BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Maria R.
Maywood, CA
I like to use this every so often it's good and it lasts longer I sometimes don't have to be buying a lot of soap
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA
Grt smeelll great quality and great price highly recommended in my home never is absent please go head and try it
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Brittni M.
I love this dish soap and the Degreaser in it I feel like it get some dishes clean the way that I want them to be
Adriana F.
Cypress, TX
It seems as though idly doesn't take out tough stains and grease very well. Also makes the skin on my hands peel
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Great buy and great smell. I love the Ajax brand dish soap. I find it at a great price no matter where I buy it.
Grace L.
Edison, NJ
It does it's job. I like to add in some water to slightly dilute it since I tend to squeeze out more than I need.
Leonor Mariana R.
miami, FL
Es de las pocas marcas que no me rompen las manos, deja los platos super limpios y tiene un agradable olor.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
I use this for my pots and pans and it works well just use dawn more than any other dish soap and degreaser brand
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
I love this product. It smells so good. It's a staple in my art room! Super low price. I buy mine at Dollar Tree.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??