BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Gina H.
Ajax super degreaser is tough on grease and gets my dishes super clean it is also good to use in laundry for stain remover
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
It works like it's supposed to! It cuts through grease and stuck on, stubborn food. Plus it's always sold at a great value.
Gabrielle L.
Works well at cutting the grease and has a pleasant scent. Do not need to use a whole bunch as a a little goes a long way.
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA
Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This brand of dish soap is great. They always have coupons available. On the plus side they also sell it at dollar tree.
Lemervin U.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't like, it seems like to have to use the whole bottle to clean it the dishes and all stuff, I don't really like it
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.
Mia S.
This is the only dish soap I use because it works, has a good price and comes in a large jug that can last me for months.
Pretty average soap works well to get the smell off dishes and pretty well concentrated so it doesn't take a lot to work
Kristine T.
Sarver, PA
Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??