Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Shannon k.
Shannon k.

I love Ajax dish soaps it is the most real soap out there to use ,,love it
Esther K.
Esther K.

Cleans well.get s rid of grease. Smells great fresh and citrusy. Gggggg
Soli C.
Soli C.
Merrillville, IN

This is my second choice dish washing soap. It is a good choice when I don't have dawn.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.

It is an amazing product and I would recommend to all. Use this to clean those dirty pots and pans
Tanquarae M.
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY

This is the best dish liquid to use. I am all about cleanliness when it comes to the dishes that I use to eat my food. It smells very good and is also a very good price. I would say that this dish soap is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone and buy it again.
Konica R.
Konica R.
Randallstown, MD

This one has the whole kitchen smelling lemony. Price poi ''tis really great too.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV

As a college student I'm always looking for something cheap and affordable for my dishes. I always use this brand because it's inexpensive and it gets the job done!
Heloisa F.
Heloisa F.
Orlando, FL

Very good product with a very good price!!! We use it most of the time and I recomend!!!!
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

Ajax is my second go-to dish soap. I love the lemon scent and find (for whatever reason) that is seems like the lemon kind just plain works better. It cuts through grease pretty well, but I don't feel like I can do a lot with a small amount. It gets the job done.

Join Now