BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Gala B.
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX
This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have to use more of this product, but it is at a great price, so it's fine. There are so many great scents to choose from, which is nice.
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
This is a great lemon scented dist soap. It cuts grease & cleans dishes well. Its pretty cheap and is definitely something we use a lot of.
Molly W.
This product is fine for washing dishes but it leaves hands feeling dry. I have to wear gloves when using this product and that's a hassle.
Senia F.
Works great and you don't need a ton of it at a time. Gets dishes squeaky clean and suds up really good. I almost never buy any other kind
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT
Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.
Katie N.
Ajax always is amazing to use because it easily strips grease right off the dishes and is a great value for its size. Highly recommend it.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??