BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
It gets the job done. I don't like having to leave things in the sink to soak forever. This cuts through the mess so I can do other things.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have to use more of this product, but it is at a great price, so it's fine. There are so many great scents to choose from, which is nice.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I also use a ton of dish soap no matter what is it. But this dish soap is good . It helps fight the grease and makes dishes squeaky clean.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Its really good and smell so good, it removes grease and remove stains it cleans really good,one thing it dry my skin.
But its good so far
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love the lemony smell and it really is a degreaser and it's cheap and affordable it gets all suddy a little goes a long way i love ajax
Amber P.
This is basically the only dish washer we use. It's antibacterial and it really gets rid of the grease which is always a pain to get off
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Bonnie M.
Do not lile the Ajac dishsoap it is thin and watery. Doesnt have a lot of bubbles and didnt help much with cleaning. Will not buy again.
Sherry B.
This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??