Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Roselyn W.
Roselyn W.
Allenhurst, GA

Not my personal favorite. The formula is very thick but I find myself needing to use a lot in order for it to work.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I like heavy duty soap for hard to clean pots and pans. It never disappoints me and I like the fragrance it leaves.
Margriet M.
Margriet M.
Whittier, CA

Does the job, price is right. Does not smell to heavy, I don't like to have a lingering scent on my hands or cups.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

This is a great dish soap for not allot of money, and most the time I can find the lemon scent at the dollar tree.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR

I like the degreasing ability that this dish detergent has. I have used it many times and been pleased every time.
It's a nice, basic dish soap but it doesn't produce as much suds as other dish soap. My second favorite dish soap.
Kia H.
Kia H.

Ajax are cheap and affordable. The only thing that I don't like is that you have to use a lot in order to foam up.
Verónica H.
Verónica H.

Uso ajax para limpiar todo hasta manchas de ropa y más olor a limon, para lavar la vajilla, y el tope de la cocina
Monika M.
Monika M.

Doesn't clean well in my opinion. Smells good, but is not tough on grease. I don't prefer or recomemd it honestly.
Ashleey N.
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS

This stinks. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to do them by hand. This smells like awful. Works good but stinks

Join Now