BY AJAX #66 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Angela F.
Smells great!! The lemon helps for the cleaning!! There are some stubborn stains, & with a few drops of these is enough to remove them!!
Sherry B.
This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Lilly M.
Harlingen, TX
I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love the lemon scented version of this. They all smell great really and they are very reasonably priced. It leaves my dishes sparkling.
Gabriella R.
I really like this dishwashing liquid. It smells nice and lathers up very well. Does what it's suppose to do and that's always good lol
Sofiarose M.
Novato, CA
Good smell, just soap though. Not much to say because I'm not very into these products. Doesn't make my hands dry though which is nice
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
HH J.
Totally the best value for the money. Been using this brand for years. Better than most store brands. Usually buy at the supermarket.,
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??

back