Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
El paso, Tx

I absolutely love love this dish soap . It's reasonable priced. A little goes a long way with this dish soap. And the smell is great as well really cleans my dishes
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY

this is one of the better brands for dishwashing soap. i like this because it really cuts the grease and makes the dishes extra clean! this is great for the price and easy to find on sale!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA

Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Belleville, MI

Classic Ajax, classic lemon scent. Ajax is as promised, a super degreaser. It can be used to prep hard to clean dishes for the dishwasher or even for everyday hand washing. Gentle on dishes, tough on stains. (Gentle on hands, because we all use our dish soap and hand soap, who are we kidding)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Osceola, IN

This soap makes my dishes smell fresh and clean and has a nice scent. I love how you only have to use a small amount when washing dishes. I purchased it at my local grocery store and it is very effective. I would buy this soap again and would recommend it to others!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA

It has a great smell but you have to use so much soap compared to other brands!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

I like the lemon 🍋 smell. Cleans well. Is not expensive so that is always good. Cons I feel like I have to use more and more. I buy mine from Walmart or heb. Yeah if I'm tight on money.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR

I like the degreasing ability that this dish detergent has. I have used it many times and been pleased every time.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

This is a great dish soap for not allot of money, and most the time I can find the lemon scent at the dollar tree.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ

This gets the job done and is definitely affordable. You can find it at nearly any store.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??