Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
Dec. 4, 2016, 2:24 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I also purchase this product al Walmart or target. It's around $3 with cents. Smells really good and leaves your hands after use. I've used all the scents I like to use a variety & try new things. You must try and wash dishes with it
Rose J.
Rose J.
Dec. 4, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Very affordable. I've been using this brand for as long as I can remember. Ajax dish soap is definitely my go to.
Monika M.
Monika M.
Oct. 20, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
Dec. 5, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish liquid is the best in my opinion. This is the only dish liquid my mom will use she loves it, the smell is nice & we get the big size so it lasts us at least a month.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
Dec. 6, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I really like this dish soap mostly because it smells nice, but it is also great for cleaning with. I don't handwash dishes that much, but when I do, I really like this soap. It is really good with grease and oil and also for washing my hands if hand soap doesn't do the job. It is very affordable and I would recommend it.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Carthage
Dec. 6, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I've not used anything else on my dishes in a long time. This is better than dawn to me. I use only a little bit and it does all of my dishes. I love how I don't have to scrub my dishes as well.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Maysville, NC
Dec. 6, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Cuts grime and grease like the more expensive brands. Works perfectly fine. Only down fall is that it seems to be a tad waterier than other brands which makes it seem like you waste more than otherss.
Melvina K.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI
Dec. 7, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Dec. 8, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 8, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I prefer the degreaser because i run out of foil to put on my pans and this soap is the best to get the baked on grease off.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??