BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Ajax degreaser in lemon scent. Cost to value is great, not too expensive and works wonders on tuff greasy pots. I love it.
Anitta c.
Is easy to leave your dish clean and without greasy is really a super degreaser I have used this very time and I can recommend it
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
I like this soap for the price but I don't think it cleans as well as other soaps. The lemon smell isnt really my favorite either
Christina w.
Fresno, TX
Very inexpensive and a little goes a long way, nice scent not a very thick consistency so it spreads easily and gets the job done
Brittany M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the price and the way it cuts through grease. 1 bottle lasts a pretty long time which is great. Does the job it needs to do
Andrea B.
Roanoke, VA
I like this dish detergent. It smells very good and it gets my dishes very clean. It also is cheaper for my budget which is nice!
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
I use this soap to clean my house not my dishes . Very tough soap great for cleaning the bathroom and the lemony scent is great .
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
Es super concentrado y rinde el doble del producto le da una limpienza a los platos quitando cualquier residuo de grasa que quede
Brandi C.
Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Best product ever. Makes washing dishes easy as it cuts thru the grease and grime. Doesn't take much product to get the job done.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??