BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Love the smell!!! & consistency!! It definitely cuts the grease from pots! I have always used Ajax & don't plan to trade it for anything! Very affordable & you do not have to water it down but you can if you wish
Rachel C.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My experience with AJAX has been mediocre. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a good value in comparison to other brands. The scent smells fresh and clean. However it does not clean away grease very well and is very drying on the hands so I do not think I would purchase it again.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
I have sensitive skin and this is one of the only brands I can use. The price is a great value compared to other brands. It cuts grease almost as good as Dawn and costs less. Lots of suds that are long lasting too. This is the only brand I buy, and the only brand I've used for years.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells so dang good. Any cleaning product that smells like citrus pretty much has me on board. I feel like this product is a great value for how much soap you get in the bottle. I found mine at dollar tree, but I have seen it at other places like Walmart, Big Lots and Publix
Lori H.
This has been my favorite brand since I first ever washed dishes! The scent is so magical (your hands will smell just as magical!) and I love how a little goes so far. I'm always on a budget so being able to grab the large bottle and have it actually last me a while is an amazing bonus!
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK
Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??