BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hazel N.
Springfield, MA
smells ok. have to use alot to get soapy. does clean dishes. a lil tough on hand cause it drys out. but overall gets the job done
Kimberlyn M.
Auburn , WA
I use this soap to clean my house not my dishes . Very tough soap great for cleaning the bathroom and the lemony scent is great .
Jenna H.
Brighton, MA
Good scent, cleans well. Its usually on sale at a local store, and I can pick up either small bottles of it or the larger sizes.
Brandi C.
Gives the squeaky clean for all of our dishes with a great scent. Not as concentrated or long lasting as Dawn but still awesome!
Elisa S.
Since I got my first place this us my favorite dish soap. It's inexpensive. Smells good. Cleans well & lasts a plenty of washes.
Jessica D.
Love it. Works great. Don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done. Smells fresh and clean. Didn't leave a greasy after feel
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
This product is very effective, and the scent isn't too overpowering. It doesn't cause my hands to dry out, which is a huge plus.
Emily L.
Use this because I have never had an issue. I fill my sink sponge with it and use it right on my dishes. No residue, great clean.
Dalena T.
I’ve been using this brand for a while now and have no complaints. The soap lasts a really long time and gets the job done.
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
Love the smell of this as well as how well it works. I use a lot of grease and this always does the trick of washing it all off!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??