Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
This product works great and especially for those pans with tough grease on it. It works wonders. Also good on the hands.
marle t.
marle t.

Very good this product. I have no complaints about it, I would continue to buy it because I have obtained good results, it does not damage my hands and clean my dishes well. Its smell is delicious.
This brand would continue to use because so far I have not had any problems with their products
Manda M.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL

Smells awesome, is not overpriced at all, and you get a good amount out of the amount of soap you use to clean dishes
Jeka D.
Jeka D.

Desengrasante muy bueno de olor suave recomendable para q lo usen en sus hogares ya verán q sirve
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX

Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Ambar R.
Ambar R.

The best I use it every day to scrub and clean my kitchen! Leaves a very good ploy To limon!
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Sergio F.
Sergio F.
San luis potosi

Amo este rico producto con aroma ah limon y citricos te deja una buena limpieza en tus trastes
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX

You can never go wrong with lemon scented items especially while washing dishes
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now