Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA

My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
Laiken F.
Laiken F.
Pineville, LA

A classic. My grandma always had this product on hand! And plenty stores away just in case. Great dish soap!
AILEEN V.
AILEEN V.
Doral, Florida

me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY

Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX

it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
joanna r.
joanna r.

Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.
Ken J.
Ken J.
Burton, MI

Pretty affordable dish soap. It gets the job done at a good price. Never had any problems or issues with it.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Cincinnati, OH

Even though our house has an automated dishwasher I always have dish liquid on hand. This cleans tough pots.
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Canton, OH

Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.

Join Now