BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
Smells awesome, is not overpriced at all, and you get a good amount out of the amount of soap you use to clean dishes
Alejandra P.
This one is perfect when doing big dishes with tough stains. This works so well and keeps everything super spot clean
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
I felt like I had to use twice as much to do the same job as other more effective dish detergents so I wasn't pleased
Johnetta H.
Great smell work wonder on dishes I used this product for years it always seem to get the job done with no complaints
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
This is my all time favorite scent from this brand. The degreasing quality also works really well. Highly recommend.
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
This is the best for the dishes. I love the smell and leave my dishes super clean
I've been using this since forever
Nadine G.
New York
This is another product I love to use and it's in my regular rotation of good degreaser not better than Dawn thought
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Sam R.
Use this for dishes anytime you get this brand what ever the flavor is believe me thats what its going to smell like
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I love the lemon scent smell for most if cleaning essential for households. It just makes the house Smell more fresh.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??