Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ

I also use a ton of dish soap no matter what is it. But this dish soap is good . It helps fight the grease and makes dishes squeaky clean.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR

I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE

My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
Griselda D.
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA

Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA

My mother has recently started buying this brand because someone told her she's like it but she doesn't love it. She like how affordable it is and she doesn't have to spend a lot for the amount of product it gives you.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now