BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
Ajax has to be my favorite dish detergent! I always look for it before I even think about any other soaps. It lathers so well and never fails when it comes to getting my dishes clean! I sometimes even use it to quickly get stain off some of the kitchen towels before putting them in the washer!
Artina T.
Artina T.
Southfield, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap! The soap does well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes with very little. A little bit and some hot water goes a long way. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store or even some dollar stores. I find the best price to be at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I don't wash many dishes by hand so I don't have a lot of requirements. This works well, though seems a little thinner than other brands I've tried. The scent is nice and the price is right so I'll keep using it.
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
For me personally, it is an excellent product, leaves the dishes sparkling and clean the fat up in the most uncomfortable places to take out. 100% recommended.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Santa Ana, CA
It smells very good. A little bit of product goes a long way. Does not dry out hands at all. It is a reasonable price. The bottle itself is long lasting so you can re-use it. He dishes smell great after rinse.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
El Paso
I really like the light lemony scent this soap has. It isn't too over bearing. It's a great value for the size of the container and will last a long time. This is almost always my go-to soap for dish washing.
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Tacoma , WA
I bought this product because it was on sale at Walmart for $2 and the bottle was huge. But it is not the best quality. It is watered down so you have to use a lot more of it and the product doesn't last long.
Donia E.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
I've only purchased Ajax dishwashing liquid for the past 9 and a half years because it is that good. All grease is removed and dishes are left without a smell. I would recommend this to everyone. I love it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Love how affordable this product is! Smells great, a little goes a long way so it lasts! Always a plus! Smells great, lemon is my favorite and just smells so clean and fresh. Would recommend this to anyone.
Nayetzi P.
Nayetzi P.
Canyon, TX
This dish soap is so strong in removing oils. It even came in handy when I got oil on some of my clothing and this helped remove it immediately! It was such a relief because I hate when clothes go to waste
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??