BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Very affordable product. Was the same type of detergent my Mom used when I was growing up.
Renee P.
Avoca, NY
I have been using Ajax since I got my own place . I love the scent and it does a great job!
Molly C.
I bought this because it was really affordable. It worked fine but isn't an amazing smell.
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
I love how sudsy this gets and smells great! We bought a huge bottle to fill our sink pump!
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
This is just as good as dawn. If not better. Cheaper than dawn and has the same end result.
Veronica G.
Really nice to keep your dishes clean and shiny lives your hands really smooth and perfect
Cecilie S.
camp springs, MD
Not a major fan of Ajax but this is the one I choose when I do chose to buy their products
Erika G.
I use the lemon dishwasher soap often. It can even get oil stains of clothes. Smells great.
Samantha A.
Works great! Great product and price. I feel you get more bang for your buck with this item
LAYNI C.
Pearland, TX
Ajax degreaser liquid works as well as Dawn, and I can get 3times as much for the money.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??