Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Michela C.
Michela C.

THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL

Love the smell. I can use it for multiple reasons ! It also keeps my hands very soft and it is very affordable
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA

Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is a great degreaser. We are always satisfied when cleaning with this product.
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Patty G.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT

This does the job of cleaning dishes but I found I had to use a lot because it was kinda watery. Because it was so watery, I always spilled onto the sponge, waay more than I intended, so use some caution when you buy it! It's fine, pick some up when it's on sale to keep under the sink.
Etaka L.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD

This soap is so cheap and I love it. It is something that i pick up when my go to soap brands are not on sale or too expensive. The smell of the soap is a normal artificial lemon scent which is what expect from a dish soap. I would buy this soap again and again only because I can say it does is job
Kiara H.
Kiara H.

It ls really good I use it all the time ! I got it at my local supermarket. It's effective and
It gets everything done. Not disappointing at all! It's cheap but it has a good value, recommended !
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Baltimore

Love this product. Does. It leave any type of residue on dishes. Doesn't leave them soapy
Julie A.
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ

Use this product all the time. Usually able to get it at a dollar store or for $1 at the grocery store. Love that I never have an issue with grease being left on the dishes. I would buy this again and again. Great product for the price
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Alabaster, AL

cleans my dishes well and cuts the grease. smell s great and most of the time the price is reasonable.I use this product alot. It is effective in cleaning but is sometimes harsh on my hands.

Join Now