BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Alyssa I.
Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
Missy Z.
Lancaster, CA
I love the smell of it. It gets the dishes clean. It lastes me a while, which is a good thing. Any product that last is great.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Ajax is my regular dish soap. It has a great lemon scent and cuts through grease the first time. I never need to rewash a dish.
Christine M.
Trenton, NJ
Ajax is a degreaser like no other. It cuts through grease and cleans so easily. Great price, too. AND it's easy on your hands.
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Sonya W.
Gaithersburg, MD
Our favorite brand used by my late parents and used daily in our home. We use to wash dishes and other things around our home.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Andrea J.
I like it better than dawn. Cool name because Ajax defeated Greece. I like the lemony smell to it and i always buy this brand.
Lily V.
It works very well with the right person using it. it's dishsoap ddnsjdjsnbshs shs sh Shan did js d hand ha ha sh a ja Shan sk
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??