BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Its really good and smell so good, it removes grease and remove stains it cleans really good,one thing it dry my skin.
But its good so far
Jayme C.
Tukwila, WA
It's really not that great. You have to use a lot of the soap to get through a small amount of dishes and I still find spots of dirty left
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Gala B.
Lemon is my favorite!! Not only does it smell great but it does an awesome job at removing grease quickly and with no effort, my favorite!!
Julio C.
Su buena calidad y aporta mucho, la tampoco olor tan fuerte pero sí reducido en grasa. Yo suelo comprar los paquetes que brkng 2 a la vez.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
It gets the job done. I don't like having to leave things in the sink to soak forever. This cuts through the mess so I can do other things.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Rosalie S.
New britain, CT
Helps keep my dishes clean leaves no flim and smells great. And gentle on the hands. I buy this in bulk and they always have great coupons.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??