BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville
I love Ajax. They normally have a lot more scents to try and I like to switch it up. My mom always used this brand too.
Madilynn  S.
Madilynn S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great soap, don't really have a preference for soap but this stuff is really nice. Good value and it smells good
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
This is my go to dish washing detergent. This scent is refreshing however the other scents are just as pleasant.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
I only buy it because it's so much cheaper. It takes a lot of soap to cut through the grease & is pretty watery
Anastaissa V.
Anastaissa V.
Cocoa, Fl
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with my dishes.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer the orange scented one, it just seems to work better bit if i cant find it it this is my next choice.
Meg A.
Meg A.
Brownsville, IN
Definitely a house product!! Love the fresh sent and the bubbles it makes. Cleans dishes with a shine finish!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Roanoke, VA
I like this dish detergent. It smells very good and it gets my dishes very clean. It also is cheaper for my budget which is nice!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
My favorite dish sopa!!!!! I like how it smells and how it help get the grease of my pans!!!! Will keep using it!!!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Good price and works great. The smell isn't as great as some but still well worth the money! I would use it again !
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??