BY AJAX #45 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Becky R.
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the smell of this dish soap and it really does clean the grease off all my dishes. I shop at Walmart and the price is very affordable and is a good value. I recommend everyone to try it and they won't be disappointed.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX
Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Riverside , CA
This definitely gets the grease out. Smells great. Doesn't leave a residue. Also doesn't dry out your hands. I would defiantly re purchase this dish soap. Price is always pretty decent. I would recommend this to others.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
It's a good scent. It get the tough stains out but I have to let the dishes set for about five minutes or so. I got mine at Walmart. Works the way it's supposed to. I usually buy it unless another one is on sale for cheaper.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
The lemon sent smells great and it is a very tough soap yet it's very easy on my skin. It gets greasy pans/plates clean without much work from me. It is a product I always have in my house. I recommend this product 100%
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Swisher, IA
When I discovered this back in college it was a miracle. I had never used a dish soap that removed grease and grime from even the trickiest pans as this. I will never buy a different dish soap again. Seriously the best.
Briana T.
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
Always gets the job done! Love the different scents and it gets the grease out. It is usually pretty pricey but for the most part worth it. I would definitely recommend to someone who is very serious about clean dishes(;
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha
I've used this product since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago not once did I ever have a problem with it. Great value I always get the big one with the handle on it. I will always go back to this brand and buy !!
Blessing K.
Blessing K.
I give this a 4 star because it's a good soap but it makes my hands hard. But I love the scent of it when I washing the dishes. The value of it is really good too.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
I am a lemon and zest kind of gal when it comes to my kitchen and Ajax does not short you one bit on the smell content and potency of their dish liquid. It makes for a refreshing scent while maintaining a perfect clean.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??