Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Renee P.
Renee P.
Avoca, NY

I have been using Ajax since I got my own place . I love the scent and it does a great job!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

Pretty good price and cleans the dishes really well. Makes the dishes sparkle and dirt free
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI

I have to say, the price is amazing. and it gets the job done! i will be buying this again.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA

Smells great and really works hard to get rid of any grease. I use this soap all the time.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Works well for dishes. Not very strong on the burnt on messes but overall it cleans nicely
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL

I use this solely for getting grease stains out of clothes. Nothing works like this stuff!
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT

I love the scent to this its smells so good snd washes the dishes so amazing sparkle clean
Liz J.
Liz J.

It's a bit watery for my liking but I love the smell! It's pretty good at fighting grease.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.

Really nice to keep your dishes clean and shiny lives your hands really smooth and perfect
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX

Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid works great when I'm washing greasy pans and dishes
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now