BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Maria D.
carmel, IN
Cheap, great scent, works great on all our dishes. Cutting through grease with little elbow grease and some hot water. Purchase at Walgreens or CVS or Wal-Mart. So easy to find. I hope you give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Honestly.
Amanda C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cleans the grease like no other! Does a wonderful job at taking away the hate for dishes. Cleans perfectly and smells great as well. It lasts long in my family and is usually on sale at Walmart. It's a great product for us and would highly recommend!
Caterine S.
It cleans our dishes right away! You can see grease disappear in seconds after just a few little scrubs. The smell is incredible and this soap is super affordable for the quantity! You can get it pretty much at any grocery story I get mine at target.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
This is another brand that I shop for when I am not in the mood for Palmolive. The liquid is not harsh against hands and there are pleasant smells available. I am currently using this product since I just ran out of Palmolive and I am happy with it.
Patricia R.
Fort Myers, FL
I don't need to use a lot on the sponge to get my dishes clean. The large bottle can last me a year and that's washing every day or every two days and washing 5 or more dishes each time. I also wash most dishes at least twice, sometimes three times.
Randi Y.
This is the dish liquid I grew up with. Cheap and gets the job done. It's usually about a dollar or two, for a bottle that will last my two person household about a month or so. Nothing super great about it, just your standard dish washing liquid.
Jenna M.
Smells fresh but I find that if doesn't always clean as well as some of the competition. It is a decent value but I think it is better to spend a little more and get the benefits. Works when you're willing to put in a little elbow grease to scrub.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This product makes washing even the toughest, caked-on dishes easier. Less elbow grease is needed, and the lemon scent is pleasant. I will continue to purchase this product in the future, and would be open to trying other products in this brand.
Ariella E.
Great Neck, NY
I happen to like washing dishes and Ajax makes it easy. Any oil or food left on my plates come out without a problem. It smells great. The only problem is that is you don't wear gloves it dries out your hands but that's all dish washing liquids.
Jennifer S.
This is affordable and effective- a great combination! It is good for getting oil and fatty stains out of clothes when you use it like a stain remover. In fact, you can use it in place of laundry detergent if it goes on sale for less per ounce!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??