BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

samantha w.
Dahlgren, VA
My go to sign cell it's sooo cheap! I can get a large bottle for $1 and it's same quality of more expensive brand.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Yasmin V.
Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Love the smell and the price but I do feel like I have to use more of it then o would with some of the other brands
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Monika M.
Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS
This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Good price and works great. The smell isn't as great as some but still well worth the money! I would use it again !
This dish detergent is good it keep your dishes clean and shiny I bought my at Walmart because there price is great
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??