Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Chicago, Il

Ajax is one of my least favorite detergents. Does not even compare to other brands for cutting grease and stains. I will use it for dishes that are going into the dishwasher anyway. That's about it. The only positives are that it is gentle on my hands and always smells nice.
JJ B.
JJ B.

It does a good job on grease. To do most dishes you only need a small amount of this Ajax degreaser. It makes a lot of suds. I usually purchase from local stores. Most stores in my area now have Ajax products. I would buy this again. I also use this as a cleaner in my home.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH

This does a kind of okay job. I reach for these when I don't have coupons for other dish soap brands because Ajax is very inexpensive. So if you're on a budget, I recommend. However, I use more of this product to get the same effectiveness of other brands with less product.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA

This stuff is cheap, and doesn't smell harsh at all. My hands always end up really soft after I use it, and it really helps me get a good clean on my dishes. A bottle lasts a really long time, as you don't need a lot to get the job done. I prefer it to any other dish soap.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Davis, OK

Love the super clean lemon scent that this Ajax dish soap leaves behind. Leaves our kitchen smelling fresh and clean after each use. Works well to remove tough grease and food, even if it has been sitting for a few days (oops.) Super affordable, would definitely recommend.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA

My mom uses this dish soap a lot and so I bought it to use and I love it! It gets the dishes clean and it smells good! This dish soap is effective in helping to clean the dishes (even tough, stuck on food!) I would definitely buy this again as it is cheap for what you get!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Long Beach, CA

Of all the dish soaps, this one is low on the price scale. I buy this soap when I am low on funds, but I usually regret it because I have to use so much! Their scents are nice, but the bottle lasts half as long as the more expensive brands. This is my emergency soap only.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD

No complaints for Ajax. They are decently priced and have a good selection of scents. It does its job and it's not a super thick soap where you think you are using the right amount but end up using too much and then you have bubbles for days. Which is always a pain haha.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Ajax is at our $1 store so it's one of those that if you are low on cash you can still get this and know it will still get the job done. It's not as concentrated as other products so you have to use a little more but it still cleans and kids germs. So it's a good plan B.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

Ajax is the only soap my whole extended family uses. It costs around two dollars and it gets he job done well. A bottle of Ajax can last for a long while if used correctly. The have an array of smells but I usually get the green apple one. I would recommend this product.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now