Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Seferina M.
Seferina M.

This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
TaNisha W.
TaNisha W.
Atlanta, GA

works well. I also use this for stain removal. decently priced and the scent isnt really that bad
Michaella G.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ

This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.

Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS

Very affordable product. Was the same type of detergent my Mom used when I was growing up.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA

It's a good degreaser. I can let my dishes soak with this in the water and it really cuts through the grease.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Loveland, OH

Use this product on the daily. Good to use on your dishes for a refreshing smell and to get stains out of you run out of stain remover.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL

I have sensitive skin and this is one of the only brands I can use. The price is a great value compared to other brands. It cuts grease almost as good as Dawn and costs less. Lots of suds that are long lasting too. This is the only brand I buy, and the only brand I've used for years.
Gaby G.
Gaby G.

I use it to clean the dishes at the morning and it has a very good scents. Delight in the fresh, clean aroma of Lemon while getting your dishes spotlessly clean. I totally recommend this to every one
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

For less than a dollar or two, Ajax soaps do the trick in cleaning all my dishes. And all you need is a drop or two on your sponge! Amazing product that doesn't dry out or irritate my hands either.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??