BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shawanda W.
I love the antibacterial soap by Ajax! I buy it all the time & the picture of this bottle is a little over $3 with tax. Worth the $$
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
This product dries my hands and arms out much worse than all the other top brands, and the scent does not cover up dirty good smells.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
This is the best for cutting grease on pans and such but the only issue is again it can be drying to the skin so use it with gloves.
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Moena N.
Edmond
I have sensitive skin but I also want to keep my oily pots and pans clean. It does remove all grease and does not irritate my skin.
Erika M.
This is my dish soap, it doesmt really matter if its cheaper even better it still works great for me. This is the only brand I use.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Destiny B.
Ludington
This is my favorite dish soap I use this every day so we buy in big container it works the best for us and has a wonderful smell
Brittany M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the price and the way it cuts through grease. 1 bottle lasts a pretty long time which is great. Does the job it needs to do
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??