Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Heather D.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI

I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
Raylene K.
Raylene K.

My dishes are easy to clean with this soap. Fights through grease. Ive picked up other soaps before and overall i just keep going back to ajax.
pam b.
pam b.
Coraopolis, PA

Does a great job removing grease and has a great scent I get the best prices at shop and save.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL

This was my parents choice growing up, so there's a bit of nostalgia there. It is effective enough. I tend to gravitate toward other brands, but there are worse detergents.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ

Costs much less than other brands but works just as good. Picking Ajax dish detergent is a long term no brainer for me
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I like the value you get With this product. For only a few dollars you get a lot of dish soap that'll last you two months. The scent is nice and it cleans well. I would buy this product over and over again.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA

It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX

Ajax is super cheap and that's honestly the reason I purchase it. It does a decent job at cleaning the dishes. My one problem is that it is more liquidy than more expensive brands. So, you often have to use more of it to really get the job done.
Margriet M.
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA

Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Kiyana H.
Kiyana H.
Washington, DC

Gives an okay clean. It's not the best product in the world but it does work. It's not the best at what it says it is.(Cutting grease) There are better products and this one does not cut the grease.

Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??