BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
I tend to reach for this dish detergent when I'm a little tight on money. Gets the job done tho it tends to leave my hands a little dry.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This lemon dish soap smells great. It leaves my sink smelling good after too. It is a good price for the amount of soap you are getting.
Molly P.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Smells great and lasts us forever! We are starting to go a more natural route though but i will definitely use Ajax for our tough dishes!
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
You get what you pay for, and soap is soap! This is what I get if I have little to no money. Rarely purchased but it gets the job done
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Ajax is too thin of a liquid for me. You have to use more of the liquid to get all of the dishes clean. It works for the price though.
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
Lisa Z.
Great for cleaning greasy dishes and pans/pots! A little bit goes a long way. The lemon smell is very refreshing and clean smelling :)
HH J.
Totally the best value for the money. Been using this brand for years. Better than most store brands. Usually buy at the supermarket.,
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??