BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Arti G.
It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
Michelle J.
This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
Ajax is a great dish soap. I like their fragances and also they're gentle with your hands. It's effective and I recommend it.
Mydien T.
This is probably my favorite brand. It’s cheaper than Dawn but I think it works just as well. The lemon scent is my favorite!
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI
This stuff is the bomb! Inexpensive and it gets the job done. I usually use the lemon citrus scent and it's not overpowering.
C F.
Bowie, MD
Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
Heather G.
Elmwood, IL
I think lemon scent takes oders off dishes.  I buy a huge bottle and it last a ling time.  Cleanns my dishes for a cheap price.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??