BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This product serves it's purpose an for a much cheaper price than some alternatives. It truly does help cut grease and even with stuck on greasy foods, after a little soaking they are a breeze to clean. The lemon scent is nice and you only need a tiny bit each time you do dishes so a bottle lasts a long time.
Merry L.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
I love this product. It smells so good. It's a staple in my art room! Super low price. I buy mine at Dollar Tree.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Smells nice. It's cheap, well known, good for cleaning dishes or anything that needs suds that isn't too delicate. Will buy again, just wish they were not such harsh chemicals in them- lately I only buy organic.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Pros on Ajax- you can find it anywhere, it doesn't cost a lot of money, it has a nice scent, and the container is huge so you don't have to go out and buy it all the time. Cons on Ajax- it says that is guarantees grease removal but unfortunately it doesn't work on cleaning my kitchen cabinets after oil splatters onto them. I know that sounds silly, but if it says it cuts grease, it should cut grease right?! Overall, good value if you are using on dishes only!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
exzor l.
exzor l.
the best ajax formula is the active lemon, so easy to clean dishes and powerful to kill grease. this formula didnt hurt your hands and its easy to get it worldwide. smells good and doesnt leave flavours in the dishes, I currently buy it all months.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Ajax is the best ! Has the most amazing results always ! I use it on all of my items
Mia S.
Mia S.
This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
The lemon seems to perform better than orange. I use this to cut grease and it does. We use this in addition to other dish liquids, but with a cheaper price, and in theory the same thing, this is deffinately not a faux paux. I would recommend the lemon over the orange. I water mine down and it still does an awesome job.
Karina B.
Karina B.
It is excellent for removing fat from pots and dishes without having to scrub a lot, its aroma is delicious and not so strong with hands, I like it a lot because it does not have to use so much to achieve the desired results ... I recommend it a lot!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??