BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Katrina B.
Boise, ID
We use this in my household daily on our dishes and my daughters sippy cups. It gets the job done and leaves no residues
Hannah B.
Lakeland, FL
I love using Ajax lemon. It keeps our dishes smelling nice and fresh. I don't have to worry about our dishes being dirty.
Lemervin U.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't like, it seems like to have to use the whole bottle to clean it the dishes and all stuff, I don't really like it
Amber C.
Coronado, CA
This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Amanda C.
Patterson, CA
Works well but I still find you need to soak really greasy pans for awhile to help it work and break them up with water.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
Really gets grease good LOL leedect product to clean your grill with or kitchen fan good, we all know that gets greasy!!!
Asia C.
Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Works really well, I LOVE IT. Great price for great value, it removes all the grease from my pans and leave them shining.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a go too always! It's reasonable and smells good, and does the trick. My parents have been using this for years.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??