BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Haley P.
Haley P.
Jacksonville
I love Ajax. They normally have a lot more scents to try and I like to switch it up. My mom always used this brand too.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
This is my go to dish washing detergent. This scent is refreshing however the other scents are just as pleasant.
Madilynn  S.
Madilynn S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great soap, don't really have a preference for soap but this stuff is really nice. Good value and it smells good
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
I only buy it because it's so much cheaper. It takes a lot of soap to cut through the grease & is pretty watery
Mary R.
Mary R.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer the orange scented one, it just seems to work better bit if i cant find it it this is my next choice.
Meg A.
Meg A.
Brownsville, IN
Definitely a house product!! Love the fresh sent and the bubbles it makes. Cleans dishes with a shine finish!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Roanoke, VA
I like this dish detergent. It smells very good and it gets my dishes very clean. It also is cheaper for my budget which is nice!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Good price and works great. The smell isn't as great as some but still well worth the money! I would use it again !
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Probably my favorite dish soap to use. It's inexpensive, smells good, and doesn't take a lot to lather well.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA
Love the scent and the way it works! Big bang for the buck! It is a nice sunny fresh scented grease buster.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??