Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Emma M.
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL

This is just as good as dawn. If not better. Cheaper than dawn and has the same end result.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Avoca, NY

I have been using Ajax since I got my own place . I love the scent and it does a great job!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI

I have to say, the price is amazing. and it gets the job done! i will be buying this again.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME

Super affordable. This product works just as well as the more expensive brands. And Francis
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO

I actually can not use this brand.. Every time I have tried I ended up breaking out from it
Erika R.
Erika R.
Gaithersburg, MD

Es un buen producto tiene un olor riquisimo lo recomiendo es exelente para las amas de casa
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pawtucket, Ri

Liquid works great and love the smell of lemons. It makes me feel like my dishes are clean.
Brando R.
Brando R.
Osseo, MN

Takes out grease with some good elbow grease. Smells good and doesn't do damage to my hands
Jataveya W.
Jataveya W.
Antelope, Ca

It's gets greasy stuff when u make something greasy it gets it off or just food in general.
Liz J.
Liz J.

It's a bit watery for my liking but I love the smell! It's pretty good at fighting grease.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??