BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Andrea W.
It does exactly as said when your dealing with tough grease this is the soap for you and you dont have to use as much to clean.
Heather G.
Elmwood, IL
I think lemon scent takes oders off dishes.  I buy a huge bottle and it last a ling time.  Cleanns my dishes for a cheap price.
C F.
Bowie, MD
Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Sirius H.
No se si es porque contenga limon, pero realmente desengrasa, a veces limpio la cocina con este producto y tambien funciona.
Mercedes D.
chevy chase, MD
This looses suds very quickly and I feel like I use twice as much. It doesn't clean that well and the smell isn't that great.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Mydien T.
This is probably my favorite brand. It’s cheaper than Dawn but I think it works just as well. The lemon scent is my favorite!
Lee W.
Clearwater, FL
It's inexpensive, effective and smells great. I buy the big bottle and even use it to make a foam for cleaning baby bottles.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??