BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Suri A.
Madera
It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
Brittani O.
I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I've used this product since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago not once did I ever have a problem with it. Great value I always get the big one with the handle on it. I will always go back to this brand and buy !!
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Brittney W.
Athens, GA
Best degreaser dishwashing soap I use it to wash all my pots and pans, and it gets the grease gone super fast. My grandpa also uses it when has grease on his hands from working on the truck and it works wonders
Nesha N.
Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Artina T.
Southfield, MI
I love the smell of this dish soap! The soap does well at cutting grease and cleaning dishes with very little. A little bit and some hot water goes a long way. You can purchase it at just about any grocery store or even some dollar stores. I find the best price to be at Walmart. I would definitely purchase again.
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
Ajax has to be my favorite dish detergent! I always look for it before I even think about any other soaps. It lathers so well and never fails when it comes to getting my dishes clean! I sometimes even use it to quickly get stain off some of the kitchen towels before putting them in the washer!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I don't wash many dishes by hand so I don't have a lot of requirements. This works well, though seems a little thinner than other brands I've tried. The scent is nice and the price is right so I'll keep using it.
Natasha F.
Tacoma , WA
I bought this product because it was on sale at Walmart for $2 and the bottle was huge. But it is not the best quality. It is watered down so you have to use a lot more of it and the product doesn't last long.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??