Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Ajax doesn't cut grease very well, but is good for the price. It can usually be found at dollar stores.
Christine C.
Christine C.

This detergent does a great job and smells clean. It doesn't dry out my hands. I buy mine at sams club.
Sam D.
Sam D.

Works very well and is also very inexpensive. The lemon scent is fresh and clean. Ajax is a great brand
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Ocala, FL

I don't feel Ajax really cleans my dishes. I feel like I have to use more of it just to get them clean.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Los Angeles, CA

Washed my dishes really good ... excellent degreaser.. I highly recommend it to others who are in need.
Lis D.
Lis D.
Delano , Ca

Haaayyyyy don't tell me you have never bought this one?? You can even find it at your dollar tree store
Cassandra N.
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV

I love love love this dishwashing soap. It gets the grease off and leaves the dishes smelling wonderful
Brit G.
Brit G.

Ajax is super great it makes items squeeky clean. Smells wonderful and get rid if tough clean up spots.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

Does the job- great for light or heavy cleaning jobs alike. Would really prefer something more natural.
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
La Mirada, Ca

Ajax all the way. Can't go wrong with this product. I continue to repurchase this brand and this scent.

Join Now