BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Kenna S.
Great dishwasher detergent it works really well and is very cheap it also smells good I have had it in orange and yellow and they work great
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Fran B.
Does the job just as well as the expensive ones! Can be purchased at Walmart and target. Very effective in removing grease and smells great!
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA
Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Katie P.
Boston
A little really does a long way with this dish soap. It really cuts through grease and oils that are on my pots and pans. Plus it smells good
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Affordable but not such a great spider for really crazy dishes it smells great and it gets the job done I only use this when I'm low on cash
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??