Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Perfect for greasy dishes! This product is my Go to when it comes for grease! And super inexpensive
Amy L.
Amy L.
Homestead, PA

This soap works really well at hetting stuck on food off dishes. However, it is rough on the hands
Lupita H.
Lupita H.

This Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Washer is fantastic! I was jubilant when I started using this product! It has a very affordable price anyone would be glad to buy it! And the scent is to die for!! I would totally recommend it to others without doubt!
Francesscca S.
Francesscca S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love using this cuts grease really well and I love the fresh lemon scent that it has.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Ajax is super cheap and found at the dollar stores. It still works good for washing dishes. the scents don't always smell the best so check before buying.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.

Not the best.. I had to keep pouring some more on my sponge for bubbles to appear.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.

I feel like I grew up using this soap. It's the one we always had In my house and got the job done!
Amaya-Andrea W.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA

A lot fresh smell I love it so much. It definitely cares for the oil and grease. That's really all I need it for. You can buy this at any store for a very good, low price. I would definitely recommend to others .
Heba A.
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI

This is an excellent dish detergent - great for cleaning dishes even greasy baked on messes. I love the scents, I think I have bought them all. And the price is great.
Marisela I.
Marisela I.
Deming, NM

i like these product it has a really reasonable price i love the lemon scent. these is my favorite ajax prosuct.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now