Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Heather B.
Heather B.
June 17, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I normally buy the orange citrus soap to watch my dishes but I also buy the lemon or the Apple any flavor really makes my dishes smell nice and clean and leaves my sink smelling fresh. It's the only sub brand I buy
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
April 3, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax makes great dish soap. It is inexpensive, foams well, and does a great job cleaning the dishes. I have not noticed any issues with my skin after using it when though I have pretty sensitive skin.
Stephany L.
Stephany L.
April 28, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I've being used it for a life time a love how effective and easy to use. The fragrance is the best of it, takes away every thing including the odors, the price is good too, of course i recommend it :)
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
June 7, 2017, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
The lemon scent is just a plus to this amazing product. The way this thing powers through grease on dishes is really mind blowing! it's like it erases the greasy within seconds like it was never there!
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Gainesville, GA
March 22, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Good dish liquid. Really gets the grease off pots and pans. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards either. It's a good value and last a long time. Don't have to use much to get the job done!
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love the lemon scent on this product. I buy it from the grocery store and they always have it on stock. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans and leave them spotless. I do recommend this to others to try.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
May 3, 2017, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
The best (besides Dawn) dishwashing soap there is!!! It really does take the grease away and doesn't leave your hands feeling gross. It leaves the dishes clean, smelling good (and your hands as well)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
May 18, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
My mama has used this brand for years and I intend to do so as well. It gets all the dirt and grease off the dishes, and is not too harsh on the hands either. This is a very reliable, affordable product!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
March 3, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax is at our $1 store so it's one of those that if you are low on cash you can still get this and know it will still get the job done. It's not as concentrated as other products so you have to use a little more but it still cleans and kids germs. So it's a good plan B.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
March 8, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
The best soap out there! Better than dawn! Fights grease so much better for less. Cleans dishes great and smells amazing. The price is affordable which makes it even better! Recommend to everyone!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??