BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
This is a great lemon scented dist soap. It cuts grease & cleans dishes well. Its pretty cheap and is definitely something we use a lot of.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have to use more of this product, but it is at a great price, so it's fine. There are so many great scents to choose from, which is nice.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Its really good and smell so good, it removes grease and remove stains it cleans really good,one thing it dry my skin.
But its good so far
Julio C.
Su buena calidad y aporta mucho, la tampoco olor tan fuerte pero sí reducido en grasa. Yo suelo comprar los paquetes que brkng 2 a la vez.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Molly W.
This product is fine for washing dishes but it leaves hands feeling dry. I have to wear gloves when using this product and that's a hassle.
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX
This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Senia F.
Works great and you don't need a ton of it at a time. Gets dishes squeaky clean and suds up really good. I almost never buy any other kind
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT
Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
It gets the job done. I don't like having to leave things in the sink to soak forever. This cuts through the mess so I can do other things.
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??