BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
patty w.
I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Natalia B.
i love the smell. it super cheap at any store, it leave my dish nice and clean. the scent is strong but thats how i like it.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
We use this soap all the time! And been using it for years. Works great and cleans well! And the price is very affordable.
Nikki M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this product. Great for cleaning dishes and is usually under $1.00.
Sandra R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a very good dish soap. It has abundant suds and cleans well and you don't have to use alot. Very affordable price.
Tara B.
Roanoke, VA
this detergent works fairly well on grease. my only complaint is the scent. it smells like pine sol and gives me a headache
maria m.
San Diego, CA
Its fresh and wont leave your dishes with an after smell of egg or what ever u ate on them & its not to rough on your hands
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??