BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Marisela I.
Deming, NM
i like these product it has a really reasonable price i love the lemon scent. these is my favorite ajax prosuct.
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ajax!!! this soap can bust through any stuck on grease or gunk. it also works on stained clothes.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Great buy and great smell. I love the Ajax brand dish soap. I find it at a great price no matter where I buy it.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Ajax works wonders on my dishes. It removed the food particles with ease. Plus the lemon smell was a nice bonus.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
I love this product. It smells so good. It's a staple in my art room! Super low price. I buy mine at Dollar Tree.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
I use this for my pots and pans and it works well just use dawn more than any other dish soap and degreaser brand
Leonor Mariana R.
miami, FL
Es de las pocas marcas que no me rompen las manos, deja los platos super limpios y tiene un agradable olor.
Grace L.
Edison, NJ
It does it's job. I like to add in some water to slightly dilute it since I tend to squeeze out more than I need.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
Good product I'm not so fond of the smell but it gets the job done for half the cost, so I can't be mad at that.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM
Wouldn't change to any other , it gets all the grease out my dishes and I love the smell , gentle with my hands
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??