BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
A little goes a VERY long way. This is the most economical choice for dish soap, yet it never disappoints. I use this on loose sponges, in my cleaning sponge wand, and a little in pots and pans to soak when I have tough, baked on mess. I alwasy return to AJAX, regardless of the type.
Candace T.
Candace T.
Gulfport
Best dish soap to hand wash my dishes. It literally slides all the grease and grime right off. If it's something stubborn, a soak overnight in soapy water will get the job done. Will use for years to come.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Knoxville, TN
Ajax dish soap is absolutely phenomenal cleaner around the house. It's a great Degreaser when cleaning your car, your back porch, front concrete patio, and many other items as well as siding and gutters.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I normally buy the orange citrus soap to watch my dishes but I also buy the lemon or the Apple any flavor really makes my dishes smell nice and clean and leaves my sink smelling fresh. It's the only sub brand I buy
Gracy V.
Gracy V.
San Marcos, TX
Currently have this dish soap but I don't like the way it leaves my dishes smelling so kinda disappointed considering how good it smells. I use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them like new
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Ajax makes great dish soap. It is inexpensive, foams well, and does a great job cleaning the dishes. I have not noticed any issues with my skin after using it when though I have pretty sensitive skin.
Stephany L.
Stephany L.
I've being used it for a life time a love how effective and easy to use. The fragrance is the best of it, takes away every thing including the odors, the price is good too, of course i recommend it :)
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
The lemon scent is just a plus to this amazing product. The way this thing powers through grease on dishes is really mind blowing! it's like it erases the greasy within seconds like it was never there!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Mantua, NJ
Not only does this smell amazing, and cut through grease, it's the best for cleaning glass lenses. I grabbed a bottle to try from Walmart, and was thoroughly impressed. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Gainesville, GA
Good dish liquid. Really gets the grease off pots and pans. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards either. It's a good value and last a long time. Don't have to use much to get the job done!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??