BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tawney T.
Tawney T.
Soap lake
I like the smell but it seems like you half to use a ton of soap to get anything clean so it doesn't last and you'll end up buying more
Heather H.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
Good scent--powerful dish soap. We used to use it all the time at the automotive shop I worked at. It's also great for a car wash soap.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love the lemony smell and it really is a degreaser and it's cheap and affordable it gets all suddy a little goes a long way i love ajax
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Kashifa Q.
Kashifa Q.
Seriously the only dish soap I use. It takes out grease and smells so great. I haven't bought any other soaps. Also, this one is cheap!
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
I really like this dishwashing liquid. It smells nice and lathers up very well. Does what it's suppose to do and that's always good lol
Indiana L.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Karina M.
Karina M.
Newberg
You get what you pay for, and soap is soap! This is what I get if I have little to no money. Rarely purchased but it gets the job done
Carlynn S.
Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
This product dries my hands and arms out much worse than all the other top brands, and the scent does not cover up dirty good smells.
Erika M.
Erika M.
This is my dish soap, it doesmt really matter if its cheaper even better it still works great for me. This is the only brand I use.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??