BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
This is my all time favorite scent from this brand. The degreasing quality also works really well. Highly recommend.
Nadine G.
New York
This is another product I love to use and it's in my regular rotation of good degreaser not better than Dawn thought
Kelsi L.
Granbury , TX
Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Josette H.
I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Galvan L.
Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Jessica S.
Huntingtown, MD
Use this for dishes everyday, but we also dilute it and use it to clean our granite counter tops. Keeps them clean.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Good price and works great. The smell isn't as great as some but still well worth the money! I would use it again !
Jennifer S.
This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Vicki S.
Mount Prospect
The only dish soap I use! It's so cheap but cleans my greasy dishes so easily. It lasts long and is super worth it.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??