BY AJAX #26 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
This does ok. It smells good but I use other dish washers that clean better.
Esmeralda O.
Esmeralda O.
Smells fresh works fine i see no problem with it. Affordable price for your dish washing needs
Zarahi S.
Zarahi S.
Irving, Tx
I love the smell on this! It is very effective when used to wash baby bottles and dirty pans
Renee P.
Renee P.
Avoca, NY
I have been using Ajax since I got my own place . I love the scent and it does a great job!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Rochester, NY
It's a classic and it works well. A little goes a long way. Gets dishes clean.
Nea V.
Nea V.
Pleasanton, CA
This dish soap works to get grease out of my pans but I don't like the lemon smell. Its not too strong, I just would rather get one with no fragrance. I tried the ivory liquid and it has a basic clean scent, so I would rather stick with that one, but this was good enough to do the cleaning and the price.
Marguerite M.
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Best price for dish soap at the store. Works just as good as the other dishes soaps as well and smells clean.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Liv W.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
I'm not a big fan of this dish soap. I feel like it left a nasty after scent on hands every time after using it. I try not to buy unless I have too. My dad loves Ajax though.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best soap at the best price. I usually pay about $1.25 for a 24 ounce bottle. A little goes a long way.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??