BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
You get what you pay for, and soap is soap! This is what I get if I have little to no money. Rarely purchased but it gets the job done
Jessica P.
Somerset, KY
My work purchases this for the kitchen there it smells nice but sometimes I don't think it has the cleaning power of Palmolive or dawn
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
I like the smell but it seems like you half to use a ton of soap to get anything clean so it doesn't last and you'll end up buying more
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
This product cleans my dishes really well is really affordable and smells so good! I always buy the largest size without feeling jipped
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
This is a pretty decent product for the price. Always easy to find and lasts a good while. A little goes a long way with this product.
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Kashifa Q.
Seriously the only dish soap I use. It takes out grease and smells so great. I haven't bought any other soaps. Also, this one is cheap!
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back