Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Mamis P.
Mamis P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI

It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
Nettie J.
Nettie J.
Maple Shade, NJ

this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Miami, Fl

One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.

Perfection in a bottle. Nice scent. Gets the job done! Try this brand out if you haven't already
Amber P.
Amber P.

This is basically the only dish washer we use. It's antibacterial and it really gets rid of the grease which is always a pain to get off
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I use Ajax almost every day. Doesn't leave a greasy film and is affordable on any budget.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

My family has always used this ever since I was little. We buy it at family dollar, or Walmart. I never been a fan of the lemon scent just because it gives me a headache. But it's a good dishsoap.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now