BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA
Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best soap at the best price. I usually pay about $1.25 for a 24 ounce bottle. A little goes a long way.
Jennifer S.
This soap is just ok. I like a more concentrated soap as not to waste too much. It does clean effectively though .
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Kia H.
Ajax are cheap and affordable. The only thing that I don't like is that you have to use a lot in order to foam up.
This dish detergent is good it keep your dishes clean and shiny I bought my at Walmart because there price is great
Melissa J.
Gainesville, GA
It has a really fresh sent to it it works very good, kind of tuff to take out greas but other then that works great
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??