BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sonya W.
Washington, DC
Our favorite brand used by my late parents and used daily in our home. We use to wash dishes and other things around our home.
Olga F.
Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Gosto para limpezas de quarto cozinha banheiro e suite pois a limpeza e rápida e eficiente amor de coração pois é maravilhoso
Arti G.
It is super cheap. It is easy to use. It smells good. It is effective. It is easy to find locally. They have various sense.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I want lemon scent in my dishwashing soap. I love it. This super degreaser is bomb. I wouldn't dream of buying anything else!
C F.
Bowie, MD
Very good quality for the price it works just as eff5as more expensive brands a b day can found, for dollar at dollar stores
Danielle F.
It does the job of degreasing and cleaning my dishes. It doesn't hurt that it's often cheaper than anything else on the shelf
Mercedes D.
chevy chase, MD
This looses suds very quickly and I feel like I use twice as much. It doesn't clean that well and the smell isn't that great.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Samantha E.
Cleveland, OH
I prefer the degreaser because i run out of foil to put on my pans and this soap is the best to get the baked on grease off.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??