BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Yasmin V.
Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Daniela M.
Orlando, FL
Its kind of ok! It does the job but nothing fantastic or amazing I got a Gallon of that thing waiting to change it
Galvan L.
Use to love it become i loved cleaning my home with lemon scented cleaners but wouldnt do the job as well as others
Krista C.
Good grease cutter. Nice fresh lemon scent. Good value. Lasts a long time. Don't have to keep adding to the sponge
Brenda A.
My favorite dish sopa!!!!! I like how it smells and how it help get the grease of my pans!!!! Will keep using it!!!
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
Makes washing dishes super easy even if there are hard to get stains on them. Leaves dishes looking shiny and clean
Kia H.
Ajax are cheap and affordable. The only thing that I don't like is that you have to use a lot in order to foam up.
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT
This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Love the smell and the price but I do feel like I have to use more of it then o would with some of the other brands
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??