwashing process.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This works just as good as its competitors, but is a fraction of the price. I buy this from time to time when I get tired of the other kinds, but I honestly like this just as good! It is a little drying for your hands but this really isn’t made for your hands! It does its job and it’s pretty cheap.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY
Always feel like I have to use a bunch of this to get the suds I want. Seems to clean well though and the scent is pleasant. Just not worth the money when I have to use so much.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI
Super degreaser is true to its name. This soap definitely lives up to its name!
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
Very budget friendly. i buy this at times when on the whim and I need a mediocre dish detergent thats not too watery and does the job. I like this particular scent but I feel as though you have to use more of this particular brand to get your dish water sudsy
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I use to clean my dishes daily. I wish the color was artificial looking and the smell was more natural. I like how it gets the job done and gets grease out well. This product does last a while which is good with a cheap price.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
GIANNA K.
LOVE this dish soap. Removes all residues and is super effective! Also, smells amazing!!
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??

Kohl's