Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Jataveya W.
Jataveya W.
Antelope, Ca

It's gets greasy stuff when u make something greasy it gets it off or just food in general.
Brando R.
Brando R.
Osseo, MN

Takes out grease with some good elbow grease. Smells good and doesn't do damage to my hands
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pawtucket, Ri

Liquid works great and love the smell of lemons. It makes me feel like my dishes are clean.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO

I actually can not use this brand.. Every time I have tried I ended up breaking out from it
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME

Super affordable. This product works just as well as the more expensive brands. And Francis
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI

I have to say, the price is amazing. and it gets the job done! i will be buying this again.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA

Great for dishes. I buy the biggest one they have, it lasts forever. I wash a lot of dishes!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.

Really nice to keep your dishes clean and shiny lives your hands really smooth and perfect
Molly C.
Molly C.

I bought this because it was really affordable. It worked fine but isn't an amazing smell.
Blanqui R.
Blanqui R.

Best grease remover, you don't need to work much, the soap works for you. Smells good too.

Join Now