BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
kuku k.
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
Eve F.
Gary, IN
Love this dishwashing liquid! Not only does it gcut the grease in my dishes, but it aslo smells great and leaves my hand very soft!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Chantel V.
Richland, WA
Great soap with an excellent price.
Cuts grease and hard to remove foods from dishes and silverware.
Smells good and lathers well.
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love this dish washing soap and I love the price. It smells great and is a great value! I love it and this is what I get the most
Gloria H.
Mission, TX
I love the smell I feel the dishes are more clean using this brand I have tried everything and so far this is the only I have liked
Korey K.
Hamden, CT
Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??