BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is a great value. I feel like I have to use more print though to get the dishes clean. I am also not fond of the smell.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN
For this being such a cheap dish soap it really does work. The one downside is you have to use a lot of product. But I still love it!
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
It's just not that effective compared to other similarly priced dish soaps. It also leaves my hands feeling suuuuper dry, no thanks.
Lorraine G.
Very good dishwashing liquid. Cuts grease and has long lasting soap. This is a pleasant lemon fresh scent. Great price: $1.29 and up

Carlynn S.
Rome, GA
This product dries my hands and arms out much worse than all the other top brands, and the scent does not cover up dirty good smells.
Korey K.
Hamden, CT
Doesn't soap up, it also has a weak smell letting stronger food smells to over power it. It does cut thorough grease nicely though
Giovanny D.
My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Moena N.
Edmond
I have sensitive skin but I also want to keep my oily pots and pans clean. It does remove all grease and does not irritate my skin.
Jeremy C.
Fairhaven, MA
Works as advertised, cuts the grease, and smells great. Would recommend giving it a try, switched from dawn to save a couple bucks
Frances F.
Highland, CA
I only buy this dish soap i think it works very well especially on my greesey pans its not expensive at all and u get a big bottle
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??