Add a Photo

By AJAX
#19 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Gina M.
Gina M.
Manassas , Va
May 3, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Always buy this brand , scent , and size ! Great value no matter what store you buy it from . Smells good and cuts grease in tough pots and pans . Lemon scent is not overly powerful . I'm a repeat customer , and will tell my friends about it !
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
April 27, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Oh Francis Francis! This dish soap is one of the cheap of the cheap and works so well! I bought it a ton when I was in college struggling and even when I first moved out on my own. It is a broke persons dream while also smelling amazing!
Shanna N.
Shanna N.
June 18, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax is always affordable and does a great job cleaning dishes. I purchase it at Walmart. The scent is clean and refreshing. It washes well, but does leave my hands a little dry. I would recommend it to others, just be sure to use gloves.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
Feb. 28, 2017, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Most cost efficient dish soap out there. It's cheap, but the quality is what you pay for. The scent is fine-to be expected. It requires a lot more soap to get the job done, so you end up running out quickly. Would not recommend.
mary n.
mary n.
Eastern
June 7, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is one of the best dishwashing liquid you can buy.i buy two bottles a month.it cuts grease gets my pots and pans squeaky clean.i have used it for years now.and I highly recommend this to anyone.this is just absolutely amazing dishwasher.i love it.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
May 9, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love the smell of this dish soap and it really does clean the grease off all my dishes. I shop at Walmart and the price is very affordable and is a good value. I recommend everyone to try it and they won't be disappointed.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Laredo, TX
Feb. 10, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Favorite and only dish soap I use. No need to use a lot of it with a little amount you can get all of your dishes degreased and cleaned! Plus its easy on the budget!
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
March 6, 2017, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
It's a good scent. It get the tough stains out but I have to let the dishes set for about five minutes or so. I got mine at Walmart. Works the way it's supposed to. I usually buy it unless another one is on sale for cheaper.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Swisher, IA
June 7, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
When I discovered this back in college it was a miracle. I had never used a dish soap that removed grease and grime from even the trickiest pans as this. I will never buy a different dish soap again. Seriously the best.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
June 13, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
The lemon sent smells great and it is a very tough soap yet it's very easy on my skin. It gets greasy pans/plates clean without much work from me. It is a product I always have in my house. I recommend this product 100%
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??