BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Cleans my dishes and always reasonably priced. I like the Orange scent best.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
This does ok. It smells good but I use other dish washers that clean better.
Esmeralda O.
Esmeralda O.
Smells fresh works fine i see no problem with it. Affordable price for your dish washing needs
Zarahi S.
Zarahi S.
Irving, Tx
I love the smell on this! It is very effective when used to wash baby bottles and dirty pans
Renee P.
Renee P.
Avoca, NY
I have been using Ajax since I got my own place . I love the scent and it does a great job!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Rochester, NY
It's a classic and it works well. A little goes a long way. Gets dishes clean.
Nea V.
Nea V.
Pleasanton, CA
This dish soap works to get grease out of my pans but I don't like the lemon smell. Its not too strong, I just would rather get one with no fragrance. I tried the ivory liquid and it has a basic clean scent, so I would rather stick with that one, but this was good enough to do the cleaning and the price.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FL
One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??