Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Pottstown, PA
cheap, effective, smells good - a little thin and you need more product than other brands, I still like it and the price alone makes me lean toward it at the store.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Nanuet, NY
This ajax came right on time and works as you would expect. It works like all other ajax soups I have used in the past. I wouldn't call it a must buy, but hey, it was super cheap so worth it for me. I'd recommend it.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
I have this soap by my sink right now. It cuts through grease like no other. I really need to use gloves when I wash the dishes because it is starting to dry out my hands. It really gets my dishes clean though with no hassle.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Ajax soap never dries out my hands. I hate the feeling that most soaps leave behind but washing my dishes with Ajax never irritates my hands. The scents are nice without being too harsh. The price is very adorable.
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
I think this does a pretty good job in cutting the grease from dirty plates and cups. Love the sent is not that pricey I get my big bottle from target. This Is a repurchase item for me. I also like the orange one.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Big Rapids, MI
The story behind Ajax is actually quite interesting about a warrior that could defeat many warriors in Greece that's why it says it has the power to overtake Greece
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
freehold, NJ
I also use a ton of dish soap no matter what is it. But this dish soap is good . It helps fight the grease and makes dishes squeaky clean.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Love the scent it has, but you have to use a lot of the dish soap to get good results! Good price but doesn't compare to Dawn! Dawn is way more concentrated!
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Newark, NJ
This product has a nice odor, and leaves the mad with a lot of shine. It does not harm the hands, that is, my hands do not become dry.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
Works great and smells fantastic, I love letting my dishes soak in this soap because I really feel like it cleans them well. It's not to expensive either.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??