BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Deidre B.
Carmichael, CA
Had to use so much to get through dish it felt like a cheep and it was very very thin. I will not buy this product again.
Kristine T.
Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
We use this in my household daily on our dishes and my daughters sippy cups. It gets the job done and leaves no residues
Amber C.
Coronado, CA
This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a go too always! It's reasonable and smells good, and does the trick. My parents have been using this for years.
Lemervin U.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't like, it seems like to have to use the whole bottle to clean it the dishes and all stuff, I don't really like it
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I use Ajax a lot and I have use it for a long time and it's good nothing to complain about it gets your dishes cleaned .
Asia C.
Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX
I like this product, it smells great, and clean dishes so nice. Is very good for me and is inexpensive. I use it always.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??