Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

Love this dish soaps. It is one of my favorites. Does a really job to clean up all the grease left over. Only thing is that it dries out my hands a lot but there is nothing a lotion can moisture! I got my soap at Wal-mart. Would highly recommend. Does a very good job
Grace D.
Grace D.
Burke, Va

Great stuff that works really well. My dishes always end up clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is why I continue to use it. That's very important to me when choosing a dish soap. I will continue to buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

This is the only dish soap that my husband and I use in our house. Ajax is our favorite brand, not only because of the super affordable price, but because it does a great job at getting our dishes sparkling clean. A little tends to go a long way. Highly recommended!
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're on a budget and want an effective soap, this is it! You can find this at any supermarket, drugstore, target etc.. I love how it cleans so well and so easy to remove stains and grease. I also use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and it works so great!!!
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.

I've always find the smell of lemon-scented cleaning products to be a little "basic" - there are more original, unique scents out there. But the degreasing part definitely lives up the hype.

4 stars vs. 5 only because I'm not the biggest fan of of the lemon scent. 😋
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Great product, I love it. It really does a great job of clearing the grease from our dishes. We cook a lot of greasy ground meat and the soap will totally cut right through it. The scent is also wonderful, very clean but not overpowering. I would recommend for use.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I find Ajax to be an affordable brand and as dish soaps go this one does the job. It does have a pretty heavy lemon scent but if you aren't sensitive to heavy smells like I am then I suppose this isn't a bad thing. I'll continue to use to this brand of dish soaps.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

This is the dish soap I currently have. Gets all the grease off of my dishes and pots/pans. It's affordable too and they have big bottles of them (which is the one I have). It also is a good hand soap and gets any greasy/oily feel off of my hands while I'm cooking
Megan J.
Megan J.

Although the price is quite low Ajax is a good brand on a budget. I normally purchase this specific product they have and it works AMAZINGLY. I love the scent, it isn't oily feeling and it cleans my dishes just as well as my preferred brand. Great, great product.
Niariah F.
Niariah F.
Birmingham

Ajax dish soap is a great inexpensive cleanser to use when you're on a budget. It's always reliable and gets the job done. I only wish the formula was a little stronger and more concentrated like some other alternative brands. I pick this up at Walmart or Publix.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now