Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Highland, CA

I only buy this dish soap i think it works very well especially on my greesey pans its not expensive at all and u get a big bottle
Lynda J.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN

Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Treana H.
Treana H.
Riverside, CA

This liquid soap smells so good! It's great at removing the grease from the dishes and a little goes a long way! The price is just right and you can purchase at any local store such as food 4 less, el super etc.
Ana R.
Ana R.

Has a great smell as well as the color of the liquid. Fulfills its function very well. I would certainly use it again, since it is a fundamental product for the cleaning of my home and we are all very pleased
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL

I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH

This is super cheap and does a good job. You don't have to use much to get your dishes clean
Rose J.
Rose J.

Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Paige H.
Paige H.

Love the lemon smell! It smells so citrusy and clean. I can't get enough of it!
Tamia G.
Tamia G.

This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now