BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Vicki S.
Mount Prospect
The only dish soap I use! It's so cheap but cleans my greasy dishes so easily. It lasts long and is super worth it.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like Ajax does not get as soapy as other brands like it gets soapy but it doesn't stay soapy for very long.
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
Makes washing dishes super easy even if there are hard to get stains on them. Leaves dishes looking shiny and clean
Christy P.
Kearns
For the price it's okay. You have to use a lot in order for it clean your pots and pans. It does smell nice though.
Galvan L.
Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS
This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
I think that lemon is the great cleaning agent and since this detergent has that I love it. The smell is amazing!!
Jennifer S.
This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Lindsey S.
Surprise, AZ
Works wonderfully, really helps get stuck things off. The smell doesn't stick to dishes either. That's a huge pro!
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA
Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??