Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
April 28, 2017, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Works great and smells fantastic, I love letting my dishes soak in this soap because I really feel like it cleans them well. It's not to expensive either.
Albanys M.
Albanys M.
May 2, 2017, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This degreaser is excellent to clean, even you can clean the floor, carpets, fabric with this. It is ideal if you have children who are very dirty.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Corona, NY
April 16, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
My mom can't live without this thing. And I also believe it's really good. It takes off all the grease and food residue real good. It's at an okay price.
Amy B.
Amy B.
April 20, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It does the job, cleans the dishes thoroughly, cuts through greasy residue. We buy the super big bottle, and just refill a smaller bottle left on counter. It's a good value for the money.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Calumet City, IL
May 16, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
We hand wash all of our laundry and the less work to get it done the better. Ajax with the degreaser makes the job fast and easy, no scrubbing necessary.
Holly S.
Holly S.
April 25, 2017, 3:58 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I can remember my mom using Ajax when I was a kid and as an adult I find myself grabbing it off the shelf. No complaints here. Works as good as any other.
Berenice B.
Berenice B.
April 2, 2017, 7:14 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Best dish detergent I've used so far. It really gets all the tough grease off of pans and plastic containers with just a few drops of soap. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Moonya D.
Moonya D.
Feb. 28, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I only use this dishoap during the summer time when my hands aren't as dry as they get in the cold weather. it works wonders on dishes but is hell on my skin
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Feb. 25, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Fresh, clean lemon aroma
I love its tropical smell and leaves the dishes very clean and with no trace of grease, which for me is the most important.
Putri M.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh
March 19, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Super cheap and wicked effective. You have to use a little more to get through. But when you're strapped for a dollar Ajax certainly does the trick.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??