Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Rosdelys T.
Rosdelys T.
Venezuela, Aragua - Maracay

is excellent because it works well for all types of cooking and the aroma is delicious is easy to use and you only need a small portion to clean. I love the The Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid I like the container and would buy more the price is very affordable I love it!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Portland, OR

This product gets all the dirty grease off my plates and leaves them squeaky clean. It's very effective and I would highly recommend it. I got it at my Fred Meyer because it was cheap and it got the job done. I have it on my grocery list now. This is great for college students.
Moulay hicham I.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA

I don't use this for my dishes but I do have in my laundry cabinet for any kind of oil stains on clothing when I cook.. This does the job. I use to throw away the clothes because no matter what I did before never came off.. but with this or any other dish soap it does the job.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
San Francisco, CA

For me, this is a good detergent to use on a day-to-day basis. It helps me keep my dishes clean with just a few drops. The scent is light and refreshing. I've added a teaspoon of baking soda to a portion of it to better fight greasy pans, pots and bowls. I would buy it again.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC

This is really great! It has super clean lemon smell and does exactly what the bottle says. I buy mine at Target for the best price. It's a bit sticky if you get it on your hands but it definitely gets grease off of stuff! i always buy the same one around the next two months.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Oxford, MS

Love the smell, but this soap is just a little too runny for me to enjoy. I have one of those wand sponges you fill with soap. When I put this product in there, it leaks out all the sides. I also don't like how it leaves a residue on your hands even after you wash like crazy.
Tredia T.
Tredia T.

Love this brand of dish soap.. It's full of aroma, rich, & cuts through grease like a pro. I always buy the biggest bottle (like 44 oz) because its that good & it's inexpensive (like $3)... Can be found at stores like Target, Walmart, Family dollar, Dollar general, Fred's etc
Katia L.
Katia L.
Los Angeles, CA

Whenever I'm feeling lazy I always put them dishes into the dishwasher and this is something I really like to use because I feel like it really leaves my dishes clean and smelling delicious, I like it that it removes every left over from them and it leaves them shiny of clean
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I currently use this product for cleaning dishes but also, it's a good product to use and a cheap alternative to clean my makeup brushes. It foams up well, and it's what I use when I don't want to pay more for other brand. Don't sleep on this product just because it's cheap.
Michela C.
Michela C.

THe reason we buy this over other dish soap is that you get a lot of soap for a great price- this is definitely one of the lowest priced brands I have seen, at least at Fred Meyer where I buy it. It is effective and lasts for a pretty long time before needing to be replaced.

Join Now