BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
Smells so yummy! Price is under $3 for a big bottle and lasts me 2 mos or so. Helps get stuck on food off and the smell is my favorite
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
You get what you pay for, and soap is soap! This is what I get if I have little to no money. Rarely purchased but it gets the job done
Kashifa Q.
Seriously the only dish soap I use. It takes out grease and smells so great. I haven't bought any other soaps. Also, this one is cheap!
Shianne P.
Great dish soap. Really cuts grease & leaves my dishes spotless, however I do wish this soap was a little more conditioning on my skin.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
This is a pretty decent product for the price. Always easy to find and lasts a good while. A little goes a long way with this product.
Amber S.
Loveland, OH
Use this product on the daily. Good to use on your dishes for a refreshing smell and to get stains out of you run out of stain remover.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Has a nice lemony scent, cleans the dishes well especially my pots and pans but i feel a hint of stickyness after my dishes have dried
Lynda J.
Terre Haute, IN
Ajax Super De greaser lemon dish liquid is a cheap but effective detergent to get your dishes done. For a little boost add baking soda.
crystal v.
Homestead, FL
This detergent my no used it since I was a child and she still does and it's very great with greace it remove everything off ure dishes
Latifah K.
bronx, ny
leaves hands dry, washed dishes well, finisihes kind of fast , kinda have to apply more soap each wash, does the job well, smells good
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??