BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Elizabeteh M.
Irving, TX
When your on a budget and need good dishwashing liquid this is the product to buy. I am very satisfied with the liquid
Mis G.
My Dollar General pick when funds are tight. Okay at cutting grease but you have to use more vs brands like Palmolive.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Love using this for pots and pans. Gets out the grease. And does the job very well. Also like using it for baking pans.
Haley P.
Jacksonville
I love Ajax. They normally have a lot more scents to try and I like to switch it up. My mom always used this brand too.
Chrysanthe G.
It smells just like lemons which I don't really care for! So if you like the small of lemons then this one is for you!
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
Costs much less than other brands but works just as good. Picking Ajax dish detergent is a long term no brainer for me
Leanna J.
Dallas, TX
Cleaned my baby bottles with this soap and it made him spit up..........:. The end of this review I hope it was helpful
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite dish products. It smells amaxing, ckeans VERY well, snd leaves my hands feeling super soft!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
It's affordable, great to use and smells great. What more do you need does just what it needs to do for almost pennies!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??