BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca
Great buy and great smell. I love the Ajax brand dish soap. I find it at a great price no matter where I buy it.
Madi G.
Madi G.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff is okay. I really like the fresh smell, and it does well with grease. I prefer stronger smelling dish soaps though, and this one doesn't really compare. However if I'm low on revenue and need a better deal, I always choose this one.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
Fresh scent, wipes away greasy cooking ware easily. Leaves dishes spotless and feeling completely clean.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Average soap. We buy this 90% of the time because its affordable. It dries out your hands severely though so maybe chose dawn or wear glove if it bothers you.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I like the value you get With this product. For only a few dollars you get a lot of dish soap that'll last you two months. The scent is nice and it cleans well. I would buy this product over and over again.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
I love this product. I use it to clean my kitchen, bathroom and even my makeup brushes.
Anitta c.
Anitta c.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??