Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY

Big bottle, cheap, and it works. This is always my go to when it comes to purchasing dish liquid.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spokane, WA

My son has eczema so I'm always caution about what products I buy. I use this as bubble bath for him because it doesn't contain perfume. I also use it to wash my dishes obviously and it is great. I've never changed products I've used this for 6 years and I still love it.
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK

Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS

Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero

Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Rossana T.
Rossana T.

ajax super desengrasante es el mejor desengrasante que hay en el mercado. sin mucho esfuerzo consigue dejas tus platos y sartenes libres de grasa que deja la comida. es totalmente efectivo! el mejor. lo recomiendo porque tiene muy biuen precio
Patsy G.
Patsy G.

Lasts for many washes and is super efficient! Smells good too. Works to take off grease satins!
AILEEN V.
AILEEN V.
Doral, FL

me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville

Love the lemon scent. Cleans my dishes. I just don't like how my hands feel after using
Portia I.
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA

Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now