BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Jenn Z.
I love the lemony scent of this dish soap and it helps that this is one that my family has been using ever since I was born
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Beverly D.
I will use Ajax in a pinch. It doesn't hold the suds and sometimes my dishes need to be washed twice.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Ajax super degreaser with the lemon liquid dish soap is great for get all the hard to clean spot up. The soap is very effective and can be purchased at any store. The scent is pleasant.
Lillie C.
This dish soap is awesome. A little goes a long way. Leaves dishes clean and streak free. Also leaves sponge fresh and clean no stinky sponge smell.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
Su olor es muy agradable, corta la grasa de innmediato y no maltrata las manos.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Ajax is my regular dish soap. It has a great lemon scent and cuts through grease the first time. I never need to rewash a dish.
Elizabeth J.
This is the only dish soap that my husband and I use in our house. Ajax is our favorite brand, not only because of the super affordable price, but because it does a great job at getting our dishes sparkling clean. A little tends to go a long way. Highly recommended!
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
Very good dish soap! I like the smell, but I find that it sometimes lingers onto my dishes. Very affordable, and still quite good. It's soap, so I'm not sure what else to say about it. I do like the smell, though. Lemon is always such a nice and clean scent!
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
I'm dishwasher-less and big in the kitchen, so I'm cleaning A LOT of dishes, and I need a dish soap that keeps up with it. Enter AJAX. Can I give this soap a superhero cape? It's sure earned it! (Oh and it smells great to boot!)
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??