BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Yadira C.
Buy this product quite often. The price is pretty good. Cleans good and smells good too
Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Best product ever. Makes washing dishes easy as it cuts thru the grease and grime. Doesn't take much product to get the job done.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This product makes washing even the toughest, caked-on dishes easier. Less elbow grease is needed, and the lemon scent is pleasant. I will continue to purchase this product in the future, and would be open to trying other products in this brand.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Este desengrasante de AJAX es muy bueno para quitar las manchas de grasas mas fuertes, de verdad cumple su promesa y quita toda la suciedad y grasa. Tiene un aroma agradable. Tiene buen precio, un empaque muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro.
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL
I use this solely for getting grease stains out of clothes. Nothing works like this stuff!
Ivy N.
Smells amazing! Also, it gets off the tough oil residue from plastic containers!
M A.
The Best dish soap I've found!! It also smells really good and doesn't dry my hands out like others I've tried!
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I like this dish soap. Smells nice. Cost cheap. Does great work. My dishes are not greasy. Very effective. Pros- not drying my hand, cons- i wish it would have pump. I like lemon or lime sent. Smells very fresh. I would get to again. I never change it.
Norma A.
Absolutely my favorite dishwasher detergent, I always buy mine from Walmart or any supermarket, it is so affordable, this big bottle can cost $2 and some change
Lakeshia J.
Does the job. I usually mix this with an all purpose cleaner and my dishes end up squeaky clean. It's not harsh to my hands.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??