Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI

Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH

Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Canton, OH

Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA

Love the scent and the way it works! Big bang for the buck! It is a nice sunny fresh scented grease buster.
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA

One of my favs! I love this action packed degreaser! It smells so heavenly and cleans the dishes very well.
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.

Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Jennilee P.
Jennilee P.

Smells amazing and does the job! I love Ajax products- definitely a product that I always get at the store!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL

Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.

Join Now