Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Shawanda W.
Shawanda W.

I love the antibacterial soap by Ajax! I buy it all the time & the picture of this bottle is a little over $3 with tax. Worth the $$
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx

I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Best value for the price! Works just fine cutting grease and getter by dishes ckean
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

This soap really works and Grease easily comes off the dishes. I use it on plastic and metal dishes and it works amazing for both. I also use this to take stains off clothes! I recommend it to anyone who is clumsy.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY

Excellent brand. Cheap and works effectively. I use it for cleaning all my dishes.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ

I also use a ton of dish soap no matter what is it. But this dish soap is good . It helps fight the grease and makes dishes squeaky clean.
Monika M.
Monika M.

Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
El paso, Tx

I absolutely love love this dish soap . It's reasonable priced. A little goes a long way with this dish soap. And the smell is great as well really cleans my dishes
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY

this is one of the better brands for dishwashing soap. i like this because it really cuts the grease and makes the dishes extra clean! this is great for the price and easy to find on sale!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Yardley, PA

Cheap and effective which is everything I need for a dish soap. All doesn't leave my hands super dry after doing the dishes which is always a point in my book since most do.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??