BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage
I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Sikedra L.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA
Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I like this dishwashing detergent. The lemon scent is so fresh and clean smelling. The degreasing properties of this detergent really help clean up greasy pans. It lathers pretty well and is recommend.
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
Ajax is a good value but it's still not super sudsy and you do have to use quite an amount of soap to make sure you get enough suds to wash the dishes
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL
Love the smell. I can use it for multiple reasons ! It also keeps my hands very soft and it is very affordable
Melvina K.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Rose J.
Rose J.
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I have tried a small size bottle of this detergent, and I like it. It does degrease dishes as it states, it does not dry my skin like other detergents, and I would get it again.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??