Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Artina T.
Artina T.
Southfield , Mi
April 26, 2017, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love the smell of this dish soap! The soap does well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes with very little. A little bit and some hot water goes a long way. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store or even some dollar stores. I find the best price to be at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
June 24, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax has to be my favorite dish detergent! I always look for it before I even think about any other soaps. It lathers so well and never fails when it comes to getting my dishes clean! I sometimes even use it to quickly get stain off some of the kitchen towels before putting them in the washer!
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
miami , Florida
Feb. 17, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
For me personally, it is an excellent product, leaves the dishes sparkling and clean the fat up in the most uncomfortable places to take out. 100% recommended.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
El Paso
May 26, 2017, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I really like the light lemony scent this soap has. It isn't too over bearing. It's a great value for the size of the container and will last a long time. This is almost always my go-to soap for dish washing.
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Tacoma, WA
June 24, 2017, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I bought this product because it was on sale at Walmart for $2 and the bottle was huge. But it is not the best quality. It is watered down so you have to use a lot more of it and the product doesn't last long.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Santa Ana , Ca
April 27, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It smells very good. A little bit of product goes a long way. Does not dry out hands at all. It is a reasonable price. The bottle itself is long lasting so you can re-use it. He dishes smell great after rinse.
Donia E.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
June 21, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I've only purchased Ajax dishwashing liquid for the past 9 and a half years because it is that good. All grease is removed and dishes are left without a smell. I would recommend this to everyone. I love it!
Candace T.
Candace T.
Gulfport
June 9, 2017, 1:31 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Best dish soap to hand wash my dishes. It literally slides all the grease and grime right off. If it's something stubborn, a soak overnight in soapy water will get the job done. Will use for years to come.
Nayetzi P.
Nayetzi P.
Fort Worth, TX
March 26, 2017, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap is so strong in removing oils. It even came in handy when I got oil on some of my clothing and this helped remove it immediately! It was such a relief because I hate when clothes go to waste
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
Feb. 28, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
A little goes a VERY long way. This is the most economical choice for dish soap, yet it never disappoints. I use this on loose sponges, in my cleaning sponge wand, and a little in pots and pans to soak when I have tough, baked on mess. I alwasy return to AJAX, regardless of the type.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??