Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Loveland, OH
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Use this product on the daily. Good to use on your dishes for a refreshing smell and to get stains out of you run out of stain remover.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It's a good degreaser. I can let my dishes soak with this in the water and it really cuts through the grease.
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Very affordable product. Was the same type of detergent my Mom used when I was growing up.
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Michaella G.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR
I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:56 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Oct. 13, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX
Oct. 14, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Oct. 27, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??