BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
My go to dish soap mainly because of the price. It works just as well as the higher priced soaps so why pay more.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
I use this for my pots and pans and it works well just use dawn more than any other dish soap and degreaser brand
Brittni M.
I love this dish soap and the Degreaser in it I feel like it get some dishes clean the way that I want them to be
Maggie F.
This is my go to dish washing detergent. This scent is refreshing however the other scents are just as pleasant.
Madilynn  S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great soap, don't really have a preference for soap but this stuff is really nice. Good value and it smells good
Leonor Mariana R.
Es de las pocas marcas que no me rompen las manos, deja los platos super limpios y tiene un agradable olor.
Mary R.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer the orange scented one, it just seems to work better bit if i cant find it it this is my next choice.
Savannah L.
I only buy it because it's so much cheaper. It takes a lot of soap to cut through the grease & is pretty watery
Anastaissa V.
Cocoa, Fl
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with my dishes.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??