BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
El Paso
I really like the light lemony scent this soap has. It isn't too over bearing. It's a great value for the size of the container and will last a long time. This is almost always my go-to soap for dish washing.
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
For me personally, it is an excellent product, leaves the dishes sparkling and clean the fat up in the most uncomfortable places to take out. 100% recommended.
Donia E.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
I've only purchased Ajax dishwashing liquid for the past 9 and a half years because it is that good. All grease is removed and dishes are left without a smell. I would recommend this to everyone. I love it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Love how affordable this product is! Smells great, a little goes a long way so it lasts! Always a plus! Smells great, lemon is my favorite and just smells so clean and fresh. Would recommend this to anyone.
Candace T.
Candace T.
Gulfport
Best dish soap to hand wash my dishes. It literally slides all the grease and grime right off. If it's something stubborn, a soak overnight in soapy water will get the job done. Will use for years to come.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
A little goes a VERY long way. This is the most economical choice for dish soap, yet it never disappoints. I use this on loose sponges, in my cleaning sponge wand, and a little in pots and pans to soak when I have tough, baked on mess. I alwasy return to AJAX, regardless of the type.
Nayetzi P.
Nayetzi P.
Fort Worth, TX
This dish soap is so strong in removing oils. It even came in handy when I got oil on some of my clothing and this helped remove it immediately! It was such a relief because I hate when clothes go to waste
Gracy V.
Gracy V.
San Marcos, TX
Currently have this dish soap but I don't like the way it leaves my dishes smelling so kinda disappointed considering how good it smells. I use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them like new
Heather B.
Heather B.
I normally buy the orange citrus soap to watch my dishes but I also buy the lemon or the Apple any flavor really makes my dishes smell nice and clean and leaves my sink smelling fresh. It's the only sub brand I buy
Christina P.
Christina P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Ajax dish soap is absolutely phenomenal cleaner around the house. It's a great Degreaser when cleaning your car, your back porch, front concrete patio, and many other items as well as siding and gutters.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??