BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Putri M.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh
Super cheap and wicked effective. You have to use a little more to get through. But when you're strapped for a dollar Ajax certainly does the trick.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Washington, DC
Our favorite brand used by my late parents and used daily in our home. We use to wash dishes and other things around our home.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Pretty good soap. I use it to wash my hands by the kitchen sink and to get tough food off of dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. It is a great price and has a good smell.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Ajax makes cost efficient fish soap. The Dereaser lemon dish liquid is my favourite. It smells great and never leaves a residue like other brands.
I love using Ajax dish soap, its the only brand I can use due to eczema. Ajax also gets your dishes super clean without having to use a ton of it.
Diana V.
Diana V.
I love the way it smells would recommend but the soap is a bit harsh on your skin when washing dishes perhaps you can wear gloves. You can basically find it at any market or drugstore.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Morristown , Tn
Hands-down the best dish soap. It cuts through grease and grime and is the most effective one that I have found. The price is great and it lasts for a while. Two thumbs up
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Traverse City
Anything with lemon in it gets my buy. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid does the trick without leaving my hands cracked and dry.
eunice o.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I liked it,it dissolved grease so well,washes clean but i didn't give it 5 stars because the lingering lemon smell could be quite overpowering.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??