BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Gets grease stains and.hard to wash areas out so easy !!! I love the lemon smell, its super refreshing the beat soap !
Leanna J.
Dallas, TX
Cleaned my baby bottles with this soap and it made him spit up..........:. The end of this review I hope it was helpful
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Love using this for pots and pans. Gets out the grease. And does the job very well. Also like using it for baking pans.
Mis G.
My Dollar General pick when funds are tight. Okay at cutting grease but you have to use more vs brands like Palmolive.
Maggie O.
Irvine, CA
I always buy Ajax dishiquid. It smells good, doesn't ittitate your hands. It cuts through grease and is a great value.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Tammy M.
I usually buy this because of the price. It works just as well as other products. Not sure what else do I say about it.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
Costs much less than other brands but works just as good. Picking Ajax dish detergent is a long term no brainer for me
Chasity H.
Wilsonville, AL
I love the smell of this! I like almost anything lemon scented. It cleans really good by seriously dries out your hands
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??