Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Los Angeles , CA

Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc

More than five stars; the biggest difference is cleaning pots and pans, especially stainless steel. The baking soda in the product makes all the difference and cleaning the pans, e.g. after cooking a fried egg is much much easier.
The scent is perfect strength, i.e.. not too much and nice aroma. Great produc
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA

A normal dish soap, works great on dishes. Tough on grease. Reasonable and reliable. Good on dishes
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.

I love this product. I use it to clean my kitchen, bathroom and even my makeup brushes.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Veracruz, Ver.

Me gusta muchísimo porque arranca la grasa pegada super rapídisimo y además deja el olor a cítrico en tus trastess, a parte que no te daña las manos como comúnmente lo hace cualquier otra marca. Me gusta sobre todo porque es muy factible para desaserte de las grasas.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Los Angeles, CA

Washed my dishes really good ... excellent degreaser.. I highly recommend it to others who are in need.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA

Ajax is a good value but it's still not super sudsy and you do have to use quite an amount of soap to make sure you get enough suds to wash the dishes
Yudy O.
Yudy O.

Muy bueno quita la grasa a todo sirve para mu chocolate totalmente recomendado muy bueno comprenlo
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now