Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Dmitri L.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO
Nov. 4, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is probably my favorite scent from Ajax. My family's used this type of dish soap for years now. Way better than any other type of dish soap. The scent leaves clean dishes smelling fresh and doesn't streak or leave anything gross. Definitely would buy again!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Works great, really cleans my dishes and doesn't leave a greasy film all over them. I would recommend this product to anyone who hates washing dishes as much as I do because you won't have to wash them multiple times just to get them clean enough to eat off of.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I typically purchase this product when I'm low on funds and I need to get something quick and cheap. I only use the antibacterial version because I feel like it's everything the cleanest. The scent is pleasant but it does not last as long as some other brands.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
Nov. 1, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax gives you really great value. They are priced competitively and work really well for washing dishes. I don't have to use that much soap to get the job done, so I don't feel like I am wasting money because I don't use half a bottle for one group of dishes.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Rialto, CA
This is a very good cheap brand soap. i was buying this soap for about 3 years before i discovered that dove gets the dishes cleaner and gets the soap off of the dishes faster. other then that its very ok to buy if you don't got a lot of money like some of us.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Centreville, VA
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:46 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Not as good as Dawn in my opinion, but works for the price. I usually end up double washing with this soap, as I notice a greasy residue still on whatever it is that I'm washing. Smells good though, and is not as drying to the hands as some other dish soaps.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Nov. 18, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love this product. Love that it has the degreaser in it to help break down stuck on stains and dirt. Very effective and not badly priced. Definitely a good value for the price. No bad things to say about this product and i will definitely be buying it again.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX
Very good dish soap! I like the smell, but I find that it sometimes lingers onto my dishes. Very affordable, and still quite good. It's soap, so I'm not sure what else to say about it. I do like the smell, though. Lemon is always such a nice and clean scent!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
Nov. 10, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It does the job it gets bubbly and cleans the dishes. Unfortunately it drys my hands out to a point that I'd prefer not to use it. The smell is really nice and can get a nice lather though. Its not too pricey so its good for its value. I would recommend it.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Nov. 15, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This soap is really good especially considering it's cheap price tag. I would recommend it for it's degreasing properties as it does a great job as it claims. You could find this as the dollar tree and even without a small budget I would still recommend it.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??