BY AJAX #20 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kat T.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Prachi J.
Prachi J.
51, princeton arms north 1 , Hightstown, NJ - 08520
Before I was using ajax for last 2-3 years. Ajax is better than other cheap brands but when I found dawn after that I skip Ajax. And since last one year I am using dawn because it's better than ajex.
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Love the lemon scent on this product. I buy it from the grocery store and they always have it on stock. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans and leave them spotless. I do recommend this to others to try.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
The best (besides Dawn) dishwashing soap there is!!! It really does take the grease away and doesn't leave your hands feeling gross. It leaves the dishes clean, smelling good (and your hands as well)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Ajax is at our $1 store so it's one of those that if you are low on cash you can still get this and know it will still get the job done. It's not as concentrated as other products so you have to use a little more but it still cleans and kids germs. So it's a good plan B.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
The best soap out there! Better than dawn! Fights grease so much better for less. Cleans dishes great and smells amazing. The price is affordable which makes it even better! Recommend to everyone!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
My mama has used this brand for years and I intend to do so as well. It gets all the dirt and grease off the dishes, and is not too harsh on the hands either. This is a very reliable, affordable product!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Winter Garden, FL
Great for cutting through grease while keeping your hands nice and soft. I use this product all the time. Great price at the local grocery store. We always get the orange bottle. Always my go to!
Denitra S.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
This is alright to use when you dont have anything. I dont really like the smell of it and its too thin so it just pours out fast and alto of it gets wasted. It does have enough bubbles though.
destiny v.
destiny v.
Best soap ever not as expensive as the other nice clean amell and get dishes clean supper well. It also dose not cheat you on how much you get i get more out of this then i do the dawn bottles
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??