BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jayxenia B.
FL
I like the smell of this, it's pretty strong so usually I add it to some water. Its pretty good product for washing dishes
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
We use this soap all the time! And been using it for years. Works great and cleans well! And the price is very affordable.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
It's not expensive and it does the job . Break grease easily too . But you do tend to use a bit more than some other soaps
Chanel M.
cincinnati ohio
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this product. Great for cleaning dishes and is usually under $1.00.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Works really well, I LOVE IT. Great price for great value, it removes all the grease from my pans and leave them shining.
Kristine T.
Works great, is at a good price. Cleans well and has a good smell to it. It's nice that I can buy it just about anywhere.
Havilland H.
Garden City, NY
This dish soap smells great to me because I like the smell of lemon. Also it cleans very well just like the other scents.
Amber C.
Coronado, CA
This product is wonderfully priced and does a great job on grease. It smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a go too always! It's reasonable and smells good, and does the trick. My parents have been using this for years.
Jamila J.
Newark, NJ
I use it cause it cuts the grease well. Its like my third runner up. I would recommend but it just would not be my first.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??