Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Tamia G.
Tamia G.

This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA

I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage

I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC

Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Melvina K.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI

Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA

Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH

I prefer the degreaser because i run out of foil to put on my pans and this soap is the best to get the baked on grease off.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR

I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??