Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE

My mom use to use this when I was a child and now I use it. It cuts through the thickest grease stains and even stuck on burnt food. It smells so yummy. It isn't rough on the hands. I will never use a different brand. The bottles are so huge, it lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

this soap dried my hands out pretty bad but its a great soap and really fights the grease. i get the lemon scent because i think it smells the most fresh and this soap is pretty affordable i think thats why i find myself grabbing it most often
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Works well and does the job to clean the dishes. Usually I will let it sit for a little while on tough jobs, but it will work well however you use it. Smells great and is a great value! A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Paragould, AR

I like the lemon scent and it seems to work fairly well on greasy dishes. I even put some in the laundry when I wash my partner's greasy clothes from the factory.
Earlene J.
Earlene J.
Yakima, WA

Cuts grease. Nice smell. Dishes feel clean like you didn't forget to wash them. A little goes a long ways
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO

This is a go too always! It's reasonable and smells good, and does the trick. My parents have been using this for years.
Gosto para limpezas de quarto cozinha banheiro e suite pois a limpeza e rápida e eficiente amor de coração pois é maravilhoso
Cassandre J.
Cassandre J.
Smyrna, GA

Helps break down grease on stove top and cookware. Also is great for cleaning the grill.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now