BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Marylou W.
Marylou W.
Scotia, NY
I like the smell of this product, and it does cut through the grease, but I find I run out of it much quicker than other brands because it is so watery.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have to use more of this product, but it is at a great price, so it's fine. There are so many great scents to choose from, which is nice.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
I have to use way too much liquid to get enough bubbles to clean. You have to use a lot to be able to clean anything greasy or you can still feel the grease.
Latifah K.
Latifah K.
bronx, ny
leaves hands dry, washed dishes well, finisihes kind of fast , kinda have to apply more soap each wash, does the job well, smells good
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
Good scent--powerful dish soap. We used to use it all the time at the automotive shop I worked at. It's also great for a car wash soap.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
I really like this dishwashing liquid. It smells nice and lathers up very well. Does what it's suppose to do and that's always good lol
Kashifa Q.
Kashifa Q.
Seriously the only dish soap I use. It takes out grease and smells so great. I haven't bought any other soaps. Also, this one is cheap!
Tawney T.
Tawney T.
Soap lake
I like the smell but it seems like you half to use a ton of soap to get anything clean so it doesn't last and you'll end up buying more
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love the lemony smell and it really is a degreaser and it's cheap and affordable it gets all suddy a little goes a long way i love ajax
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??