Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Scherelly E.
Scherelly E.

al tener limon, este detergente es buenisimo para arrancar la grasa de los platos y las ollas sucias. Ademas tiene buena fragancia
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA

It really does work!! the lemon helps a lot with smell and grease, it comes off quickly and it's not too harmful to my hands.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX

Ajax is super cheap and that's honestly the reason I purchase it. It does a decent job at cleaning the dishes. My one problem is that it is more liquidy than more expensive brands. So, you often have to use more of it to really get the job done.
Margriet M.
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA

Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Kiyana H.
Kiyana H.
Washington, DC

Gives an okay clean. It's not the best product in the world but it does work. It's not the best at what it says it is.(Cutting grease) There are better products and this one does not cut the grease.

Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Ajax is affordable, strong, and smells great! It's even soft enough to use as hand soap too. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good dish soap.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntingtown, MD

Use this for dishes everyday, but we also dilute it and use it to clean our granite counter tops. Keeps them clean.
Christine C.
Christine C.

This detergent does a great job and smells clean. It doesn't dry out my hands. I buy mine at sams club.
Asia C.
Asia C.

Love this! I buy this dish liquid soap in almost every color, and it's literally the only brand of dish soap that I use.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Indio, CA

Smells great, cleases your dishes good but when cutting grease, I don't like it all too well. Doesn't clean clear on greased pans.

Join Now