BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
kendra g.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX
I love this dish washing liquid it smells good plus it gets the grease off the pans quickly............
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
Excellent brand. Cheap and works effectively. I use it for cleaning all my dishes.
Laykee W.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS
This soap has been brought throughout my family for generations. And my mom just loves the citrus smell.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Works okay but there is so many better products out there! But these smells super good and lather well
Lily L.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa
Smell good during wash the dishes every seldom but like a great shine! Even smell like a Great orange
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Bought this because I couldn't find dawn. It gets the job done but not as concentrated as I'm used to.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Lakeland, FL
I love using Ajax lemon. It keeps our dishes smelling nice and fresh. I don't have to worry about our dishes being dirty.
Genesis Q.
Genesis Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it specially the fragrance haha somehow I always end up playing with the soap when washing dishes lol but it's really good
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Cincinnati, OH
Cheap. Does the job. Great value. I want something that does the job for a good price and this is it
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Very effective for cleaning my dishes. Affordable and smells great too. Also very easy on the hands!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??