BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Tammy S.
Chicago
Ajax is a good dishwashing liquid and does get the job done. My only complaint is that I have to use alot of soap throughout the dishwashing process.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This works just as good as its competitors, but is a fraction of the price. I buy this from time to time when I get tired of the other kinds, but I honestly like this just as good! It is a little drying for your hands but this really isn’t made for your hands! It does its job and it’s pretty cheap.
Tiffany P.
CUTS GREASE! Amazing product right here! Love how it just removes the dirt and grime so easily. I use this everyday before I load my dishwasher. Great product, smells fresh and clean and works like a charm.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
I have to give this product a 4 star review. Although it's good on messy dishes, greasy plastic and known for leaving glassware water spot free, it's not the easiest or most gentle on hands. I know that the product is designed to clean your dishes but all in all, it doesn't have to be so rough on your skin. It's a good product but could be better. Always room for improvement, right?
Sandra P.
Eu não tenho um alto padrão para sabão. Enquanto limpar meus pratos, tudo bem por mim. Isso faz exatamente isso e é um bom preço. Vá em frente.
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great soap! it works well on all crusty foods and grease! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Julianne W.
Loganville
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells so good and works so well. Even on my greasiest dishes a little bit of this and it's done.
Emma T.
New Martinsville, WV
Works just as hard as Dawn. Just seems to dry your hands out and lift fake nails faster though. Love the smell.
Kaths M.
Rinde muchas lavadas. Realmente todo queda muy limpio. Despega fácilmente la grasa. Su olor a limón es delicioso
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??

Kohl's