BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Brittni M.
I love this dish soap and the Degreaser in it I feel like it get some dishes clean the way that I want them to be
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
Good product I'm not so fond of the smell but it gets the job done for half the cost, so I can't be mad at that.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA
Grt smeelll great quality and great price highly recommended in my home never is absent please go head and try it
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
I love this product. It smells so good. It's a staple in my art room! Super low price. I buy mine at Dollar Tree.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
I use this for my pots and pans and it works well just use dawn more than any other dish soap and degreaser brand
Holly F.
Grand Rapids , MI
Ajax works wonders on my dishes. It removed the food particles with ease. Plus the lemon smell was a nice bonus.
Leonor Mariana R.
miami, FL
Es de las pocas marcas que no me rompen las manos, deja los platos super limpios y tiene un agradable olor.
Brooklyn J.
Works great, smells good and is a decent price. What's not to love about it! Lasts a decent amount of time also.
Adriana F.
Cypress, TX
It seems as though idly doesn't take out tough stains and grease very well. Also makes the skin on my hands peel
Maggie F.
This is my go to dish washing detergent. This scent is refreshing however the other scents are just as pleasant.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??