Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX

I expected this to be a three month supply of dish soap for my household of 8. ... AjaxSuper Degreaser Dish Liquid, Lemon, 30 Fluid Ounce. ... Dawn Dish Soap, Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, 56 Fl Oz, 2 Count
Liv W.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA

I'm not a big fan of this dish soap. I feel like it left a nasty after scent on hands every time after using it. I try not to buy unless I have too. My dad loves Ajax though.
Daisey C.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA

Love the smell!!! & consistency!! It definitely cuts the grease from pots! I have always used Ajax & don't plan to trade it for anything! Very affordable & you do not have to water it down but you can if you wish
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL

Had to use so much soap to get a little bubble. Only get a smell from bottle. Not when using. Would never buy again or suggest anyone to get. You get what you pay for
Jayveonia H.
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH

I use this one or the green one. Both smell good. I bought it from my local dollar general. It was about $2! Works good and very effective. Cleaned my dishes really well. I would buy it again. I found out it's the only one that works really well for my dishes.
Laryn L.
Laryn L.
Eastman, GA

Ajax is so easy to use when cleaning pretty much anything. I even use it to clean my counter tops when they are dirty! I particularly like the lemon scented one! It leaves everything smelling fresh and clean!
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Los Angeles , CA

Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.

I love this product. I use it to clean my kitchen, bathroom and even my makeup brushes.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.

We have purchased this item multiple times and we are always satisfied. It is always reasonably priced and can be found at any super market. It has a clean scent and leaves the dishes clean.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now