BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Moena N.
Moena N.
Edmond
I have sensitive skin but I also want to keep my oily pots and pans clean. It does remove all grease and does not irritate my skin.
Amy Dalisa M.
Amy Dalisa M.
Miami, FL. 8273 NW 56 ST PS-33028
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Laiken F.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA
A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
Christina w.
Christina w.
Fresno , TX
Very inexpensive and a little goes a long way, nice scent not a very thick consistency so it spreads easily and gets the job done
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
This is the best for cutting grease on pans and such but the only issue is again it can be drying to the skin so use it with gloves.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
This soap comes in a bulk size I love and the price is right! It cleans as I need it too and smells fresh. Works well on grease
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Great price for a Great product! Gets the job done cuts grease off of pots and pans very easily! And has a great smell! You cannot beat the price
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Bethesda, MD
This looses suds very quickly and I feel like I use twice as much. It doesn't clean that well and the smell isn't that great.
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI
This stuff is the bomb! Inexpensive and it gets the job done. I usually use the lemon citrus scent and it's not overpowering.
Patrick M.
Patrick M.
Laramie, WY
This is a pretty good dish soap and it is very cheap. Only problem I have is there are sometimes water marks on dishes and glasses once they dry.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??