Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Shannon k.
Shannon k.

I love Ajax dish soaps it is the most real soap out there to use ,,love it
Esther K.
Esther K.

Cleans well.get s rid of grease. Smells great fresh and citrusy. Gggggg
Shawanda W.
Shawanda W.

I love the antibacterial soap by Ajax! I buy it all the time & the picture of this bottle is a little over $3 with tax. Worth the $$
Endrika E.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX

i love the scent this dish soap gives off.
its strong but isn't tp concentrated and as far as
cleaning it does get the work done.
This is the soap I go to when I have a low budget as
in when my husbnd doesn't want to lend me money.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, TX

I think that this product works really well. It smells nice, and not much is needed to wash a sink full of dishes. It does a good job with grease.

I also use it as a laundry detergent. Ajax lemon is excellent for that purpose. One teaspoon for a small load, two for medium, and three for large. Using these amounts, it rinses out sufficiently. The clothes come out nice and clean and all stains are gone. The 16 ounce bottle lasts a long time as I average three loads a week.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Best value for the price! Works just fine cutting grease and getter by dishes ckean
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA

This soap really works and Grease easily comes off the dishes. I use it on plastic and metal dishes and it works amazing for both. I also use this to take stains off clothes! I recommend it to anyone who is clumsy.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY

Excellent brand. Cheap and works effectively. I use it for cleaning all my dishes.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ

I also use a ton of dish soap no matter what is it. But this dish soap is good . It helps fight the grease and makes dishes squeaky clean.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Austin, TX

This might be by far the best dish soap i have used. it has a great scent and the fact that its a degreaser is an added bonus..Its also easy on my wallet.

Join Now