Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
shelley s.
shelley s.
Taylor, TX

Love ajaX especially the lemon smell .as soo as I add soap to my dishwater makes dishwashing fun the scent of lemon just make smy kithChen smell good .also leave my dishes looking spotless
Molly C.
Molly C.

I bought this because it was really affordable. It worked fine but isn't an amazing smell.
linda s.
linda s.
Corvallis, OR

Ajax works great on greasy pots and pans and you don't need to use a lot so a little goes a long way
Perfect for greasy dishes! This product is my Go to when it comes for grease! And super inexpensive
Amy L.
Amy L.
Homestead, PA

This soap works really well at hetting stuck on food off dishes. However, it is rough on the hands
Lupita H.
Lupita H.

This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
Francesscca S.
Francesscca S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love using this cuts grease really well and I love the fresh lemon scent that it has.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Ajax is super cheap and found at the dollar stores. It still works good for washing dishes. the scents don't always smell the best so check before buying.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.

Not the best.. I had to keep pouring some more on my sponge for bubbles to appear.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.

I feel like I grew up using this soap. It's the one we always had In my house and got the job done!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??