Add a Photo

By AJAX
#16 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
TaNisha W.
TaNisha W.
Atlanta, GA

works well. I also use this for stain removal. decently priced and the scent isnt really that bad
Seferina M.
Seferina M.

This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
Scarleth R.
Scarleth R.

This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL

es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Jill E.
Jill E.
Hot Springs, AR

It's not my favorite dish soap out there, I find that I like Dawn the best, but Ajax is cheap and effective. The citrus scents are always good, but I don't like how it dries out my hands. would buy again if necessary.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY

Big bottle, cheap, and it works. This is always my go to when it comes to purchasing dish liquid.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spokane, WA

My son has eczema so I'm always caution about what products I buy. I use this as bubble bath for him because it doesn't contain perfume. I also use it to wash my dishes obviously and it is great. I've never changed products I've used this for 6 years and I still love it.
Dennise R.
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK

Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
De Kalb, MS

Very affordable and it cuts grease well. The smell is not too overpowering and it does a great job of cleaning grease from pans and I believe it's the best bang for my buck
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero

Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now