Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Judy T.
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ

Works great and is always priced right to fit a right budget. Been around for years with many of their products have made the a household name. This is no exception to the rule. Cleans grease and dirt like magic leaving behind nothing but clean. No smoggy look. I even use a but in water when washing my Windows. Crystal clear every time
Camille S.
Camille S.

Ajax is a great dish soap. It gets rid of caked on messes and smells wonderful. It's a good value, especially when paired with a coupon which this brand gives out pretty regularly. I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family.
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

My family prefers the citrus scents so the Ajax Lemon Dish Liquid is always something we can rely on. The smell is a bit stronger compared to their competitor, Joy, but we still make occasional Ajax purchases. I believe Ajax is a little cheaper so when funds are tight, we go for Ajax.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO

I like Ajax. I think it cleans really well and smells pretty good. I use it quite a bit and the price isn't too bad. I would most definitely recommend this product to someone else, as it has yet to fail me
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Denver, CO

Works wonders on a budget. Love the smell and the bubbles. The dishes are appealing after washed.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kansas City, MO

Smells really good and it's good and tough works good on hard surfaces . I'd reccomdes this
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY

With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Deysi '.
Deysi '.
Fresno, CA

This is my go to dishwashing soap. It is cheap and it gets the job done the scent is a refreshing lemony smell and I love it it is almost available anywhere.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.

Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Olga F.
Olga F.

Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now