BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Bridget W.
I'm not a fan of Ajax Super degreaser lemon dish soap. I want to know why it doesn't degrease my dishes this is very disappointing and I am not a fan of the scent. it is cheap but sometimes it is better to buy something else because you end up spending twice as much because you have to use more. I would not recommend this to others.
Taylor P.
Ajax is great because you can use it for more than just your dishes. I think it dries my hands out more so then other brands like dawn but I like to use it after I cook a big meal. It gets the pots and pans clean without a lot of scrubbing. Plus I like the smell, it has the lemon fresh scent.
Megan G.
Such a great product for a low price! I was looking for something that wasn't going to bust my budget and I picked up this. Fell in love with the smell and it didn't leave any residue on my dishes and didn't leave my hands feeling like I just did a load of dishes! Great product!
Julie l.
Tompkinsville, KY
I wont lie, I use AJax for pretty much everything. I keep a bottle of AJax and water on the back of my stove and use it for spills, to wipe down counters, to clean up small messes in my bathroom. You name it, ive probably used AJax to clean it.
Leysi E.
Miramar , FL
I have to get the degreaser or else my dishes don’t feel clean! This one really does strip the grease on contact! I absolutely love this stuff, and you really only need alittle bit! I so recommend this to anyone who comes across this review
Madiha K.
This is my go to dish cleaning liquid. I always buy a bigger bottle. I also use this to clean my stoves along with a little baking soda. It kills the grease so easily. Dish washing has definitely become easier using Ajax!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Tiffanie C.
Caledonia
Absolutely horrible. My dishes wasn’t getting clean. I would have to wash them two or three times to get them clean cause it would leave a greasy feeling on my dishes. I will not recommend this anyone.
Fallon B.
To say this is a cheaper brand compared to others, it works just as hard if not harder than the top brands out there. I am a thrifty shopper and constantly look for cheaper products that don't let up on quality and Ajax is just that. It is a great degreaser and no longer do I have to let things sit and soak, but can cut through hard stains and grease right away without cutting into my budget.
Gina C.
Harrington, DE
Ajax is great. Works just as well as the popular brands for half the price. In a household of 6, we go through a ton of dishes! Ajax never disappoints when it comes to getting the job done
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??