BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
This works well and suds up well. It doesn't take much to make a full
sink load of dishes clean. It cuts thru grease well and even takes
grease and oil off of plastic Bowles and other Plastic dishes. And it
smells fantastic. Just a squirt or two is all it takes of this stuff

Sara M.
Philadelphia
This stuff cuts through grease really well and has a decent smell. Also a little goes a long way
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite dish products. It smells amaxing, ckeans VERY well, snd leaves my hands feeling super soft!
Katie H.
Salt Lake City
Removes grease off of pots and pans and makes washing dishes easier. Not a lot of suds but a great dish washing soap.
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
Works great at cleaning dishes has a nice scent and bubbles up nicely. Very affordable as well
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
Works so good! It cuts grease off of dishes like no other! I love the price too! It’s super cheap!
Senia F.
Works great and you don't need a ton of it at a time. Gets dishes squeaky clean and suds up really good. I almost never buy any other kind
Carri G.
I grew up using this so it was normal to use it when I got my own house. It's always done what it needs to and lasts a while and cheap! Can't beat it
Kelsey T.
Evergreen, NC
Besides dawn, this is one of the best dish soaps and very affordable. When were tight on money, this is the one we buy and it works great for the price!
Dalgerys A.
This product seemed very good since I have obtained very good results for my home and I love it, it is incredible
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??