Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
pam b.
pam b.
Coraopolis, PA

Does a great job removing grease and has a great scent I get the best prices at shop and save.
Raylene K.
Raylene K.

My dishes are easy to clean with this soap. Fights through grease. Ive picked up other soaps before and overall i just keep going back to ajax.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI

I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Chapel Hill, NC

I love this dish soap - it smells great and really helps cut grease if I leave my messiest dishes soaking in it for a bit. I've been using it for several months and so far I haven't noticed any rough effect on my hands. For the price, this is an awesome deal and I will continue to use it!
raquel c.
raquel c.

lo uso todo el tiempo siempre lo compro es buenisimo tiene un buen olor y deja los platos sin grasa
Cecilie S.
Cecilie S.
Suitland, MD

Not a major fan of Ajax but this is the one I choose when I do chose to buy their products
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA

I love lemon scented cleaning products and soaps, especially for kitchen use. This dish soap smells great, the large bottles last forever, and I've never had problems getting dishes clean while using it. It's a great value and I will continue to repurchase every time!
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Longview, TX

For the cheap price- this dish liquid works wonders! I bought a little bottle at Walmart, because I don't need to use much as I live in a dorm room! It smells great and doesn't leave my hands too dry like some dish liquids.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Es bueno hace una buena función a la hora de lavar los trastes y tiene un rico aroma que ayuda a remover los malos olores de residuo q queda en los trastes
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC

I was looking for a product that could cut through grease and this product did that. With so much cooking the grease pops onto my hardwood floor and always made my floor look greasy. Just add a little of this into warm water and it cleans the grease right up.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now