Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Feb. 5, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
My family has always used this ever since I was little. We buy it at family dollar, or Walmart. I never been a fan of the lemon scent just because it gives me a headache. But it's a good dishsoap.
Harlee W.
Harlee W.
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax dish liquid does a great job degreasing dirty dishes & the price is great too! Ajax comes in different scents & different sizes, even the biggest bottle is very affordable!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:34 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this Ajax use it all the time it cuts threw grease and leave my dishes clean!!!!!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is a good detergent but the only downfall is that the smell is very strong. Other than that, it cleans dishes great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Shawanda W.
Shawanda W.
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love the antibacterial soap by Ajax! I buy it all the time & the picture of this bottle is a little over $3 with tax. Worth the $$
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
Jan. 8, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works great. Dishes come out clean everytime with little effort. And the smell isn't bad either, nice clean smell without being too strong.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
For less than a dollar or two, Ajax soaps do the trick in cleaning all my dishes. And all you need is a drop or two on your sponge! Amazing product that doesn't dry out or irritate my hands either.
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I use it to clean the dishes at the morning and it has a very good scents. Delight in the fresh, clean aroma of Lemon while getting your dishes spotlessly clean. I totally recommend this to every one
Megan W.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
Jan. 7, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I have sensitive skin and this is one of the only brands I can use. The price is a great value compared to other brands. It cuts grease almost as good as Dawn and costs less. Lots of suds that are long lasting too. This is the only brand I buy, and the only brand I've used for years.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??