BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Reina I.
Reina I.
The smell of this product is just perfect and it actually does remove the grease..highly recommended
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Gainesville, GA
It has a really fresh sent to it it works very good, kind of tuff to take out greas but other then that works great
crystal v.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL
Great dish cleaner. Smells really good and eaisly wipes food away. Also love how affordable it is!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This Ajax super degreaser detergent really works. I have used it for a long time and it removes the grease easily and smells good, leaving the dishes shining and clean. The price is really good and the quality is great. You should definitely get it
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Huntington Park, CA
It works miracles. Leaves dishes extra clean. No hassle. Smells amazing also. Very much recommend it
Rosemary T.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The Ajax degreaser works great on all dishes! Especially on those pots and pans I love it I will keep buying this
Karina O.
Karina O.
Merced, CA
I don't like the Ajax soap but I do like the Ajax to clean my pots. I like using the dawn ultra.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??