BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I also use a ton of dish soap no matter what is it. But this dish soap is good . It helps fight the grease and makes dishes squeaky clean.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Love the scent it has, but you have to use a lot of the dish soap to get good results! Good price but doesn't compare to Dawn! Dawn is way more concentrated!
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Newark, NJ
This product has a nice odor, and leaves the mad with a lot of shine. It does not harm the hands, that is, my hands do not become dry.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
Works great and smells fantastic, I love letting my dishes soak in this soap because I really feel like it cleans them well. It's not to expensive either.
Irene O.
Irene O.
Scotia
This is the only dish soap I use! Lemony fresh, effective in cutting grease and basic cleaning and easy on my hands. It's affordable and does a great job!
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY
My mom can't live without this thing. And I also believe it's really good. It takes off all the grease and food residue real good. It's at an okay price.
Albanys M.
Albanys M.
This degreaser is excellent to clean, even you can clean the floor, carpets, fabric with this. It is ideal if you have children who are very dirty.
Amy B.
Amy B.
It does the job, cleans the dishes thoroughly, cuts through greasy residue. We buy the super big bottle, and just refill a smaller bottle left on counter. It's a good value for the money.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Calumet City, IL
We hand wash all of our laundry and the less work to get it done the better. Ajax with the degreaser makes the job fast and easy, no scrubbing necessary.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??