BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
AJAX is pretty decent soap. I typically use a lot because it is so cheap. It does not seem that concentrated but it does the job.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA
smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Blake B.
As five star as a dish detergent can get, however I love the lemon scent of a fresh clean dish. Helps get the tough stains out!
Marlee M.
I don't have a dishwasher, so I use this to hand wash all of my dishes! Works great, smells great, and sells for a great price
Janelle S.
Bartlesville, OK
Just a great value. Cleans and degreases as promised and is my everyday quuck dishsoap for items I dont put in the dishwasher.
Alyssa I.
Such a great dish soap and very non abrasive on my dishes and also my hands. Love the smells of the different products as well.
Whitney M.
Very affordable, and always effective! It cuts through whatever I need it to, whether it's to soak or to get clean right then.
Lily V.
It works very well with the right person using it. it's dishsoap ddnsjdjsnbshs shs sh Shan did js d hand ha ha sh a ja Shan sk
Satoria L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a good product to use when you have alot of greasy plates are dishes.. It also doesnt really have a good soapy consistently
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??