Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Canton, OH

Decreases well. It smells good. Cleans my dishes well and lasts a long time too. I like the other kinds too.
Omar Yeshua P.
Omar Yeshua P.

Ideal for scrubbing and leaving your dishes clean accompanied by a good sponge water and ready dishes clean
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Ajax dish liquid is the only dish soap I use its my favorite and smells great love all the different sents.
Jennilee P.
Jennilee P.

Smells amazing and does the job! I love Ajax products- definitely a product that I always get at the store!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Marcos, TX

Ajax is always trustworthy, I know that every time I buy it will do the job. Great value, price is awesome!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL

Great degrading power. I love the lemon scent and the price is great it's affordable and really works well.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Denton, TX

I love Ajax lemon! Works great on greasy dishes and leaves dishes feeling and smelling wonderful and clean!
Katrina R.
Katrina R.

Love this brand very soapy. Other brands you have too use the whole bottle just to wash one load of dishes.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.

Ajax is alright to use i don't use it all of the time i buy it when the store is out of my brands that i use
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC

Love the scent and the product works great on greasy dishes! The price is also unbeatable for the product!

Join Now