BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Janelle S.
Bartlesville, OK
Just a great value. Cleans and degreases as promised and is my everyday quuck dishsoap for items I dont put in the dishwasher.
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
Ajax is in my opinion better than other dish soaps because it cuts through grease easily, and the lemon sent is also refreshing
Christine M.
Trenton, NJ
Ajax is a degreaser like no other. It cuts through grease and cleans so easily. Great price, too. AND it's easy on your hands.
Olga F.
Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
Missy Z.
Lancaster, CA
I love the smell of it. It gets the dishes clean. It lastes me a while, which is a good thing. Any product that last is great.
O ajax ele me ajuda muito na limpeza de casa alem de desingurdura minhas losas ele deixa limpinho e brilhante recommendo a todos
Andrea J.
I like it better than dawn. Cool name because Ajax defeated Greece. I like the lemony smell to it and i always buy this brand.
Blake B.
As five star as a dish detergent can get, however I love the lemon scent of a fresh clean dish. Helps get the tough stains out!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??