BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Ajax has been in my family for years, we won't trade it for anything. It is our absolute favorite. If you really want a dish soap to remove ALL the grease from your dishes, Ajax is the only way
Maria C.
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
Grew up using this dish detergent, and I will probably continue to use this detergent my whole life. A great value! Leaves no residue, easy on the hands, and fights even the toughest grease.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid this is pretty much the only dish liquid I use. It works great, smells great and is always one of the most inexpensive products on the shelf.
jasmine j.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Ajax to me is on the cheaper side of dish liquid. I t would work if it's all you have but it does not do the job for me. It doesn't fight grease like most dish  liquid but it suds.
Emilea B.
Emilea B.
Port Richey, FL
I have very sensitive skin and for some reason a lot of dish soaps make my hands breakout into a rash. But Ajax seems to be one of the few that doesn't make me breakout and also washes the dishes perfectly with even a small amount onto the dishes or in the sink.
melissa r.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
This soap is good I found Grace soften your hands recommending my in it it's a great price and it works really well never had a problem with this soap it smells amazing and leave my dishes looking nice
rissa s.
rissa s.
Ajax is another hard working soap and it really makes dish washing easy compared to some other soaps. Especially with greasy items and items that have been caked on or sitting for a while.
Antisha J.
Antisha J.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my households go to dish liquid. The cost is just right and it cleans just as good as some of its pricier opponents. Regardless of the scent that you get, they all smell great while keeping your hands soft. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and soon.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Its an okay dish soap,but it doesn't seem to help get the grease out of stuff as easily as other soaps. I have trued different products from ajax and they are okay but could be improved.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is the cheapest dish soap. You get what you pay for. It's not as effective as dawn or Palmolive but for the price, it's okay. It's kind of watered down too which I don't like.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??