BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Tara B.
Roanoke, VA
this detergent works fairly well on grease. my only complaint is the scent. it smells like pine sol and gives me a headache
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
Audre S.
This totally breaks down all the grease in a pan when ever you are cooking. It doesn't leave the pan feeling at all greasy.
Jenn Z.
I love the lemony scent of this dish soap and it helps that this is one that my family has been using ever since I was born
The best dish detergent for the money! I made the mistake once of buying the cheap dollar brand at the store. Never again!
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
We use this soap all the time! And been using it for years. Works great and cleans well! And the price is very affordable.
Rocio C.
This soap work very well and I like how my dishes look after I wash them..

The smell is so good and the price is very good
Gabrielle L.
Works well at cutting the grease and has a pleasant scent. Do not need to use a whole bunch as a a little goes a long way.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL
es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??