BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Sirius H.
No se si es porque contenga limon, pero realmente desengrasa, a veces limpio la cocina con este producto y tambien funciona.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI
This stuff is the bomb! Inexpensive and it gets the job done. I usually use the lemon citrus scent and it's not overpowering.
Gosto para limpezas de quarto cozinha banheiro e suite pois a limpeza e rápida e eficiente amor de coração pois é maravilhoso
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
It's inexpensive, effective and smells great. I buy the big bottle and even use it to make a foam for cleaning baby bottles.
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Alexsis S.
I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Samara M.
Stockbridge , GA
I don't have much to say about this. The soap comes in a very big bottle, big enough to for dish soap and lasts a long time.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
Heather G.
Elmwood, IL
I think lemon scent takes oders off dishes.  I buy a huge bottle and it last a ling time.  Cleanns my dishes for a cheap price.
patty w.
I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??

Kohl's