Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA

It is a very standard dish soap. It gets the job done, make your dishes clean. The smell is not too overwhelming and the price is pretty standard as well. It is just funny to look at after watching Deadpool lol. They sell this everywhere so it should be pretty accessible
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD

No complaints for Ajax. They are decently priced and have a good selection of scents. It does its job and it's not a super thick soap where you think you are using the right amount but end up using too much and then you have bubbles for days. Which is always a pain haha.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Lakewood, OH

This is just a great overall dish soap. It is effective has a fresh scent and is reasonably priced compared to other brands. I have used other inexpensive soaps in the past and they are always to watery and I go through them to quickly for the price you can't beat Ajax.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA

Normalmente usaba la marca palmolive pero use este y wowww me encanto, el olor, no reseca mis manos y lo mas importante cumple con su funcion desengrasante. El precio se me hace muy bien y lo mejor de todo es q puedo encontrarlo en muchas tiendas y en diferentes tamaños
NatasJah H.
NatasJah H.

I buy this at Walmart, and it's super cheap and works great! Most recently, I bought two 52 ounce bottles and the girl that checked me out wash shocked when I said there was a size bigger. So worth the money, and the lemon and citrus smell are perfect for clean dishes.
Brande K.
Brande K.
Westminster, MD

Love this dish soap! It's such a great value and cleans dishes like nothing else! You don't need to use much either so it lasts a while. The Lemon scent is not too strong, but just right to give you a nice clean smell but not overwhelming! I always recommend Ajax soap!
claire d.
claire d.
Metairie, LA

Inexpensive yet effective, AJax lemon does a fantastic job on everyday dishes as well as beked-on grease challenges after cooking. Pleasant citrus smell isn't overwhelming. I haven't tried the other specialty products by Ajax but will certainly consider in the future.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Burke, Va

Great stuff that works really well. My dishes always end up clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out which is why I continue to use it. That's very important to me when choosing a dish soap. I will continue to buy this again and recommend this to my friends.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Believe it or not i use this on stains as well as for my dishes. i once got a grease stain on my work shirt and was so worried it wouldn't come out... i used this and a wet wash cloth to pre treat the shirt. the stain came out!! i have used ajax degreaser ever since!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

Love this dish soaps. It is one of my favorites. Does a really job to clean up all the grease left over. Only thing is that it dries out my hands a lot but there is nothing a lotion can moisture! I got my soap at Wal-mart. Would highly recommend. Does a very good job
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??