BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Latifah K.
bronx, ny
leaves hands dry, washed dishes well, finisihes kind of fast , kinda have to apply more soap each wash, does the job well, smells good
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
You get what you pay for, and soap is soap! This is what I get if I have little to no money. Rarely purchased but it gets the job done
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
Good scent--powerful dish soap. We used to use it all the time at the automotive shop I worked at. It's also great for a car wash soap.
Gabriella R.
I really like this dishwashing liquid. It smells nice and lathers up very well. Does what it's suppose to do and that's always good lol
HH J.
Totally the best value for the money. Been using this brand for years. Better than most store brands. Usually buy at the supermarket.,
Brittany A.
Clarksville, TN
Ajax is great for the price. I only use this brand for dish detergent. It isn't harsh on the skin like most other brands I have tried.
Kashifa Q.
Seriously the only dish soap I use. It takes out grease and smells so great. I haven't bought any other soaps. Also, this one is cheap!
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
This product cleans my dishes really well is really affordable and smells so good! I always buy the largest size without feeling jipped
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??