BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
It gets the job done. I don't like having to leave things in the sink to soak forever. This cuts through the mess so I can do other things.
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX
This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
Gala B.
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Sherry B.
This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love the lemony smell and it really is a degreaser and it's cheap and affordable it gets all suddy a little goes a long way i love ajax
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
It is quite drying on your hands but it does get the job done! It is very friendly on your wallet and you can buy it at any grocery store
Amber P.
chicago, IL
This is basically the only dish washer we use. It's antibacterial and it really gets rid of the grease which is always a pain to get off
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??