BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS
This soap has been brought throughout my family for generations. And my mom just loves the citrus smell.
Gabriela O.
This stuff is amazing ! Smells great and leaves my dishes clean and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry
Cecilia R.
Pharr, TX
My husband and I love citrus scents so when we can afford cheap brand, this is the first one on our lists
Cynthia H.
Lemon brand is really good. One the smell, the price and it gets rid of fleas when I wash my dogs with it
Christina L.
Pompano beach, FL
I have always used this product because of how affordable it is. It's a great product and very effective!
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
Fresh scent, wipes away greasy cooking ware easily. Leaves dishes spotless and feeling completely clean.
danette t.
Winchester
Worked ok. The product is very cost effective. Could have been a little better at getting the grease off.
LEAR27174 marysol g.
Excellent immediate action of removing the fat from the food of the dishes and with a pleasant fragrance
Michelle E.
Cheap dish soap that cleans the dishes easily and smells good too. Lathers well and cuts grease just fine
Earlene J.
Yakima, WA
Cuts grease. Nice smell. Dishes feel clean like you didn't forget to wash them. A little goes a long ways
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??