BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the price and the way it cuts through grease. 1 bottle lasts a pretty long time which is great. Does the job it needs to do
suzzane u.
suzzane u.
Tucson, AZ
It is so nice it's so formy gives a good wash it smell good too this is my go to dish soap I love it so much
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA
Love the scent and the way it works! Big bang for the buck! It is a nice sunny fresh scented grease buster.
Taigan S.
Taigan S.
I love this brand! I have never had any issues with getting anything clean! I use this brand for everything!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Naugatuck, CT
This product smells good and is cheap. But it doesn't get he dishes very clean. The bubbles do not last long
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I love the scent but it feels like I'm using just water and not soap. It's very thin, doesn't sud very well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Probably my favorite dish soap to use. It's inexpensive, smells good, and doesn't take a lot to lather well.
Zeinny V.
Zeinny V.
love how this product smells and loves how it bubbles alot makes me think its doing its job, would recommend
samara l.
samara l.
Grinnell, IA
This dish soap smells so good and cleans my dishes effortlessly. It is also on the cheap side which is great
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favs! I love this action packed degreaser! It smells so heavenly and cleans the dishes very well.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??