BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
i love the scent this dish soap gives off.
its strong but isn't tp concentrated and as far as
cleaning it does get the work done.
This is the soap I go to when I have a low budget as
in when my husbnd doesn't want to lend me money.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Second favorite dish soap brand. I use it not only for washing dishes, but also for cleaning, pre-treating spots on the laundry, and de-greasing things. Highly recommend. Why spend more when the quality is this good? Will buy again.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Molly P.
Panama City, FL
It works relatively well but the best feature of this is that it's cheap. You have to lather up a sponge several times basically every few dishes you wash. I would say it's worth the extra few dollars to get a better dish soap.
Maria P.
Very good dish liquid not expensive at all. It does last me a good while, and helps clean off all my plates effectively. I do also enjoy the scents they have in this brand. I usually get the lemon scent but also enjoy others as well.
Carissa P.
Longview , TX
For the cheap price- this dish liquid works wonders! I bought a little bottle at Walmart, because I don't need to use much as I live in a dorm room! It smells great and doesn't leave my hands too dry like some dish liquids.
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
This product smells amazing and is one of the best against greasy dishes. However I have really sensitive skin and this irritates my skin in the worst way. It burns and messes up my hands for days. If you have any skin conditions on your hands this probably isn't the dish soap for you unless you wash with gloves.
Noemie C.
California,L.A.
This dish soap is great. I use it all the time for washing dishes and washing my hands. It takes the grease off as if it was water. This is great when you have really greasy dishes. This soap cuts the grease in an instant.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
I hardly use the dishwasher and just prefer to wash dishes right away. This has always been my go to liquid soap. Cuts through the toughest grease and most importantly, is gentle on my hands. I forget to wear gloves most of the time and have sensitive skin but I have never had a problem with this soap.
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Love smell of this one. All of their dish soaps smell very good. I got nothing bad to say. It has a very good value. You could get it at your local Walmart or Walgreens. I am a user of this dish soap so i would totally buy over & over.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??