Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Michela C.
Michela C.

THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Chicago, Illinois

Ajax is one of my least favorite detergents. Does not even compare to other brands for cutting grease and stains. I will use it for dishes that are going into the dishwasher anyway. That's about it. The only positives are that it is gentle on my hands and always smells nice.
JJ B.
JJ B.

It does a good job on grease. To do most dishes you only need a small amount of this Ajax degreaser. It makes a lot of suds. I usually purchase from local stores. Most stores in my area now have Ajax products. I would buy this again. I also use this as a cleaner in my home.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA

This stuff is cheap, and doesn't smell harsh at all. My hands always end up really soft after I use it, and it really helps me get a good clean on my dishes. A bottle lasts a really long time, as you don't need a lot to get the job done. I prefer it to any other dish soap.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Davis, OK

Love the super clean lemon scent that this Ajax dish soap leaves behind. Leaves our kitchen smelling fresh and clean after each use. Works well to remove tough grease and food, even if it has been sitting for a few days (oops.) Super affordable, would definitely recommend.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

My mom uses this dish soap a lot and so I bought it to use and I love it! It gets the dishes clean and it smells good! This dish soap is effective in helping to clean the dishes (even tough, stuck on food!) I would definitely buy this again as it is cheap for what you get!
Tanquarae M.
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY

This is the best dish liquid to use. I am all about cleanliness when it comes to the dishes that I use to eat my food. It smells very good and is also a very good price. I would say that this dish soap is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone and buy it again.
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA

Of all the dish soaps, this one is low on the price scale. I buy this soap when I am low on funds, but I usually regret it because I have to use so much! Their scents are nice, but the bottle lasts half as long as the more expensive brands. This is my emergency soap only.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD

No complaints for Ajax. They are decently priced and have a good selection of scents. It does its job and it's not a super thick soap where you think you are using the right amount but end up using too much and then you have bubbles for days. Which is always a pain haha.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.

Join Now