BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
This is again awesome. We used to buy this at the dollar store or anywhere just for a buck. Very affordable. Little goes a long way and decreases and cleans well. I would recommend it's cheaper than palmolive and does the job all the same.

I use dawn now due to my knuckles bleeding in winter but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Very budget friendly. i buy this at times when on the whim and I need a mediocre dish detergent thats not too watery and does the job. I like this particular scent but I feel as though you have to use more of this particular brand to get your dish water sudsy
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
i love the scent this dish soap gives off.
its strong but isn't tp concentrated and as far as
cleaning it does get the work done.
This is the soap I go to when I have a low budget as
in when my husbnd doesn't want to lend me money.
Melanie U.
Roosevelt, NY
This is part of your welcome to America house package deluxe. Yeah this smells good and it works like it removed my spaghetti sauce stains NICE. It is great value, never is it pricey. Hahaha recommend dish soap to someone? Well yeah don't just wipe the crumbs off the plate and put it in the dish rack ... I love Ajax anything
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Second favorite dish soap brand. I use it not only for washing dishes, but also for cleaning, pre-treating spots on the laundry, and de-greasing things. Highly recommend. Why spend more when the quality is this good? Will buy again.
Maria P.
Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
It works relatively well but the best feature of this is that it's cheap. You have to lather up a sponge several times basically every few dishes you wash. I would say it's worth the extra few dollars to get a better dish soap.
Carissa P.
Longview, TX
For the cheap price- this dish liquid works wonders! I bought a little bottle at Walmart, because I don't need to use much as I live in a dorm room! It smells great and doesn't leave my hands too dry like some dish liquids.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
This product smells amazing and is one of the best against greasy dishes. However I have really sensitive skin and this irritates my skin in the worst way. It burns and messes up my hands for days. If you have any skin conditions on your hands this probably isn't the dish soap for you unless you wash with gloves.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??