Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Etaka L.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD

This soap is so cheap and I love it. It is something that i pick up when my go to soap brands are not on sale or too expensive. The smell of the soap is a normal artificial lemon scent which is what expect from a dish soap. I would buy this soap again and again only because I can say it does is job
Patty G.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT

This does the job of cleaning dishes but I found I had to use a lot because it was kinda watery. Because it was so watery, I always spilled onto the sponge, waay more than I intended, so use some caution when you buy it! It's fine, pick some up when it's on sale to keep under the sink.
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Michela C.
Michela C.

THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Sunderland, MA

I usually purchase this product because of the price and because I love the smell of lemons. It works great and is always so much cheaper than the other brands. I usually purchase this from Walmart and others should give this a try and compare it to the product they are using now.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

this was the dish detergent my mom always used when I was growing up, so it became a usual in my kitchen cabinet as well. It doesn't look or feel fancy on my hands, but it smells fine and does a good job cleaning greasy dishes, at an affordable price point.
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Glenolden, PA

Works. Not my go to every time, but it gets the job done. Always use to soak my dishes and the grease lets up. I love the strong smell of lemon fresh that it gets off. I rotate dish liquids but this is definitely one in heavy rotation.
Jenessa L.
Jenessa L.

I like this product for its effectiveness and price. I didn't spend a ton but it works really well.
Jariah G.
Jariah G.

My family tends to make very greasy meals (we also love bacon) which makes for greasy dishes. We've never had a problem with AJAX cleaning our grease messes. Other dish liquids will clean dishes but leave them with a greasy film, we've never had that problem with AJAX. Plus, there's always the great Deadpool references when buying it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This soap works so well at cutting grease it's crazy, I even use it to wash my hands if I prep something greasy. It has a fresh orange scent & It's relatively cheap. Ajax put outs out coupons pretty often which is actually the reason I gave it a go!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now