Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV

As a college student I'm always looking for something cheap and affordable for my dishes. I always use this brand because it's inexpensive and it gets the job done!
Konica R.
Konica R.
Randallstown, MD

This one has the whole kitchen smelling lemony. Price poi ''tis really great too.
Tanquarae M.
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY

This is the best dish liquid to use. I am all about cleanliness when it comes to the dishes that I use to eat my food. It smells very good and is also a very good price. I would say that this dish soap is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone and buy it again.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Patty W.
Patty W.

This is 100% my favorite soap. It works perfectly. It gets anything clean. The lemon scent is the only one I use. It doesn't dry out my hands. A little goes a long way so a large bottle lasts for a long time. Totally worth the price and it is one that I have been repurchasing and will continue to repurchase in the future
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy, NJ

My husband loves this one and I do love the fresh lemony clean scent. Definitely is tough on grease (I cook with a lot of oil & frying) so sometimes the oil splatters and I also use this soap on and around my stove, leaves my pans and stoves sparkling clean.
esteffany d.
esteffany d.

The best desengrasante that I have proved, eliminates to the instant the fat leaving my plate brilliant and dry
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL

It's okay for its price. Alittle more watery than others but they smell good. I would use if you don't have a lot of dishes
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Columbus, OH

I use this every week bc it is very cheap and works great. My favorite dish soap. Buy every week.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now