BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix
This product is awesome and I love to use it. I have been using a different product for a couple months, because of financial reasons, but I would love to start using it again.
Isabel F.
Isabel F.
Miami
I am a true passionate about the smell of these things. This in particular is a good combination between a good product with a good scent. To wash the dishes is very effective.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Ajax it gets my dishes super clean! I prefer the orange scented one but the lemon one is just as good. Smells amazing game and does a great cleaning job. Plus it's affordable!!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I really don't use dish liquid as much anymore, except for certain pots and pans. This stuff is great and super cheap.works better on my cookie sheets to degrease better than Dawn.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Comparable to dawn but a little cheaper, and a little more expensive than joy, Ajax cuts down on the grease like butter to a knife no matter how long you let the pan sit.
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
This is a cheap soap, but I absolutely love it! Cuts through grease easily and leaves dishes feeling squeaky clean. Use it all the time, is my favorite soap brand to use!
Rafi M.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL
Best thing ever to do dishes with . It smells good and do the job for you. However it dose dry your hands out so use a moisturizer after use if it again it's so effective and I really recommend it to you
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
This product is one of my top three dish washing liquids. The smell fills my kitchen with lemons. It also helps get out this tough grease marks. One con is sometimes my hands get really dry if I have a lot of dishes to wash.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Roseville , Ca
Aside from using dawn which is a little more expensive than Ajax we love to use this brand at home because not only is it cheap but it gets the job done and I love the scent recommend it.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Zanesville, OH
Very affordable, I buy this most often. The only problem I feel that I have to use more soap than more expensive brands but I think that this is better for the money.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??