BY AJAX #26 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Greensboro, NC
An excellent dish soap for getting your dishes clean! It's tough on stuck-on food as well as grease. I really enjoy the fresh lemon scent, and it helps to make the chore more pleasant. It's very affordable, and it does an awesome job!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I've used this product since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago not once did I ever have a problem with it. Great value I always get the big one with the handle on it. I will always go back to this brand and buy !!
Blessing K.
Blessing K.
I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
It smells amazing but, I use a lot more because it just doesn't seem to last in my sponge. It also doesn't cut grease very well and sometimes I have to rewash my pots and pans because they still have a greasy residue
Suri A.
Suri A.
Madera
It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Durham
I use Ajax Super Degreaser dish liquid to clean my dishes. I find it gets the dishes I need to wash by hand very clean. I love the fresh clean smell and it does a great job at cutting through grease. My hands never feel dry after I'm finished either so I would absolutely recommend this product.
Nesha N.
Nesha N.
Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??