Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
tabitha l.
tabitha l.

For the price of this product you would expect it not to be any good but it definitely works.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Cicero, IL

Leaves my dishes super clean and it smells awesome and don't need a lot to get the work done!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

This degreaser really works! It makes so easy the work of washing dishes so dirty and greasy!
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR

Classic. Always cleans right the first time. Great value and you can find it almost anywhere.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA

This smells so good! I keep a big bottle of this on hand at all times! This stuff works well.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Smells amazing and gets the grease off of dishes with no problem. Awesome dish liquid to use.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD

Degreaser, yes. But that's it. I keep this in the house for when my husband works on the car.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Danville, KY

I love this product. Cheap! Does the job right :) this is alway my go to dish washing liquid.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA

This dish soap is by far the best for dishes. It is thorough at removing the toughest grease.
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA

This a family favorite my mom loves it my sister and now me I just like my Ajax for my dishes

Join Now