Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #34 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
mesa
Love how affordable this product is! Smells great, a little goes a long way so it lasts! Always a plus! Smells great, lemon is my favorite and just smells so clean and fresh. Would recommend this to anyone.
Donia E.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
I've only purchased Ajax dishwashing liquid for the past 9 and a half years because it is that good. All grease is removed and dishes are left without a smell. I would recommend this to everyone. I love it!
Nayetzi P.
Nayetzi P.
Fort Worth, TX
This dish soap is so strong in removing oils. It even came in handy when I got oil on some of my clothing and this helped remove it immediately! It was such a relief because I hate when clothes go to waste
Candace T.
Candace T.
Gulfport
Best dish soap to hand wash my dishes. It literally slides all the grease and grime right off. If it's something stubborn, a soak overnight in soapy water will get the job done. Will use for years to come.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
A little goes a VERY long way. This is the most economical choice for dish soap, yet it never disappoints. I use this on loose sponges, in my cleaning sponge wand, and a little in pots and pans to soak when I have tough, baked on mess. I alwasy return to AJAX, regardless of the type.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I normally buy the orange citrus soap to watch my dishes but I also buy the lemon or the Apple any flavor really makes my dishes smell nice and clean and leaves my sink smelling fresh. It's the only sub brand I buy
Gracy V.
Gracy V.
San Marcos, TX
Currently have this dish soap but I don't like the way it leaves my dishes smelling so kinda disappointed considering how good it smells. I use it to clean my make up brushes and it leaves them like new
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Ajax makes great dish soap. It is inexpensive, foams well, and does a great job cleaning the dishes. I have not noticed any issues with my skin after using it when though I have pretty sensitive skin.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
The lemon scent is just a plus to this amazing product. The way this thing powers through grease on dishes is really mind blowing! it's like it erases the greasy within seconds like it was never there!
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Gainesville, GA
Good dish liquid. Really gets the grease off pots and pans. It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards either. It's a good value and last a long time. Don't have to use much to get the job done!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??