BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lulu M.
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Love the smell and the price but I do feel like I have to use more of it then o would with some of the other brands
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Fairborn, OH
Always use ajax for everything its a great degreaser and also use it for everything in my house including my dishes
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Clarksville, TN
Ajax is great for the price. I only use this brand for dish detergent. It isn't harsh on the skin like most other brands I have tried.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Good grease cutter. Nice fresh lemon scent. Good value. Lasts a long time. Don't have to keep adding to the sponge
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Surprise, AZ
Works wonderfully, really helps get stuck things off. The smell doesn't stick to dishes either. That's a huge pro!
Merry L.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
I love this product. It smells so good. It's a staple in my art room! Super low price. I buy mine at Dollar Tree.
barbara b.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
My go to dish soap mainly because of the price. It works just as well as the higher priced soaps so why pay more.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
My work purchases this for the kitchen there it smells nice but sometimes I don't think it has the cleaning power of Palmolive or dawn
Grace L.
Grace L.
Metuchen, NJ
It does it's job. I like to add in some water to slightly dilute it since I tend to squeeze out more than I need.
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.
Es de las pocas marcas que no me rompen las manos, deja los platos super limpios y tiene un agradable olor.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??