BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Bonnie M.
Do not lile the Ajac dishsoap it is thin and watery. Doesnt have a lot of bubbles and didnt help much with cleaning. Will not buy again.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Very good get all the sort and the fat away ..!!!! And I use only one drop . So you won't spend a lot of product and still works perfect
Jenna S.
Ajax dish soap is kind to my wallet and my dishes. I even use it on my hands! It has a nice subtle scent and really cuts through grease.
Jennifer B.
My go to dish soap. I love the citrus scent and my hands don’t slip when I’m washing the dishes like with other brands. Smells good too!
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA
My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, and now I also use it! I love buying the bigger bottle. Great price, great product and great quality.
Seferina M.
This soap is super effective! It degreases all of my dishes and I never have to use too much to wash all of the dishes I've had to wash!
Angela F.
Smells great!! The lemon helps for the cleaning!! There are some stubborn stains, & with a few drops of these is enough to remove them!!
Lilly M.
Nashville, TN
I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Lakadrian W.
Ajax is a good dish washing liquid but it has a clean smell as well as good cleaning power. It cuts grease and left over food very well.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??