BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Andrea W.
It does exactly as said when your dealing with tough grease this is the soap for you and you dont have to use as much to clean.
Olga F.
Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Sonya W.
Gaithersburg, MD
Our favorite brand used by my late parents and used daily in our home. We use to wash dishes and other things around our home.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Oh my God! I love this dish liquid. they smell it gives your dishes is the best. I sometimes mix it with clorox and it's good.
Blake B.
As five star as a dish detergent can get, however I love the lemon scent of a fresh clean dish. Helps get the tough stains out!
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
This soap comes in a bulk size I love and the price is right! It cleans as I need it too and smells fresh. Works well on grease
O ajax ele me ajuda muito na limpeza de casa alem de desingurdura minhas losas ele deixa limpinho e brilhante recommendo a todos
Alyssa I.
Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
Genesis Q.
Los Angeles , CA
Love it specially the fragrance haha somehow I always end up playing with the soap when washing dishes lol but it's really good
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??