Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Renee P.
Renee P.
Avoca, NY

I have been using Ajax since I got my own place . I love the scent and it does a great job!
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX

Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid works great when I'm washing greasy pans and dishes
Veronica G.
Veronica G.

Really nice to keep your dishes clean and shiny lives your hands really smooth and perfect
Blanqui R.
Blanqui R.

Best grease remover, you don't need to work much, the soap works for you. Smells good too.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.
Eureka, CA

Smells great and really works hard to get rid of any grease. I use this soap all the time.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL

I use this solely for getting grease stains out of clothes. Nothing works like this stuff!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

This is your standard dish soap. It does what it's supposed to do. It is also priced well.
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT

I love the scent to this its smells so good snd washes the dishes so amazing sparkle clean
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Works well for dishes. Not very strong on the burnt on messes but overall it cleans nicely
Liz J.
Liz J.

It's a bit watery for my liking but I love the smell! It's pretty good at fighting grease.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now