Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA

If you're on a budget and want an effective soap, this is it! You can find this at any supermarket, drugstore, target etc.. I love how it cleans so well and so easy to remove stains and grease. I also use this to deep clean my makeup brushes and it works so great!!!
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.

I've always find the smell of lemon-scented cleaning products to be a little "basic" - there are more original, unique scents out there. But the degreasing part definitely lives up the hype.

4 stars vs. 5 only because I'm not the biggest fan of of the lemon scent. 😋
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

Great product, I love it. It really does a great job of clearing the grease from our dishes. We cook a lot of greasy ground meat and the soap will totally cut right through it. The scent is also wonderful, very clean but not overpowering. I would recommend for use.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I find Ajax to be an affordable brand and as dish soaps go this one does the job. It does have a pretty heavy lemon scent but if you aren't sensitive to heavy smells like I am then I suppose this isn't a bad thing. I'll continue to use to this brand of dish soaps.
Megan J.
Megan J.

Although the price is quite low Ajax is a good brand on a budget. I normally purchase this specific product they have and it works AMAZINGLY. I love the scent, it isn't oily feeling and it cleans my dishes just as well as my preferred brand. Great, great product.
Niariah F.
Niariah F.
Birmingham, AL

Ajax dish soap is a great inexpensive cleanser to use when you're on a budget. It's always reliable and gets the job done. I only wish the formula was a little stronger and more concentrated like some other alternative brands. I pick this up at Walmart or Publix.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Ft Fairfield, ME

I typically purchase this product based solely on the great price and ease of availability at local retailers. I like the scent, but do feel that a thicker formula would make it last longer, as I often have to put more into a sink full of dishes to make it last.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

This dish soap smells amazing and it keeps my dishes shiny and clean. Make sure to wash all of the soap off of your dishes, so you do not get that soapy residue on them. This product is not expensive at all, so anyone can purchase it. I recommend this dish soap.
Dmitri L.
Dmitri L.
Springfield, MO

This is probably my favorite scent from Ajax. My family's used this type of dish soap for years now. Way better than any other type of dish soap. The scent leaves clean dishes smelling fresh and doesn't streak or leave anything gross. Definitely would buy again!
souad a.
souad a.

I can say about this product, good smell, effective and easy to use
u can get it in the supermarket and have pretty good price
i love the lemon scent in it and really stay for a while
i can say its one of the best and if anyone wanna try go ahead and don't fear

Join Now