Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage
Dec. 6, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
Dec. 6, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
Dec. 5, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Rose J.
Rose J.
Dec. 4, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
Dec. 4, 2016, 2:24 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
Dec. 2, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This gets the job done and is definitely affordable. You can find it at nearly any store.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Dec. 2, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is a great dish soap for not allot of money, and most the time I can find the lemon scent at the dollar tree.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Dec. 2, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I like the degreasing ability that this dish detergent has. I have used it many times and been pleased every time.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Dec. 1, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I like the lemon 🍋 smell. Cleans well. Is not expensive so that is always good. Cons I feel like I have to use more and more. I buy mine from Walmart or heb. Yeah if I'm tight on money.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It has a great smell but you have to use so much soap compared to other brands!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??