BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Diany G.
Reseda, CA
The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
Makes washing dishes super easy even if there are hard to get stains on them. Leaves dishes looking shiny and clean
Daniela M.
Orlando, FL
Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
Christy P.
Kearns, UT
For the price it's okay. You have to use a lot in order for it clean your pots and pans. It does smell nice though.
Monika M.
Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA
Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like Ajax does not get as soapy as other brands like it gets soapy but it doesn't stay soapy for very long.
Alayna K.
Atascadero,Ca
This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??