BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is the cheapest dish soap. You get what you pay for. It's not as effective as dawn or Palmolive but for the price, it's okay. It's kind of watered down too which I don't like.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Its an okay dish soap,but it doesn't seem to help get the grease out of stuff as easily as other soaps. I have trued different products from ajax and they are okay but could be improved.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Ajax it gets my dishes super clean! I prefer the orange scented one but the lemon one is just as good. Smells amazing game and does a great cleaning job. Plus it's affordable!!
Isabel F.
Isabel F.
Miami
I am a true passionate about the smell of these things. This in particular is a good combination between a good product with a good scent. To wash the dishes is very effective.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix
This product is awesome and I love to use it. I have been using a different product for a couple months, because of financial reasons, but I would love to start using it again.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I really don't use dish liquid as much anymore, except for certain pots and pans. This stuff is great and super cheap.works better on my cookie sheets to degrease better than Dawn.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Comparable to dawn but a little cheaper, and a little more expensive than joy, Ajax cuts down on the grease like butter to a knife no matter how long you let the pan sit.
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
This is a cheap soap, but I absolutely love it! Cuts through grease easily and leaves dishes feeling squeaky clean. Use it all the time, is my favorite soap brand to use!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
This product is one of my top three dish washing liquids. The smell fills my kitchen with lemons. It also helps get out this tough grease marks. One con is sometimes my hands get really dry if I have a lot of dishes to wash.
Rafi M.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL
Best thing ever to do dishes with . It smells good and do the job for you. However it dose dry your hands out so use a moisturizer after use if it again it's so effective and I really recommend it to you
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??