Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Sana A.
Sana A.

I like the clean fresh scent this soap has. Does a good job of cleaning the dishes and pans.
Shan E.
Shan E.

For budget dish soap Ajax does a wonderful job. It really is a great degreaser and gets dishes sparkling clean. The lemon scent is refreshing and upbeat, and makes washing dishes by hand a little more bearable. If you are on a budget Ajax is definitely a good choice.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC

I like this dishwashing detergent. The lemon scent is so fresh and clean smelling. The degreasing properties of this detergent really help clean up greasy pans. It lathers pretty well and is recommend.
Dubelys G.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL

Quita toda la grasa con solo unas gotas! Buen olor y textura... cuida las manos y nos las reseca
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL

Ooh, this dishwashing liquid reminds me of home. My mom used this soap for EVERYTHING so now this is what I associate with clean. It's really cheap, yet very effective at cutting through grease and grime. Definitely a good deal for the price, and you get an amazingly clean scent to boot!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Florence, MS

Love the smell, but this soap is just a little too runny for me to enjoy. I have one of those wand sponges you fill with soap. When I put this product in there, it leaks out all the sides. I also don't like how it leaves a residue on your hands even after you wash like crazy.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc

More than five stars; the biggest difference is cleaning pots and pans, especially stainless steel. The baking soda in the product makes all the difference and cleaning the pans, e.g. after cooking a fried egg is much much easier.
The scent is perfect strength, i.e.. not too much and nice aroma. Great produc
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA

A normal dish soap, works great on dishes. Tough on grease. Reasonable and reliable. Good on dishes
Eva H.
Eva H.
Los Angeles, CA

Washed my dishes really good ... excellent degreaser.. I highly recommend it to others who are in need.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??