BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
Dennise R.
Marlow, OK
Love my ajax dish liquid. It does the job I need it to without irritating my skin which tends to break out from cleaners that are too harsh. I love the fresh scent and the price is an excellent value.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Prachi J.
51, princeton arms north 1 , Hightstown, NJ - 08520
Before I was using ajax for last 2-3 years. Ajax is better than other cheap brands but when I found dawn after that I skip Ajax. And since last one year I am using dawn because it's better than ajex.
Este desengrasante es uno de los mejores encontrados en el mercado; son un poco agresivos con tus manos pero eso no es algo que un par de guantes no pueda arrelgar, aptos para la mayoría de las superfices, basta con una pequeña cantidad para que la grasa haya desaparecido.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I'm not picky at all about dish soap. Just so it cuts grease and is not expensive, I'm happy. This brand is usually one of the cheapest name brands in the store, and I can always wash greasy pots, pans, dishes etc. with no problem! I like this lemon scent and also the orange.
claire d.
Metairie, LA
Inexpensive yet effective, AJax lemon does a fantastic job on everyday dishes as well as beked-on grease challenges after cooking. Pleasant citrus smell isn't overwhelming. I haven't tried the other specialty products by Ajax but will certainly consider in the future.
Nettie J.
Maple Shade, NJ
this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Normalmente usaba la marca palmolive pero use este y wowww me encanto, el olor, no reseca mis manos y lo mas importante cumple con su funcion desengrasante. El precio se me hace muy bien y lo mejor de todo es q puedo encontrarlo en muchas tiendas y en diferentes tamaños
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??