BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Griselda D.
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
It ls really good I use it all the time ! I got it at my local supermarket. It's effective and
It gets everything done. Not disappointing at all! It's cheap but it has a good value, recommended !
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
More than five stars; the biggest difference is cleaning pots and pans, especially stainless steel. The baking soda in the product makes all the difference and cleaning the pans, e.g. after cooking a fried egg is much much easier.
The scent is perfect strength, i.e.. not too much and nice aroma. Great produc
Sana A.
Sana A.
I like the clean fresh scent this soap has. Does a good job of cleaning the dishes and pans.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Always works for me - never have had an issue with this product. It's effective in degreasing and get the job done and at a super affordable price.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Baltimore
Love this product. Does. It leave any type of residue on dishes. Doesn't leave them soapy
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I've been using Ajax for many years. I usually buy it at target or Walmart, it's very affordable . This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave my sponge smelling bad.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Athens, GA
Best degreaser dishwashing soap I use it to wash all my pots and pans, and it gets the grease gone super fast. My grandpa also uses it when has grease on his hands from working on the truck and it works wonders
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??