BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Araseli B.
Araseli B.
Boerne, TX
Great scent and degreasing power. This brand is always affordable and a great value for the size.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX
Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.
Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FL
One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Karina O.
Karina O.
Merced, CA
I don't like the Ajax soap but I do like the Ajax to clean my pots. I like using the dawn ultra.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??