BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
Makes washing dishes super easy even if there are hard to get stains on them. Leaves dishes looking shiny and clean
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Love the smell and the price but I do feel like I have to use more of it then o would with some of the other brands
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Good price and works great. The smell isn't as great as some but still well worth the money! I would use it again !
Yasmin V.
Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Alexus B.
Fairborn, OH
Always use ajax for everything its a great degreaser and also use it for everything in my house including my dishes
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
The degreaser part is a total joke but I do love this scent so it's pleasant to use unless you've got oily dishes.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
My absolute favorite! A lot goes a long way and it gets everything very clean. I recommend this over dawn any day.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
I like the degreasing ability that this dish detergent has. I have used it many times and been pleased every time.
Alayna K.
This dish soap is good for the price. Doesn't get all grease but most. Usually I have to wash pots ans pans twice .
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??