BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Portia I.
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville
Love the lemon scent. Cleans my dishes. I just don't like how my hands feel after using
AILEEN V.
AILEEN V.
Doral, FL
me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I like the value you get With this product. For only a few dollars you get a lot of dish soap that'll last you two months. The scent is nice and it cleans well. I would buy this product over and over again.
Patsy G.
Patsy G.
Lasts for many washes and is super efficient! Smells good too. Works to take off grease satins!
Rossana T.
Rossana T.
ajax super desengrasante es el mejor desengrasante que hay en el mercado. sin mucho esfuerzo consigue dejas tus platos y sartenes libres de grasa que deja la comida. es totalmente efectivo! el mejor. lo recomiendo porque tiene muy biuen precio
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero
Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS
Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK
Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??