BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
El Paso, TX
I like this product, it smells great, and clean dishes so nice. Is very good for me and is inexpensive. I use it always.
Lemervin U.
Lemervin U.
Forest Hills, NY
I don't like, it seems like to have to use the whole bottle to clean it the dishes and all stuff, I don't really like it
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Deptford
My favorite soap and I love the lemon smell it's make my sink smell fresh and clean. It also gets out the tough stuff
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells clean and it works really well. It smells like oranges.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Doral, FL
This is the best for the dishes. I love the smell and leave my dishes super clean
I've been using this since forever
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Do not lile the Ajac dishsoap it is thin and watery. Doesnt have a lot of bubbles and didnt help much with cleaning. Will not buy again.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Great money value. However, typically get less soap for the money. Has great antibacterial components. Smells good.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Fairborn, OH
Always use ajax for everything its a great degreaser and also use it for everything in my house including my dishes
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.
Smells pretty nice. It works alright. It takes some work, but it works alright for the price it is. Pretty alright!
Yusra K.
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
I think that lemon is the great cleaning agent and since this detergent has that I love it. The smell is amazing!!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??