Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Melvina K.
Melvina K.
Pearl Harbor, HI

Does the job! Suds well and clean products. Removes grease buildup and makes washing tasks easier.
Carolina I.
Carolina I.

Es muy bueno por que me encanta el olor además que me ahorra bastante trabajo a la hora de lavar los platos, ayuda bastante con la grasa pegada.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA

Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH

I prefer the degreaser because i run out of foil to put on my pans and this soap is the best to get the baked on grease off.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR

I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE

My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now