BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jamila J.
Newark, NJ
I use it cause it cuts the grease well. Its like my third runner up. I would recommend but it just would not be my first.
Hannah B.
Lakeland, FL
I love using Ajax lemon. It keeps our dishes smelling nice and fresh. I don't have to worry about our dishes being dirty.
Gets grease stains and.hard to wash areas out so easy !!! I love the lemon smell, its super refreshing the beat soap !
Chasity H.
Wilsonville, AL
I love the smell of this! I like almost anything lemon scented. It cleans really good by seriously dries out your hands
Annisa N.
Indianapolis, IN
Great for if you're working with a budget! Definitely try it out...

Ajax is that brand that has been trusted for years
Haley P.
Jacksonville
I love Ajax. They normally have a lot more scents to try and I like to switch it up. My mom always used this brand too.
Johnetta H.
Great smell work wonder on dishes I used this product for years it always seem to get the job done with no complaints
Gabrielle D.
Deptford, NJ
My favorite soap and I love the lemon smell it's make my sink smell fresh and clean. It also gets out the tough stuff
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
This is the best for the dishes. I love the smell and leave my dishes super clean
I've been using this since forever
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??