Add a Photo

By AJAX
#16 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Orlando, FL

Super affordable dish soap that lasts a good amount of time. Great for getting tough grease.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY

This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Richmond, CA

It smells good and is really afforable. It's good for washing dishes but not for greasy pans. I feel like I have to use a lot of dish soap to clean my pots and pans. Even when I presoak my them it still doesn't cut through the grease. Compare to Dawn, I will not buy this again.
naomi l.
naomi l.
escondidi, ca

Great buy and great smell. I love the Ajax brand dish soap. I find it at a great price no matter where I buy it.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.

Average soap. We buy this 90% of the time because its affordable. It dries out your hands severely though so maybe chose dawn or wear glove if it bothers you.
Audre S.
Audre S.

This totally breaks down all the grease in a pan when ever you are cooking. It doesn't leave the pan feeling at all greasy.
Shanquetta T.
Shanquetta T.
Artesia, MS

I like the fact that this detergent has a great value. I don't like the fact that you have to use so much to get the dishes clean. I would buy again because of the price and I would recommend to people on a budget.
Sikedra L.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA

Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
Jess M.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA

Love the degreaser !! We use daily especially since we cook so much and it smells great!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

One of the best soaps ive ever used ! Takes the grease right off without even trying so hard ! Cheap & very good!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now