Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Hialeah, FL

es uno de los mejores que he probado y sigo utilizandolo es super bueno y rinde muchisimo el precio lo vale calidad tamaño
Wendy O.
Wendy O.

Ajax just cleans like uber well. Pots, pans, counter, microwave, toilet seats, and just about everything under the sun. I know it's to wash off your dishes, but this stuff is strong. I've cleaned my baseboards, windowsills, all the beauty products in my bathroom that collects dust from my living in the desert, etc. It's not just for the kitchen. It's for dirt everywhere!
Scarleth R.
Scarleth R.

This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Virginia Bch, VA

The Lemon is my favorite hands down. Great smell and cleans all the dishes easily. I would recommend to anyone. Very affordable.
Seferina M.
Seferina M.

This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
TaNisha W.
TaNisha W.
Atlanta, GA

works well. I also use this for stain removal. decently priced and the scent isnt really that bad
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Okay. I currently use it because it's cheap, but its not the best at getting the oil and grease off my dishes and hands. I much prefer Dawn. The price is a pro though. I probably would buy it again. I got mine at Target.
Michaella G.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ

This dish soap works well, but the smell can be a bit over powering. Walmart usually has a set of 2 for a great deal. My only compliant would be the strong smell. I would recommend to others! Good purchase for your money.
Hazel N.
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA

smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.

Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now