BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Ivy N.
Smells amazing! Also, it gets off the tough oil residue from plastic containers!
Samantha A.
Los Angeles , CA
I tend to go for dishwashing liquid that suds up a lot. I find my sponges (and I use a bunch of different ones) eating up the dishwashing liquid without actually soaping up. I burn through it pretty quickly, but I grab for them because of the cheap price and does the job temporarily, but in my opinion it is very wasteful.
Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Best product ever. Makes washing dishes easy as it cuts thru the grease and grime. Doesn't take much product to get the job done.
pam b.
Coraopolis, PA
Does a great job removing grease and has a great scent I get the best prices at shop and save.
I like the lemon scent and the product is worth it because it's not too expensive. I like how the soap goes well with our dishes.
Pauline S.
Très bon produit vaisselle. Dégraisse très bien, pas la peine de frotter des heures.
Brooke G.
The lemon sent smells great and it is a very tough soap yet it's very easy on my skin. It gets greasy pans/plates clean without much work from me. It is a product I always have in my house. I recommend this product 100%
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR
Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This product serves it's purpose an for a much cheaper price than some alternatives. It truly does help cut grease and even with stuck on greasy foods, after a little soaking they are a breeze to clean. The lemon scent is nice and you only need a tiny bit each time you do dishes so a bottle lasts a long time.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
I always buy Ajax dishiquid. It smells good, doesn't ittitate your hands. It cuts through grease and is a great value.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??

Kohl's