BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mackenzie M.
Swisher, IA
When I discovered this back in college it was a miracle. I had never used a dish soap that removed grease and grime from even the trickiest pans as this. I will never buy a different dish soap again. Seriously the best.
Angie M.
Riverside , CA
This definitely gets the grease out. Smells great. Doesn't leave a residue. Also doesn't dry out your hands. I would defiantly re purchase this dish soap. Price is always pretty decent. I would recommend this to others.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I've used this product since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago not once did I ever have a problem with it. Great value I always get the big one with the handle on it. I will always go back to this brand and buy !!
Brittani O.
I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Brandon S.
I have this soap by my sink right now. It cuts through grease like no other. I really need to use gloves when I wash the dishes because it is starting to dry out my hands. It really gets my dishes clean though with no hassle.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Blessing K.
I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Suri A.
Madera
It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
Nesha N.
Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Artina T.
Southfield, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap! The soap does well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes with very little. A little bit and some hot water goes a long way. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store or even some dollar stores. I find the best price to be at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??