Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Yesenia Z.
Yesenia Z.
Harlingen, TX

Very clean aroma is not very good as a degreaser. Does not make enough suds to clean pots and pans.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.

I think the lemon scent is the best scent. It leaves your hands smelling citrus-y but not too much.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT

This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

My family has always used this ever since I was little. We buy it at family dollar, or Walmart. I never been a fan of the lemon scent just because it gives me a headache. But it's a good dishsoap.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

This dish soap is really tough of grease and oil. It cleans dishes way faster than you'd expect. It makes you no longer dread doing dishes because it's easy! The smell is also super refreshing and makes everything smell clean.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa

I love this Ajax use it all the time it cuts threw grease and leave my dishes clean!!!!!
Gina H.
Gina H.

Ajax super degreaser is tough on grease and gets my dishes super clean it is also good to use in laundry for stain remover
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA

This is a good detergent but the only downfall is that the smell is very strong. Other than that, it cleans dishes great.
Lakadrian W.
Lakadrian W.

Ajax is a good dish washing liquid but it has a clean smell as well as good cleaning power. It cuts grease and left over food very well.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now