BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA
Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Chasity H.
Chasity H.
Vincent
I love the smell of this! I like almost anything lemon scented. It cleans really good by seriously dries out your hands
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Woodbury, NJ
My favorite soap and I love the lemon smell it's make my sink smell fresh and clean. It also gets out the tough stuff
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells clean and it works really well. It smells like oranges.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Do not lile the Ajac dishsoap it is thin and watery. Doesnt have a lot of bubbles and didnt help much with cleaning. Will not buy again.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
This is the best for the dishes. I love the smell and leave my dishes super clean
I've been using this since forever
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
I think that lemon is the great cleaning agent and since this detergent has that I love it. The smell is amazing!!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Freeport, TX
Makes washing dishes super easy even if there are hard to get stains on them. Leaves dishes looking shiny and clean
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??