Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI

It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Ajax is super cheap and found at the dollar stores. It still works good for washing dishes. the scents don't always smell the best so check before buying.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.

Not the best.. I had to keep pouring some more on my sponge for bubbles to appear.
Nettie J.
Nettie J.
Maple Shade, NJ

this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.

I feel like I grew up using this soap. It's the one we always had In my house and got the job done!
Amaya-Andrea W.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA

A lot fresh smell I love it so much. It definitely cares for the oil and grease. That's really all I need it for. You can buy this at any store for a very good, low price. I would definitely recommend to others .
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Miami, Fl

One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Heba A.
Heba A.
Dearborn, MI

This is an excellent dish detergent - great for cleaning dishes even greasy baked on messes. I love the scents, I think I have bought them all. And the price is great.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Perfection in a bottle. Nice scent. Gets the job done! Try this brand out if you haven't already
Marisela I.
Marisela I.
Deming, NM

i like these product it has a really reasonable price i love the lemon scent. these is my favorite ajax prosuct.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now