BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessie H.
Oceanside, CA
We buy Ajax because of deadpool. We are a house of nerds. But really, this dish soap does its job. It's cheaper than most other brands but it doesn't lack. It breaks down the grease easily, especially on my cookie/pizza pans.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT
This dish soap smells amazing. I think it cleans efficiently. It's reasonably price and often can be found on sale.
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Nicole F.
Newark, OH
I prefer the orange. It works well enough on dishes but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it. My husband recently broke out due to this and we will unfortunately most likely be switching brands.
Nastassja G.
Miami
It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, removes grease, accessible and economical, keeps your hands soft
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL
cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.
Lexi C.
Works pretty well, but I'm not a big fans on the lemon scent. You can usually catch this on sale at your local grocery store for pretty cheap. However, I do not think it works as well as Dawn.
Liuba S.
This soap is great for its price and only the smallest amount is needed when cleaning
Lupe F.
Las Vegas, NV
Tough on grease and stains. Have been using for years. Even good for cleaning floors as a last resort.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??