Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
Nov. 8, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
As a college student I'm always looking for something cheap and affordable for my dishes. I always use this brand because it's inexpensive and it gets the job done!
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Miami
Nov. 8, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, removes grease, accessible and economical, keeps your hands soft
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT
Nov. 8, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.
Corinne Love I.
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach
Nov. 8, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I like it a lot. Very good and it cleans very nicely. Lathers really well. Love the smell of it.
K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Tyler, TX
Nov. 7, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Great dishwashing liquid! Works well and smells clean. If you're looking for something good to wash your dishes with give it a try.
Raini A.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS
Nov. 7, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Oh. My. God. I believe Ajax could get off a birth mark off of me, if I had one. Actually, I probably did have and Ajax got it off! This dish liquid gets off the worst foods from pans within SECONDS. I don't use anything else after trying this out. & it's CHEAP.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Portland, OR
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This smells like lemon. It is usually the cheapest dish soap brand at the store - usually a dollar. So that's nice. i usually end up getting this.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Boston
Nov. 7, 2016, 7:12 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
A little really does a long way with this dish soap. It really cuts through grease and oils that are on my pots and pans. Plus it smells good
Lakadrian W.
Lakadrian W.
Nov. 7, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax is a good dish washing liquid but it has a clean smell as well as good cleaning power. It cuts grease and left over food very well.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??