BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Bonnie M.
Do not lile the Ajac dishsoap it is thin and watery. Doesnt have a lot of bubbles and didnt help much with cleaning. Will not buy again.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I just love lemon scented things for anything in the kitchen or any sort of cleaning product. This is inexpensive and works really well.
Sydney P.
Love! Smells great and is super affordable. Would definitely recommend as I purchase all the time. Can get it from literally every store.
Jenna S.
Ajax dish soap is kind to my wallet and my dishes. I even use it on my hands! It has a nice subtle scent and really cuts through grease.
Jennifer B.
My go to dish soap. I love the citrus scent and my hands don’t slip when I’m washing the dishes like with other brands. Smells good too!
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA
My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, and now I also use it! I love buying the bigger bottle. Great price, great product and great quality.
Seferina M.
This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??