BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
C F.
Bowie, MD
Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Danielle F.
It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Mydien T.
This is probably my favorite brand. It’s cheaper than Dawn but I think it works just as well. The lemon scent is my favorite!
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just made the switch from Palmolive to Ajax. This dish soap gets the tough grease out of all of my cookware and tupperware!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
Alexsis S.
I regularly use this soap. I personally love all of the scents. In addition it's super affordable and cleans my dishes well!
Arti G.
It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
Audre S.
This totally breaks down all the grease in a pan when ever you are cooking. It doesn't leave the pan feeling at all greasy.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??