BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Moena N.
Edmond
I have sensitive skin but I also want to keep my oily pots and pans clean. It does remove all grease and does not irritate my skin.
Eve F.
Gary, IN
Love this dishwashing liquid! Not only does it gcut the grease in my dishes, but it aslo smells great and leaves my hand very soft!
kuku k.
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Chantel V.
Richland, WA
Great soap with an excellent price.
Cuts grease and hard to remove foods from dishes and silverware.
Smells good and lathers well.
Jenne M.
One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Omg i love this dish soap i buy it all the time love the smell of it washes my dishes good and love the way it makes my hands feel
Korey K.
Hamden, CT
Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
Natasha A.
My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Elisa S.
Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??