Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Luisa R.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX

Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Manda M.
Manda M.
Harmony, FL

Smells awesome, is not overpriced at all, and you get a good amount out of the amount of soap you use to clean dishes
marle t.
marle t.

Very good this product. I have no complaints about it, I would continue to buy it because I have obtained good results, it does not damage my hands and clean my dishes well. Its smell is delicious.
This brand would continue to use because so far I have not had any problems with their products
This product works great and especially for those pans with tough grease on it. It works wonders. Also good on the hands.
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH

Good product I'm not so fond of the smell but it gets the job done for half the cost, so I can't be mad at that.
Lorenny H.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL

Cuando no encuentro el normal, o cuando hay visitas o fiestas en la casa, este es el predilecto. Me ahorra un montón de tiempo, espacio y dinero.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Not my favorite brand. And its not as good either. I find myself using more of this than other brands
Patricia C.
Patricia C.

Love using this ... the smell is the best part! It goes great for all those greasy pots
The scent is just incredible. I like how a little goes a long way. If you have a really greasy pan a little of ajax will take care of the mess.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now