Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Galvan L.
Galvan L.

Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA

I have a big family and when we celebrate big events such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, we usually use this dish soap to clean the dishes and cooking pans and utensils. It is a great degreaser and it also takes away the smell of all of the food or grease.
Shellby P.
Shellby P.
Muncie, IN

Ajax is all I use. I love the price and the smell and everything about it. Go try
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Thornton, CO

I mean it's good for when you're on a lower budget still works okay but it isn't great.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Madera , CA

Fresh scent, wipes away greasy cooking ware easily. Leaves dishes spotless and feeling completely clean.
Bere C.
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az

It's a ok soap I have used better ones but when you low in money this come handy
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

This dish soap smells amazing. The price is super cheap anywhere you go. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. I wish it was a little bigger for the price just so it could make it a huge deal, but I take what I can get. I would buy this super degreaser dish soap again.
Brianda G.
Brianda G.
Modesto

My favorite dish soap.

I also use it to clean my sink in my bathroom. Love the smell as well reminds me of my childhood. Probably because my mother has always used this. And the price couldn't be better.. very affordable.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA

Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Alison B.
Alison B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This dish soap cuts grease and makes it easier to handwash dishes. Gentle enough to wash my hands with it daily.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now