BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Brittany M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the price and the way it cuts through grease. 1 bottle lasts a pretty long time which is great. Does the job it needs to do
Emily L.
Use this because I have never had an issue. I fill my sink sponge with it and use it right on my dishes. No residue, great clean.
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
Very inexpensive and a little goes a long way, nice scent not a very thick consistency so it spreads easily and gets the job done
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love ajax dish soap it works very well on all dishes and pots and pans and they come in different smells which is always nice!
Andrea B.
Roanoke , VA
I like this dish detergent. It smells very good and it gets my dishes very clean. It also is cheaper for my budget which is nice!
Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Best product ever. Makes washing dishes easy as it cuts thru the grease and grime. Doesn't take much product to get the job done.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Oh my God! I love this dish liquid. they smell it gives your dishes is the best. I sometimes mix it with clorox and it's good.
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
This soap comes in a bulk size I love and the price is right! It cleans as I need it too and smells fresh. Works well on grease
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??