Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Kia H.
Kia H.

Ajax are cheap and affordable. The only thing that I don't like is that you have to use a lot in order to foam up.
Charletta M.
Charletta M.
Minneapolis, MN

Ajax is an "old school" product but never lets me down. Lemon cuts grease PERIOD! I use this for not only for dishes but cleaning my stove, and odd jobs around the house (I even add a few drops to shampoo for a clarifying effect). It can be a bit harsh on the hands (drying) with extended use so I would recommend using gloves.
Carole D.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK

All women need a degreaser, especially women of color. We do a lot of frying, it makes life easier. All cooking utensils come out squeaky clean. Grease free
Marguerite M.
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA

Best price for dish soap at the store. Works just as good as the other dishes soaps as well and smells clean.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Trenton, NJ

Ajax is a degreaser like no other. It cuts through grease and cleans so easily. Great price, too. AND it's easy on your hands.
Alex S.
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX

The price for this is great. I wish the liquid was thicker, but it gets my dishes clean. I also like the smells of it.
Etaka L.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD

This soap is so cheap and I love it. It is something that i pick up when my go to soap brands are not on sale or too expensive. The smell of the soap is a normal artificial lemon scent which is what expect from a dish soap. I would buy this soap again and again only because I can say it does is job
Patty G.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT

This does the job of cleaning dishes but I found I had to use a lot because it was kinda watery. Because it was so watery, I always spilled onto the sponge, waay more than I intended, so use some caution when you buy it! It's fine, pick some up when it's on sale to keep under the sink.
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Michela C.
Michela C.

THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now