Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN

I used this one in the past but sometimes my hands finish ugly for the dishsoap so i change my mind
Emily F.
Emily F.

I don't think this works any more than the normal brands so I don't know why it has a special label
Jacky F.
Jacky F.
Fontana, CA

Gtes the job done and makes it easy. Lathers up well. Smells good too. Also leave hands feeling dry
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, Ne

Works great. The smell is okay, but as long as it cleans the dishes that's all that really matters.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Salt Lake City, UT

This cuts through grease and keeps my niece and nephew bottles and cups super clean and stain free
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

It smells great and doesnt damage my hands. It removes tough grease that sticks to dishes so easy.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA

It's a nice smelling strong dish soap. It cuts thru all the gunk and leaves our dishes just great.
Danae B.
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA

Cheap but not as good as Dawn! Works fine in a pinch, but when I have the choice I reach elsewhere
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Works good, you get what you pay for so to speak. it works but isn't my first choice for dish soap
Laura B.
Laura B.
Franklin

This works really well and has a really nice scent! there are a lot of bubbles when I get through
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??