BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mayfield, KY
Works wonderfully. Cuts grease and is a fair price. Works great for hand washing dishes!
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Had to use so much soap to get a little bubble. Only get a smell from bottle. Not when using. Would never buy again or suggest anyone to get. You get what you pay for
Is really good, it does not hurt your hands, but it is an excellent fat starter and not only removes fat from a dish, it can be from the kitchen too. Also has a very pleasant aroma, I recommend it
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Nope. This is my third pick when Dawn and then Palmolive is all sold out in the grocery store. It's cheap but not good. The price equals the quality. Hard to scrub out some dishes with this and harms your hands by cracking them.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Works very well and is also very inexpensive. The lemon scent is fresh and clean. Ajax is a great brand
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is a great degreaser. We are always satisfied when cleaning with this product.
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
Great scent and degreasing power. This brand is always affordable and a great value for the size.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??