BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Ashley O.
El Paso, TX
I like this product, it smells great, and clean dishes so nice. Is very good for me and is inexpensive. I use it always.
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA
Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA
This is a good detergent but the only downfall is that the smell is very strong. Other than that, it cleans dishes great.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite dish soap! The lemon scent just smells so so good! You only need very little bit to get the job done!
Mia S.
This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
We use this in my household daily on our dishes and my daughters sippy cups. It gets the job done and leaves no residues
Kristine T.
Sarver, PA
Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a go too always! It's reasonable and smells good, and does the trick. My parents have been using this for years.
Pretty average soap works well to get the smell off dishes and pretty well concentrated so it doesn't take a lot to work
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??

Kohl's