BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Average soap. We buy this 90% of the time because its affordable. It dries out your hands severely though so maybe chose dawn or wear glove if it bothers you.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I like the value you get With this product. For only a few dollars you get a lot of dish soap that'll last you two months. The scent is nice and it cleans well. I would buy this product over and over again.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
I love this product. I use it to clean my kitchen, bathroom and even my makeup brushes.
Anitta c.
Anitta c.
Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Asia C.
Asia C.
Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??