BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Chanel M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this product. Great for cleaning dishes and is usually under $1.00.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
The best dish detergent for the money! I made the mistake once of buying the cheap dollar brand at the store. Never again!
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a go too always! It's reasonable and smells good, and does the trick. My parents have been using this for years.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Works really well, I LOVE IT. Great price for great value, it removes all the grease from my pans and leave them shining.
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA
Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.
Asia C.
Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX
I like this product, it smells great, and clean dishes so nice. Is very good for me and is inexpensive. I use it always.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
We use this in my household daily on our dishes and my daughters sippy cups. It gets the job done and leaves no residues
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??