BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Jill E.
Hot Springs, AR
It's not my favorite dish soap out there, I find that I like Dawn the best, but Ajax is cheap and effective. The citrus scents are always good, but I don't like how it dries out my hands. would buy again if necessary.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love how this product comes in I'll lot of different scents. The formula works great on grease and other residue on the dishes. I also really like how there is a lot of product in one bottle. I would definitely buy this again.
Artina T.
Detroit, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap! The soap does well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes with very little. A little bit and some hot water goes a long way. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store or even some dollar stores. I find the best price to be at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love Ajax dishwasher liquid. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons. And it always clean all my dishes well and does cleans grease very well so if you have anything that is greasy that needs to be cleaned. This would work very well.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
I have sensitive skin and this is one of the only brands I can use. The price is a great value compared to other brands. It cuts grease almost as good as Dawn and costs less. Lots of suds that are long lasting too. This is the only brand I buy, and the only brand I've used for years.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Love the smell!!! & consistency!! It definitely cuts the grease from pots! I have always used Ajax & don't plan to trade it for anything! Very affordable & you do not have to water it down but you can if you wish
Rachel C.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My experience with AJAX has been mediocre. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a good value in comparison to other brands. The scent smells fresh and clean. However it does not clean away grease very well and is very drying on the hands so I do not think I would purchase it again.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells so dang good. Any cleaning product that smells like citrus pretty much has me on board. I feel like this product is a great value for how much soap you get in the bottle. I found mine at dollar tree, but I have seen it at other places like Walmart, Big Lots and Publix
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Best dish soap! I love that the scent isn't too strong so your dishes don't smell like dish soap. It really does help clean the toughest foods on dishes. It is really effective in removing grease and grime.
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??