BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is a great degreaser. We are always satisfied when cleaning with this product.
Angel L.
Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
This is the best for the dishes. I love the smell and leave my dishes super clean
I've been using this since forever
Josette H.
I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Alejandra P.
This one is perfect when doing big dishes with tough stains. This works so well and keeps everything super spot clean
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Great when you're in a pinch and out of dish soap but not the best. It works gets the job done but not what I prefer.
Johnetta H.
Great smell work wonder on dishes I used this product for years it always seem to get the job done with no complaints
Gabrielle D.
Deptford, NJ
My favorite soap and I love the lemon smell it's make my sink smell fresh and clean. It also gets out the tough stuff
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??