Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Gavrielle L.
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Dec. 11, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish washing liquid does a great job of cleaning the dishes. It takes off all the grease on the pans and plates without leaving that nasty greasy feeling. It's super affordable and has a pleasant scent to it. I been use it for years, highly recommend.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
West Jordan, UT
This is a staple item in my house. It is great for cleaning the dishes and even removing grease/oil from clothes(yes I have done that and yes it works). The scent is good, not too strong but strong enough you can smell it. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Phoenix, AZ
It's good dish soap. It's usually pretty cheap. I can even find it at the dollar store sometimes. I'm not a dish soap enthusiasts but it gets my dishes clean and always does it's job. It also works well as hand soap if you're in a pinch. I'd buy it again.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
mi detergente favorito la marca y el olor es lomejor que hay para lavar trastes aparte de que sirve para lavar otras cosas como las brochas y elimina por completo el maquillaje y bueno no ablemos de la grasa por que la elimina de cacho y con poca cantidad
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
This is the brand i always used in college (can buy it at the dollar store, so cheep was always good) but it did work well, or at least as well as most other brands. the de-greaser does help a lot and i am always a fan of lemon sented soap for the kitchen
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I always, and I mean always buy this dish liquid soap. It smells nice and clean. I find it to work great and a very small amount goes a long away. It lasts me a long time, it's very affordable and I've purchased it at quite a few different grocery stores.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Whenever I buy dish soap, I always make sure that it is a degreasing one, because I love to cook, but I always make a mess. Ajax Super Degreaser lemon dish liquid cuts through grease, smells nice, and doesn't dry my skin out when I use. I recommend this!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Ajax is my go-to dish soap. Super effective at cutting grease, smells wonderful, and is an awesome value. I can usually find large bottles at Target for only $2-$3. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all or dry out my hands.
RENATE B.
RENATE B.
Wytheville, VA
We had been using a more expensive dish cleaner and we tried this last month. Ajax surprised us by being thick, a great cleaner and a most cost effective purchase for our budget conscious family. We appreciate the quality and the cleaning power of Ajax.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
I use this soap when I really have to scrub plates. I purchased this amazing product at my local supermarket SHOP RITE. It has a great lemon clean scent that I personally enjoy. This soap makes scrubbing much easier. I would definitely buy this again :)
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??