BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
No se si es porque contenga limon, pero realmente desengrasa, a veces limpio la cocina con este producto y tambien funciona.
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
cincinnati ohio
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this product. Great for cleaning dishes and is usually under $1.00.
maria m.
maria m.
San Diego, CA
Its fresh and wont leave your dishes with an after smell of egg or what ever u ate on them & its not to rough on your hands
Heather G.
Heather G.
Riceville, TN
It clean dishes great and you can use a couple of drops and it will clean the dirt off. It also smell great and make the dishes smell good too.
Leanne V.
Leanne V.
Commack, NY
This is absolutely the only dish soap I can use! All others leave me with red, itchy, irritated, peeling skin. They can never stop making this.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is a very good dish soap. It has abundant suds and cleans well and you don't have to use alot. Very affordable price.
Jamila J.
Jamila J.
Newark, NJ
I use it cause it cuts the grease well. Its like my third runner up. I would recommend but it just would not be my first.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Super affordable, smells great, and works well! I use this for all my hand washing of the dishes and have always been happy.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using Ajax when im doing my hubby dirty work clothes. Works great for anything. Smell good to
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX
I like this product, it smells great, and clean dishes so nice. Is very good for me and is inexpensive. I use it always.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??