Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA

Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY

this is one of the better brands for dishwashing soap. i like this because it really cuts the grease and makes the dishes extra clean! this is great for the price and easy to find on sale!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
El Paso, TX

I absolutely love love this dish soap . It's reasonable priced. A little goes a long way with this dish soap. And the smell is great as well really cleans my dishes
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ

Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL

cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.
Olga F.
Olga F.

Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Lexi C.
Lexi C.

Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA

This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY

With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO

Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now