BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Best price for dish soap at the store. Works just as good as the other dishes soaps as well and smells clean.
The best dish detergent for the money! I made the mistake once of buying the cheap dollar brand at the store. Never again!
Alex S.
San Antonio, TX
The price for this is great. I wish the liquid was thicker, but it gets my dishes clean. I also like the smells of it.
Mis G.
My Dollar General pick when funds are tight. Okay at cutting grease but you have to use more vs brands like Palmolive.
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT
Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.
Josette H.
I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.
Samantha F.
I think the lemon scent is the best scent. It leaves your hands smelling citrus-y but not too much.
Yesenia Z.
Harlingen, TX
Very clean aroma is not very good as a degreaser. Does not make enough suds to clean pots and pans.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Georgette R.
Ogden, UT
Gets dishes clean without a harsh scent. Very economical for the size of the product. Repurchase
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??