BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber C.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA
This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Desiray S.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
It's definately a degreaser lol. NY only complaint is I use to much to do.the dishes. I don't know of I need too or if the packaging just allows to much product to come out at once.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
It usually cheap and works ok. If I buy it I go for one with the degreaser. I feel like I have to use more of it to really get the dishes clean
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Great for many things. Easy to get rid of grease and food from dishes. Also , used to trap gnats and excellent for cleaning makeup brushes and beauty blenders! Would buy again.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
You can never go wrong with lemon scented items especially while washing dishes
This product sort of lives by what it says. It is a degreaser but not "super." I find myself having to wash the pot/pan/plate second (and rare occasions a third) time as I feel that this soap isn't sudsy or soapy enough to remove all of the grease or grime. I think this soap works well with washing dishes that are so oily, sticky, or greasy.
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Manda M.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
Smells awesome, is not overpriced at all, and you get a good amount out of the amount of soap you use to clean dishes
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??