Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Swisher, IA
June 7, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
When I discovered this back in college it was a miracle. I had never used a dish soap that removed grease and grime from even the trickiest pans as this. I will never buy a different dish soap again. Seriously the best.
Angie M.
Angie M.
NORCO, CA
March 30, 2017, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This definitely gets the grease out. Smells great. Doesn't leave a residue. Also doesn't dry out your hands. I would defiantly re purchase this dish soap. Price is always pretty decent. I would recommend this to others.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha
June 8, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I've used this product since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago not once did I ever have a problem with it. Great value I always get the big one with the handle on it. I will always go back to this brand and buy !!
Blessing K.
Blessing K.
Feb. 22, 2017, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Suri A.
Suri A.
Madera
April 29, 2017, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It's an ok soap, not too bad, nothing fantastic. It's easy to find in all stores and it gets the job done, not too disappointing, just not fantastic. It doesn't make the dishes shine, but others think it works good.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
March 9, 2017, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Feb. 25, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I live in a household that loves dawn dish soap and not much else, but when Ajax has a sale we'll pick a bottle up. We generally get ours on base or at Walmart or Winn Dixie in a time crunch. Definitely gets the job done!
Nesha N.
Nesha N.
May 4, 2017, 6:07 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Nothing like smooth lemon fresh hands once your dishes have been complete. Ajax is one of those trust names over the year for its effectiveness. I would definitely recommend this product and you can beat the price.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
May 4, 2017, noon
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid is great for cleaning your dishes. It is great dish liquid soup to get rid off grease and hard sports. The price is very great, not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Durham
June 17, 2017, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I use Ajax Super Degreaser dish liquid to clean my dishes. I find it gets the dishes I need to wash by hand very clean. I love the fresh clean smell and it does a great job at cutting through grease. My hands never feel dry after I'm finished either so I would absolutely recommend this product.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??