BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA
My mom uses it, my grandma uses it, and now I also use it! I love buying the bigger bottle. Great price, great product and great quality.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
Works just as good as dawn in my opinion, and it costs less so it's a win for me. It doesn't smell bad and it gets things squeaky clena.
Charity s.
Flint, MI
This stuff does not work. It leaves an oily residue after and my dishes become greasy as well. I would not recommend this product at all.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Angela F.
Smells great!! The lemon helps for the cleaning!! There are some stubborn stains, & with a few drops of these is enough to remove them!!
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ajax leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. Also gets most of the grease off of my dishes. Doesn't really help too well on tough grease.
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
I love this dish soap. It's so very cheap but is great soap. My family goes through soap so quickly but it's okay bc this soap is cheap.
Sherry B.
This is one of my go-to dish soaps! It is a great price and it works amazingly! It smells great and I can buy it at darn-near any store!
Amber P.
This is basically the only dish washer we use. It's antibacterial and it really gets rid of the grease which is always a pain to get off
Bonnie M.
Do not lile the Ajac dishsoap it is thin and watery. Doesnt have a lot of bubbles and didnt help much with cleaning. Will not buy again.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??