Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Marguerite M.
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA

Best price for dish soap at the store. Works just as good as the other dishes soaps as well and smells clean.
Harley R.
Harley R.

This is my most favorite dish soap product. I know that it will get almost everything in and off of my dishes
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA

YES! When it says it strips grease from your dishes, there is no doubt. The price is cheap & quality is high!
Emily E.
Emily E.
West Lafayette

This is my favorite and go to dish soap. I love the scent and the job that gets done for the reasonable price
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA

My favorite lathers great smells great cleans dishes great! Get this all the time the big bottle from Walmart
AILEEN V.
AILEEN V.

me gusta porque quita y arranca la grasa rapido dejando sin rastros de grasa mayormentre la uso en la cocina
Maria R.
Maria R.

Love this product been using since I was little when my mom made me wash dishes ! Leave my dishes so clean !
Amber N.
Amber N.
Buffalo, NY

Regularly on my counter at home good use for dishes great price consisted a value also but it's a good value
Ana s.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX

it smells like lemon's that's all I have to say . I recommend it to everyone .. who love the smell of lemons
joanna r.
joanna r.

Its alright. Sometimes it doesn't make a lot of soap(foam) and it doesn't take the grease out of the dishes.

Join Now