BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nadine G.
New York
This is another product I love to use and it's in my regular rotation of good degreaser not better than Dawn thought
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Johnetta H.
Great smell work wonder on dishes I used this product for years it always seem to get the job done with no complaints
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
This is the best for the dishes. I love the smell and leave my dishes super clean
I've been using this since forever
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Love the smell and the price but I do feel like I have to use more of it then o would with some of the other brands
Vicki S.
Mount Prospect
The only dish soap I use! It's so cheap but cleans my greasy dishes so easily. It lasts long and is super worth it.
Yasmin V.
Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
Makes washing dishes super easy even if there are hard to get stains on them. Leaves dishes looking shiny and clean
Alexus B.
Fairborn, OH
Always use ajax for everything its a great degreaser and also use it for everything in my house including my dishes
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??