Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
LISLE, IL

Ooh, this dishwashing liquid reminds me of home. My mom used this soap for EVERYTHING so now this is what I associate with clean. It's really cheap, yet very effective at cutting through grease and grime. Definitely a good deal for the price, and you get an amazingly clean scent to boot!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Florence, MS

Love the smell, but this soap is just a little too runny for me to enjoy. I have one of those wand sponges you fill with soap. When I put this product in there, it leaks out all the sides. I also don't like how it leaves a residue on your hands even after you wash like crazy.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc

More than five stars; the biggest difference is cleaning pots and pans, especially stainless steel. The baking soda in the product makes all the difference and cleaning the pans, e.g. after cooking a fried egg is much much easier.
The scent is perfect strength, i.e.. not too much and nice aroma. Great produc
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA

A normal dish soap, works great on dishes. Tough on grease. Reasonable and reliable. Good on dishes
Eva H.
Eva H.
Los Angeles, CA

Washed my dishes really good ... excellent degreaser.. I highly recommend it to others who are in need.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA

Ajax is a good value but it's still not super sudsy and you do have to use quite an amount of soap to make sure you get enough suds to wash the dishes
Shantha V.
Shantha V.

Good soap, works well like other soaps for cheap. Doesn't last as long as other soaps, but congress in a bigger bottle so lasts just as long.
shelley s.
shelley s.
Taylor, TX

Love ajaX especially the lemon smell .as soo as I add soap to my dishwater makes dishwashing fun the scent of lemon just make smy kithChen smell good .also leave my dishes looking spotless
Molly C.
Molly C.

I bought this because it was really affordable. It worked fine but isn't an amazing smell.
linda s.
linda s.
Corvallis, OR

Ajax works great on greasy pots and pans and you don't need to use a lot so a little goes a long way
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now