BY AJAX #32 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Kenna S.
Great dishwasher detergent it works really well and is very cheap it also smells good I have had it in orange and yellow and they work great
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love Ajax, because a very little goes a long way! It's not as expensive as most dish detergents, but sure works just as well if not better!
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI
I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
Gala B.
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Its really good and smell so good, it removes grease and remove stains it cleans really good,one thing it dry my skin.
But its good so far
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
Works great. Dishes come out clean everytime with little effort. And the smell isn't bad either, nice clean smell without being too strong.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??