BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

patty w.
I prefer the lemon scent makes me feel like it's cleaner. But cheap price, easy to find in all stores and not harsh on hands
Samara M.
Carrollton, GA
I don't have much to say about this. The soap comes in a very big bottle, big enough to for dish soap and lasts a long time.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Heather G.
Elmwood, IL
I think lemon scent takes oders off dishes.  I buy a huge bottle and it last a ling time.  Cleanns my dishes for a cheap price.
Jeanne W.
Henderson, NV
I always choose the Ajax lemon scented dish soap with degreaser. Ajax brand is a good value and comes in a variety of scents.
Alexsis S.
I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Danielle F.
It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Michelle J.
This dish soap is pretty good. I buy it at dollar tree. There are multiple scents to choose from but this one is my favorite
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
It's inexpensive, effective and smells great. I buy the big bottle and even use it to make a foam for cleaning baby bottles.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI
This stuff is the bomb! Inexpensive and it gets the job done. I usually use the lemon citrus scent and it's not overpowering.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??