BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
The best soap out there! Better than dawn! Fights grease so much better for less. Cleans dishes great and smells amazing. The price is affordable which makes it even better! Recommend to everyone!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Ajax is at our $1 store so it's one of those that if you are low on cash you can still get this and know it will still get the job done. It's not as concentrated as other products so you have to use a little more but it still cleans and kids germs. So it's a good plan B.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Winter Garden, FL
Great for cutting through grease while keeping your hands nice and soft. I use this product all the time. Great price at the local grocery store. We always get the orange bottle. Always my go to!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Ajax has been in my family for years, we won't trade it for anything. It is our absolute favorite. If you really want a dish soap to remove ALL the grease from your dishes, Ajax is the only way
destiny v.
destiny v.
Best soap ever not as expensive as the other nice clean amell and get dishes clean supper well. It also dose not cheat you on how much you get i get more out of this then i do the dawn bottles
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid this is pretty much the only dish liquid I use. It works great, smells great and is always one of the most inexpensive products on the shelf.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
Grew up using this dish detergent, and I will probably continue to use this detergent my whole life. A great value! Leaves no residue, easy on the hands, and fights even the toughest grease.
Emilea B.
Emilea B.
Port Richey, FL
I have very sensitive skin and for some reason a lot of dish soaps make my hands breakout into a rash. But Ajax seems to be one of the few that doesn't make me breakout and also washes the dishes perfectly with even a small amount onto the dishes or in the sink.
melissa r.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
This soap is good I found Grace soften your hands recommending my in it it's a great price and it works really well never had a problem with this soap it smells amazing and leave my dishes looking nice
rissa s.
rissa s.
Ajax is another hard working soap and it really makes dish washing easy compared to some other soaps. Especially with greasy items and items that have been caked on or sitting for a while.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??