Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Karina L.
Karina L.

This Dishoap is everything lol I Love it . I buy it at my local grocery store . GOOD VALUE & not pricey at ALL .
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA

Not only is this dish soap super reasonable but it gets the job done and doesn't take too much for lots of suds.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lawton, OK

This cuts out all the grease from food. I swear by Ajax. We always buys from our commissary Great for the price.
Lyda J.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM

Wouldn't change to any other , it gets all the grease out my dishes and I love the smell , gentle with my hands
Heather S.
Heather S.

Cleans even the hardest and greasiest pans no problem, great price, lasts months and doesn't dry out your hands
esteffany d.
esteffany d.

The best desengrasante that I have proved, eliminates to the instant the fat leaving my plate brilliant and dry
Nastassja G.
Nastassja G.
Caracas

It does not damage the dishes. Removes stains, removes grease, accessible and economical, keeps your hands soft
Griselda D.
Griselda D.
Mount Vernon, WA

Works very well and I lie the way it keeps the dishes clean and fresh and I love it and the scent is also good.
Yasimer T.
Yasimer T.
Barcelona. Anzoategui

Rico aroma, no le hace daño a las manos, arranca muy bien la grasa sin dejar esa textura de que aun posee jabón
M A.
M A.

The Best dish soap I've found!! It also smells really good and doesn't dry my hands out like others I've tried!

Join Now