BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This soap smells delightful! It has a great citrus scent! It leaves my dishes clean and gets the grease off. I appreciate how clean this brand is and find it is worth the extra money. I would repurchase.
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
This product is great for washing greasy pots and pans. I can find it anywhere and it’s very affordable.
Sharon S.
Philadelphia
The best by far. I like this dish detergent because it cleans away grease well. It’s super affordable has different scents and you get a lot for your money. My favorite is the lemon. Compared to other this gets the job done the best. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Emery F.
kissimmee
Adoro todos os produtos da linha ajax limpam e dão um perfume agradável a casa retirando toda a gordura persistentes!
Iris H.
Classic dish soap my family has been using for years. I love the fresh lemony scent and it gets rid of all the grease and other stuff on dishes.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This dishwashing liquid works well and is very affordable. I like the classic lemon scent.
Megan G.
Corona, CA
Ajax is my favorite dish soap. It does the job and deep cleans my dishes and just doesn’t disappoint. I’ve pursued this in probably every scent but the lemon is my favorite because I just feel citrus is best for the kitchen.
Rafia A.
This is something I learned to love because my mom has been using it for years. The dishes are always squeaky clean and it really cuts through the grease.
Jennifer B.
My go to dish soap. I love the citrus scent and my hands don’t slip when I’m washing the dishes like with other brands. Smells good too!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??