Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Christina S.
Christina S.
Rochester, NY
It's a classic and it works well. A little goes a long way. Gets dishes clean.
Nea V.
Nea V.
Pleasanton, CA
This dish soap works to get grease out of my pans but I don't like the lemon smell. Its not too strong, I just would rather get one with no fragrance. I tried the ivory liquid and it has a basic clean scent, so I would rather stick with that one, but this was good enough to do the cleaning and the price.
Frances F.
Frances F.
Highland, CA
I only buy this dish soap i think it works very well especially on my greesey pans its not expensive at all and u get a big bottle
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
Yaniris C.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Im really not picky on what dish soap i buy but i always tend to go for this one, maybe because its very affordable and it does its job ! Also i love this one because it helps remove grease way easier and faster from pots the any other i have tried before.
crystal v.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
Rosemary T.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
The Ajax degreaser works great on all dishes! Especially on those pots and pans I love it I will keep buying this
Pranita T.
Pranita T.
I often buy this and use for cleaning dishes. Great product, smells great, good for my dry hand.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Super effective ! Does it's job. Long lasting bottle, great value. Smells nice
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
El paso, TX
I absolutely love love this dish soap . It's reasonable priced. A little goes a long way with this dish soap. And the smell is great as well really cleans my dishes
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??