BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Taigan S.
Taigan S.
I love this brand! I have never had any issues with getting anything clean! I use this brand for everything!
Zeinny V.
Zeinny V.
love how this product smells and loves how it bubbles alot makes me think its doing its job, would recommend
samara l.
samara l.
Grinnell, IA
This dish soap smells so good and cleans my dishes effortlessly. It is also on the cheap side which is great
Ines D.
Ines D.
Milford, CT
It does the job. good degreaser and doesnt harm my hands. its what it it. Still love palmolive better though
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Very good product. As stated in name, a good degreaser soap and so inexpensive. All the scents smell great.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
We love using Ajax dish liquid soap. The lemon scented one smells so good. It works well being a degreaser!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
This soap is a pretty decent dupe for Dawn. It works well to wash dishes, but it makes the hands very dry.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
I like it better than dawn. Cool name because Ajax defeated Greece. I like the lemony smell to it and i always buy this brand.
danette t.
danette t.
Winchester
Worked ok. The product is very cost effective. Could have been a little better at getting the grease off.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Pompano beach , FL
I have always used this product because of how affordable it is. It's a great product and very effective!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??