Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero

Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Rossana T.
Rossana T.

ajax super desengrasante es el mejor desengrasante que hay en el mercado. sin mucho esfuerzo consigue dejas tus platos y sartenes libres de grasa que deja la comida. es totalmente efectivo! el mejor. lo recomiendo porque tiene muy biuen precio
Patsy G.
Patsy G.

Lasts for many washes and is super efficient! Smells good too. Works to take off grease satins!
AILEEN V.
AILEEN V.
Doral, FL

me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Ally B.
Ally B.
Vacaville

Love the lemon scent. Cleans my dishes. I just don't like how my hands feel after using
Portia I.
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA

Ajax is a tried and true performer in my book. You cannot beat the price and it always gets the job done. It smells great, it breaks through nasty dirty dishes and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Asia C.
Asia C.

Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Christine C.
Christine C.

This detergent does a great job and smells clean. It doesn't dry out my hands. I buy mine at sams club.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntingtown, MD

Use this for dishes everyday, but we also dilute it and use it to clean our granite counter tops. Keeps them clean.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Ajax is affordable, strong, and smells great! It's even soft enough to use as hand soap too. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good dish soap.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now