BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Leanna J.
Dallas, TX
Cleaned my baby bottles with this soap and it made him spit up..........:. The end of this review I hope it was helpful
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX
The price for this is great. I wish the liquid was thicker, but it gets my dishes clean. I also like the smells of it.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.
Katy F.
Kansas City, MO
I'm very picky when it comes to my dish soap and this one is awesome. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way
Tammy M.
I usually buy this because of the price. It works just as well as other products. Not sure what else do I say about it.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
Costs much less than other brands but works just as good. Picking Ajax dish detergent is a long term no brainer for me
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
I always buy Ajax dishiquid. It smells good, doesn't ittitate your hands. It cuts through grease and is a great value.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Gets grease stains and.hard to wash areas out so easy !!! I love the lemon smell, its super refreshing the beat soap !
Chrysanthe G.
It smells just like lemons which I don't really care for! So if you like the small of lemons then this one is for you!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back