Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I use Ajax almost every day. Doesn't leave a greasy film and is affordable on any budget.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

My family has always used this ever since I was little. We buy it at family dollar, or Walmart. I never been a fan of the lemon scent just because it gives me a headache. But it's a good dishsoap.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa

I love this Ajax use it all the time it cuts threw grease and leave my dishes clean!!!!!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA

This is a good detergent but the only downfall is that the smell is very strong. Other than that, it cleans dishes great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC

This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Shawanda W.
Shawanda W.

I love the antibacterial soap by Ajax! I buy it all the time & the picture of this bottle is a little over $3 with tax. Worth the $$
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx

I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Best value for the price! Works just fine cutting grease and getter by dishes ckean
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

This soap really works and Grease easily comes off the dishes. I use it on plastic and metal dishes and it works amazing for both. I also use this to take stains off clothes! I recommend it to anyone who is clumsy.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now