BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jenne M.
One if the other classic dish soaps I'm my household. Great smell and super tough in grease. Strong smell to get rid of food odors.
Frances F.
Highland, CA
I only buy this dish soap i think it works very well especially on my greesey pans its not expensive at all and u get a big bottle
Moena N.
Edmond
I have sensitive skin but I also want to keep my oily pots and pans clean. It does remove all grease and does not irritate my skin.
Jeremy C.
Fairhaven, MA
Works as advertised, cuts the grease, and smells great. Would recommend giving it a try, switched from dawn to save a couple bucks
Giovanny D.
My mother like to switch between her favorite soaps. I guess it's kind of like a mood thing lol she loves Ajax dish washing liquid.
Gloria H.
Mission, TX
I love the smell I feel the dishes are more clean using this brand I have tried everything and so far this is the only I have liked
Chantel V.
Richland, WA
Great soap with an excellent price.
Cuts grease and hard to remove foods from dishes and silverware.
Smells good and lathers well.
Eve F.
Gary, IN
Love this dishwashing liquid! Not only does it gcut the grease in my dishes, but it aslo smells great and leaves my hand very soft!
Ashley C.
Omaha, NE
Great at getting the grease and baked on food off of dishes!! Smell is not overwhelming either, but it can dry my hands out a bit.
Erika M.
This is my dish soap, it doesmt really matter if its cheaper even better it still works great for me. This is the only brand I use.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??