BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nadine G.
New York
This is another product I love to use and it's in my regular rotation of good degreaser not better than Dawn thought
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I love the lemon scent smell for most if cleaning essential for households. It just makes the house Smell more fresh.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Gabrielle D.
Deptford, NJ
My favorite soap and I love the lemon smell it's make my sink smell fresh and clean. It also gets out the tough stuff
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
Smells awesome, is not overpriced at all, and you get a good amount out of the amount of soap you use to clean dishes
Angel L.
Ajax makes a pretty good dish soap, and the lemon scent doesn't stay on the dishes. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Isabel O.
Excelente para quitar la grasa más pegada, en mi hogar se usa este desgrasante, es de buena calidad, y de buen aroma.
Alejandra P.
This one is perfect when doing big dishes with tough stains. This works so well and keeps everything super spot clean
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is a great degreaser. We are always satisfied when cleaning with this product.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??