Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Indianapolis, IN

Gets the job done for cheap and doesn't dry out your hands. the smell isn't horrible. no residue.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

Don't like it ... Leaves my dishes still looking dirty. I need a shine on my glasses not a grime.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Works good, you get what you pay for so to speak. it works but isn't my first choice for dish soap
Laura B.
Laura B.
Franklin

This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
mireya l.
mireya l.
El Paso, TX

I work very well, I use it for a long time, remove very fat dishes is very clean and no bad smell
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA

As a degreaser, this stuff works well. Let it soak in a greasy pan and it was very easy to clean.
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This is my favorite dish soap. It smells clean and it works really well. It smells like oranges.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.

Love Ajax dish liquid. I buy it all the time. It get my dishes clean and kill germs on my hands.
Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY

Been using this dish liquid for years and the scent is refreshing and gets all the dishes clean!
Georgette R.
Georgette R.
Ogden, UT

Gets dishes clean without a harsh scent. Very economical for the size of the product. Repurchase
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??