BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
I use this soap to clean my house not my dishes . Very tough soap great for cleaning the bathroom and the lemony scent is great .
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Ajax degreaser in lemon scent. Cost to value is great, not too expensive and works wonders on tuff greasy pots. I love it.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
Love the smell of this as well as how well it works. I use a lot of grease and this always does the trick of washing it all off!
Anitta c.
Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love the smell of lemon and the smell of this soap more it doesn't dry out your hands and my dishes always smell and look amazing
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
Very inexpensive and a little goes a long way, nice scent not a very thick consistency so it spreads easily and gets the job done
Natasha A.
My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??