BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Newark, NJ
This product has a nice odor, and leaves the mad with a lot of shine. It does not harm the hands, that is, my hands do not become dry.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
Works great and smells fantastic, I love letting my dishes soak in this soap because I really feel like it cleans them well. It's not to expensive either.
Irene O.
Irene O.
Scotia
This is the only dish soap I use! Lemony fresh, effective in cutting grease and basic cleaning and easy on my hands. It's affordable and does a great job!
Amy B.
Amy B.
It does the job, cleans the dishes thoroughly, cuts through greasy residue. We buy the super big bottle, and just refill a smaller bottle left on counter. It's a good value for the money.
Albanys M.
Albanys M.
This degreaser is excellent to clean, even you can clean the floor, carpets, fabric with this. It is ideal if you have children who are very dirty.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY
My mom can't live without this thing. And I also believe it's really good. It takes off all the grease and food residue real good. It's at an okay price.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Calumet City, IL
We hand wash all of our laundry and the less work to get it done the better. Ajax with the degreaser makes the job fast and easy, no scrubbing necessary.
Berenice B.
Berenice B.
Best dish detergent I've used so far. It really gets all the tough grease off of pans and plastic containers with just a few drops of soap. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Holly S.
Holly S.
I can remember my mom using Ajax when I was a kid and as an adult I find myself grabbing it off the shelf. No complaints here. Works as good as any other.
Moonya D.
Moonya D.
I only use this dishoap during the summer time when my hands aren't as dry as they get in the cold weather. it works wonders on dishes but is hell on my skin
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??