BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Brandi C.
Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Brittany M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the price and the way it cuts through grease. 1 bottle lasts a pretty long time which is great. Does the job it needs to do
Elisa S.
Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Andrea B.
Roanoke , VA
I like this dish detergent. It smells very good and it gets my dishes very clean. It also is cheaper for my budget which is nice!
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
Good scent, cleans well. Its usually on sale at a local store, and I can pick up either small bottles of it or the larger sizes.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
Love the smell of this as well as how well it works. I use a lot of grease and this always does the trick of washing it all off!
Natasha A.
My family and I have been using this for years!! It works effectively for getting rid of the stubborn grease and your silverware
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA
smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Anitta c.
Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??