BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Karina M.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
You get what you pay for, and soap is soap! This is what I get if I have little to no money. Rarely purchased but it gets the job done
Amber A.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
This is a pretty decent product for the price. Always easy to find and lasts a good while. A little goes a long way with this product.
Indiana L.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Meaghann S.
Meaghann S.
This only an ok dish soap. I picked it up because of the low price but it's just not soapy enough for me. Not sure if I'd repurchase.
Carlynn S.
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
This product dries my hands and arms out much worse than all the other top brands, and the scent does not cover up dirty good smells.
Moena N.
Moena N.
Edmond
I have sensitive skin but I also want to keep my oily pots and pans clean. It does remove all grease and does not irritate my skin.
Erika M.
Erika M.
This is my dish soap, it doesmt really matter if its cheaper even better it still works great for me. This is the only brand I use.
Amy Dalisa M.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Laiken F.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
Christina w.
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
Very inexpensive and a little goes a long way, nice scent not a very thick consistency so it spreads easily and gets the job done
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??