BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Ajax is my regular dish soap. It has a great lemon scent and cuts through grease the first time. I never need to rewash a dish.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
Ajax is in my opinion better than other dish soaps because it cuts through grease easily, and the lemon sent is also refreshing
Christine M.
Trenton, NJ
Ajax is a degreaser like no other. It cuts through grease and cleans so easily. Great price, too. AND it's easy on your hands.
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Olga F.
Very good. I really love this detergent for my dishes and all my food utensils. Clean very good and leave a good aroma in them
Alyssa I.
Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
This soap comes in a bulk size I love and the price is right! It cleans as I need it too and smells fresh. Works well on grease
Andrea J.
I like it better than dawn. Cool name because Ajax defeated Greece. I like the lemony smell to it and i always buy this brand.
Heather D.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy this dish soap from walgreens when it goes on sale. Which is only about .75 a bottle. This works fine to clean my dishes.
Sonya W.
Washington, DC
Our favorite brand used by my late parents and used daily in our home. We use to wash dishes and other things around our home.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??