Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Amaya-Andrea W.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA

A lot fresh smell I love it so much. It definitely cares for the oil and grease. That's really all I need it for. You can buy this at any store for a very good, low price. I would definitely recommend to others .
Heba A.
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI

This is an excellent dish detergent - great for cleaning dishes even greasy baked on messes. I love the scents, I think I have bought them all. And the price is great.
Marisela I.
Marisela I.
Deming, NM

i like these product it has a really reasonable price i love the lemon scent. these is my favorite ajax prosuct.
Khustaba N.
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, and now I also use it! I love buying the bigger bottle. Great price, great product and great quality.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Astoria, NY

This dish soap is cheap but gets the job done. The bottle can last a long time and it leaves the dishes smelling and looking new
Megan R.
Megan R.

Works great on tough grease and smells amazing too. Have been using it for quite a while, and wpuld recomend it to anyone who wants to be tough on grease with little effort.
Mis G.
Mis G.

My Dollar General pick when funds are tight. Okay at cutting grease but you have to use more vs brands like Palmolive.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
seattle, WA

Cheapest option at my local store. Smells really good and does the job quite well. I usually use it with a brush dish scrubber. Sometimes it comes out of the bottle a little too fast when its full. Not sure if it makes your hands dry but if you use a brush it doesn't really matter
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Affordable but not such a great spider for really crazy dishes it smells great and it gets the job done I only use this when I'm low on cash
Liuba S.
Liuba S.

This soap is great for its price and only the smallest amount is needed when cleaning
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??