BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Katy F.
Kansas City, MO
I'm very picky when it comes to my dish soap and this one is awesome. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way
Chasity H.
Wilsonville, AL
I love the smell of this! I like almost anything lemon scented. It cleans really good by seriously dries out your hands
Clout P.
I really, really love this product. It is very, very multi - purpose. I use it every, once in a while, sometimes daily.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!
Jaima J.
A good dish liquid for a great price, this is one of the dish liquids that I purchase most often due to its fair price.
Leanna J.
Dallas, TX
Cleaned my baby bottles with this soap and it made him spit up..........:. The end of this review I hope it was helpful
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Tammy M.
I usually buy this because of the price. It works just as well as other products. Not sure what else do I say about it.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA
Love using this for pots and pans. Gets out the grease. And does the job very well. Also like using it for baking pans.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??