BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nesha N.
Nesha N.
Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Durham
I use Ajax Super Degreaser dish liquid to clean my dishes. I find it gets the dishes I need to wash by hand very clean. I love the fresh clean smell and it does a great job at cutting through grease. My hands never feel dry after I'm finished either so I would absolutely recommend this product.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
Ajax has to be my favorite dish detergent! I always look for it before I even think about any other soaps. It lathers so well and never fails when it comes to getting my dishes clean! I sometimes even use it to quickly get stain off some of the kitchen towels before putting them in the washer!
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Somerville
I don't wash many dishes by hand so I don't have a lot of requirements. This works well, though seems a little thinner than other brands I've tried. The scent is nice and the price is right so I'll keep using it.
Artina T.
Artina T.
Southfield, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap! The soap does well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes with very little. A little bit and some hot water goes a long way. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store or even some dollar stores. I find the best price to be at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
El Paso
I really like the light lemony scent this soap has. It isn't too over bearing. It's a great value for the size of the container and will last a long time. This is almost always my go-to soap for dish washing.
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
For me personally, it is an excellent product, leaves the dishes sparkling and clean the fat up in the most uncomfortable places to take out. 100% recommended.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Santa ana, CA
It smells very good. A little bit of product goes a long way. Does not dry out hands at all. It is a reasonable price. The bottle itself is long lasting so you can re-use it. He dishes smell great after rinse.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??