BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Lori H.
This has been my favorite brand since I first ever washed dishes! The scent is so magical (your hands will smell just as magical!) and I love how a little goes so far. I'm always on a budget so being able to grab the large bottle and have it actually last me a while is an amazing bonus!
Noemi F.
Baldwin park , CA
Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Jacqueline M.
Rye brook, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK
Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Really  like Ajax and works well in a pinch! <3 And it works pretty well if your usual dawn is finished! The lemony scent is marvelous and the price really is pretty nice! Walmart or the dollar store has them for a fairly good price and couldn't ask for a better one!
Prachi J.
51, princeton arms north 1 , Hightstown, NJ - 08520
Before I was using ajax for last 2-3 years. Ajax is better than other cheap brands but when I found dawn after that I skip Ajax. And since last one year I am using dawn because it's better than ajex.
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
claire d.
Metairie, LA
Inexpensive yet effective, AJax lemon does a fantastic job on everyday dishes as well as beked-on grease challenges after cooking. Pleasant citrus smell isn't overwhelming. I haven't tried the other specialty products by Ajax but will certainly consider in the future.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??