BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kari C.
Kari C.
Smells good. It defentitly gets the dishes super clean. Doesn't make a lot of bubbles though.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
I love this dish soap and the Degreaser in it I feel like it get some dishes clean the way that I want them to be
Carly H.
Carly H.
Watertown, NY
I use this for my pots and pans and it works well just use dawn more than any other dish soap and degreaser brand
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Bakersfield, CA
Only the degreaser works well for our outdoor BBQ supplies. Really love it for that and will
Ceilidh K.
Ceilidh K.
Great dish soap. It really gets tough food off of my dishes and leaves a really great smell.
Lesley F.
Lesley F.
It removes all the oils and dirt from plates! cheap price and great quality! i do recommend!
Holly F.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ajax works wonders on my dishes. It removed the food particles with ease. Plus the lemon smell was a nice bonus.
Erika G.
Erika G.
I use the lemon dishwasher soap often. It can even get oil stains of clothes. Smells great.
Arline M.
Arline M.
Dodge City, KS
This soap is quite nice gives you a nice clean dish has a nice fresh scent of lemon. It is very effective. Not too liquidy not too slimy. The soap is not too overpowering. I would recommend this to anybody who wants a nice scented dish.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Pleasant View, TN
This detergent really geta your dishes clean. It removes grease, baked on food etc with little to no effort.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??