BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Galvan L.
Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best soap at the best price. I usually pay about $1.25 for a 24 ounce bottle. A little goes a long way.
L G.
Cambridge, OH
They are just about the cheapest brand with the most texture and feel of the soap itself. good brand for the money.
Christy P.
Kearns
For the price it's okay. You have to use a lot in order for it clean your pots and pans. It does smell nice though.
Jessica S.
Huntingtown, MD
Use this for dishes everyday, but we also dilute it and use it to clean our granite counter tops. Keeps them clean.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like Ajax does not get as soapy as other brands like it gets soapy but it doesn't stay soapy for very long.
This dish detergent is good it keep your dishes clean and shiny I bought my at Walmart because there price is great
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT
This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
Lindsey S.
Surprise, AZ
Works wonderfully, really helps get stuck things off. The smell doesn't stick to dishes either. That's a huge pro!
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS
This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??