BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Erika M.
This is my dish soap, it doesmt really matter if its cheaper even better it still works great for me. This is the only brand I use.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Omg i love this dish soap i buy it all the time love the smell of it washes my dishes good and love the way it makes my hands feel
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
I like this and it does the trick, but it's a thinner formula that some others, so you need to use more of it to get the job done.
Giovanny D.
My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is the brand I use on dishes because of the amount and package size. I do dishes daily, so I like the larger amounts of Ajax.
Amy Dalisa M.
Doral, FL
We've always used Ajax for as long as I can remember. This particular product is good. It cleans well, and i like the lemon scent.
kuku k.
Jeremy C.
Fairhaven, MA
Works as advertised, cuts the grease, and smells great. Would recommend giving it a try, switched from dawn to save a couple bucks
Yaya Y.
Sheridan, AR
Cheaper than the others, but works great.. Smells great as well, I've used this product for over 10 years and won't buy any other..
Tina S.
My go to one and only dishsoap used every day. I buy this every week. Love the way it cleans and gets the grease off of my dishes.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??