Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Laura G.
Laura G.
Washington, DC

nklhuigh this is a reallym,mb nice product ,,,, I think it is reallly usefull and I like it very much,m,,,,,,,
Sikedra L.
Sikedra L.
Kennesaw, GA

Just used to it.. it gets the job don't and it's a fresh smell.. don't leave my hands and dishes feeling gross
Kritzia R.
Kritzia R.
Clermont, FL

Love the smell. I can use it for multiple reasons ! It also keeps my hands very soft and it is very affordable
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

Love the clean smell along with how it cleans up small to big kitchen messes . I highly recommend this product
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Chelsea, AL

Great cleaner when on a budget. Doesn't lather up as much as Dawn, and doesn't come in a big bottle like Dawn.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Marion, IA

Cheap cheap cheap and pretty good quality. the smell isn't overwhelming and helps with grease and stuck on food
Sierra B.
Sierra B.

This dish liquid works well to walk your dishes. It is fairly cheap to buy big bottles of and it smells great.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX

This is the best soap for outdoor messes. Anything that has to do with dirt, grease or grime it takes care of.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA

It's a good degreaser. I can let my dishes soak with this in the water and it really cuts through the grease.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Saint Louis, MO

I love that it's cheap and that it works. We've been purchasing this dish soap for as long as I can remember.

Join Now