BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mesha B.
Mesha B.
This product is ling lasting. Does what it says as a super degreaser. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. The price is also really great and you can find coupons from time to time depending on the store.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Hopefully someone can tell the difference, because I can't . I don't actually know if this works better, but what I do know is that it gets the job done real quick .
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
I have this soap by my sink right now. It cuts through grease like no other. I really need to use gloves when I wash the dishes because it is starting to dry out my hands. It really gets my dishes clean though with no hassle.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me. I'd recommend it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
cheap, effective, smells good - a little thin and you need more product than other brands, I still like it and the price alone makes me lean toward it at the store.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
I think this does a pretty good job in cutting the grease from dirty plates and cups. Love the sent is not that pricey I get my big bottle from target. This Is a repurchase item for me. I also like the orange one.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
The story behind Ajax is actually quite interesting about a warrior that could defeat many warriors in Greece that's why it says it has the power to overtake Greece
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I also use a ton of dish soap no matter what is it. But this dish soap is good . It helps fight the grease and makes dishes squeaky clean.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Love the scent it has, but you have to use a lot of the dish soap to get good results! Good price but doesn't compare to Dawn! Dawn is way more concentrated!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??