Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Laryn L.
Laryn L.
Eastman, GA

Ajax is so easy to use when cleaning pretty much anything. I even use it to clean my counter tops when they are dirty! I particularly like the lemon scented one! It leaves everything smelling fresh and clean!
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Rialto, Ca

Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.

I love this product. I use it to clean my kitchen, bathroom and even my makeup brushes.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Mamis P.
Mamis P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI

It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Nettie J.
Nettie J.
Maple Shade, NJ

this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Miami, Fl

One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now