BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sarah G.
Midlothian, IL
Yes yes yes.... All the yes to this product. Only dish soap that I can soak something in for a short period of time and know it will come right off.
Jessica M.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Ajax makes cost efficient fish soap. The Dereaser lemon dish liquid is my favourite. It smells great and never leaves a residue like other brands.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
It's a dish soap. Nothing too exciting about it. I prefer dawn but had a coupon for it and decided to give it a shot. It tends to dry my hands out.
I love using Ajax dish soap, its the only brand I can use due to eczema. Ajax also gets your dishes super clean without having to use a ton of it.
Kristi D.
Great price for a Great product! Gets the job done cuts grease off of pots and pans very easily! And has a great smell! You cannot beat the price
Ashley M.
Traverse City, MI
Anything with lemon in it gets my buy. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid does the trick without leaving my hands cracked and dry.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX
Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA
Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Patrick M.
Laramie, WY
This is a pretty good dish soap and it is very cheap. Only problem I have is there are sometimes water marks on dishes and glasses once they dry.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??