Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY

This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA

I always buy Ajax dishiquid. It smells good, doesn't ittitate your hands. It cuts through grease and is a great value.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA

Super effective ! Does it's job. Long lasting bottle, great value. Smells nice
Pranita T.
Pranita T.

I often buy this and use for cleaning dishes. Great product, smells great, good for my dry hand.
Rosemary T.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA

The Ajax degreaser works great on all dishes! Especially on those pots and pans I love it I will keep buying this
crystal v.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL

This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
Yaniris C.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL

Im really not picky on what dish soap i buy but i always tend to go for this one, maybe because its very affordable and it does its job ! Also i love this one because it helps remove grease way easier and faster from pots the any other i have tried before.
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Highland, CA

I only buy this dish soap i think it works very well especially on my greesey pans its not expensive at all and u get a big bottle
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN

Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now