BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Kristine T.
Sarver, PA
Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This brand of dish soap is great. They always have coupons available. On the plus side they also sell it at dollar tree.
Elora G.
It's my second favorite dish soap. I'll buy it when I can't find my number one. Also, love that it was in Deadpool. Haha!
Mis G.
My Dollar General pick when funds are tight. Okay at cutting grease but you have to use more vs brands like Palmolive.
Haley P.
Jacksonville
I love Ajax. They normally have a lot more scents to try and I like to switch it up. My mom always used this brand too.
Jaima J.
A good dish liquid for a great price, this is one of the dish liquids that I purchase most often due to its fair price.
Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX
When your on a budget and need good dishwashing liquid this is the product to buy. I am very satisfied with the liquid
Tiffany M.
A lot of soap for your money. It is ALWAYS cheaper than its competitors. Suds last a long time and leaves dishes clean.
Raven W.
I really, really love this product. It is very, very multi - purpose. I use it every, once in a while, sometimes daily.
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX
The price for this is great. I wish the liquid was thicker, but it gets my dishes clean. I also like the smells of it.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back