Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA

This is a good detergent but the only downfall is that the smell is very strong. Other than that, it cleans dishes great.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sophia, NC

This is my families go to for dish washing liquid. It's gentle on the hands and gets dishes fairly clean. The scents Ajax has are pleasant and are a good bargain overall.
Shawanda W.
Shawanda W.

I love the antibacterial soap by Ajax! I buy it all the time & the picture of this bottle is a little over $3 with tax. Worth the $$
Endrika E.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX

i love the scent this dish soap gives off.
its strong but isn't tp concentrated and as far as
cleaning it does get the work done.
This is the soap I go to when I have a low budget as
in when my husbnd doesn't want to lend me money.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Affordable but not such a great spider for really crazy dishes it smells great and it gets the job done I only use this when I'm low on cash
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx

I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Liuba S.
Liuba S.

This soap is great for its price and only the smallest amount is needed when cleaning
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Best value for the price! Works just fine cutting grease and getter by dishes ckean
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
, Versailles KY

This stuff gets the job done!!! I do dishes every day by hand. Ajax is my go to for clean dishes!!
Lili U.
Lili U.

Es muy bueno y deja un olor agradable. Arranca bien la grasa yo lo prefiero. Pefiero ir a varias tiendas buscandole y comprar otro
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now