BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Katie P.
Boston
A little really does a long way with this dish soap. It really cuts through grease and oils that are on my pots and pans. Plus it smells good
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this dish detergent in the past. But it has been several years since I have purchased this. It is an OK product no bad thoughts.
Molly W.
This product is fine for washing dishes but it leaves hands feeling dry. I have to wear gloves when using this product and that's a hassle.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This gets all my dishes clean with just a few drops in the water. Cuts grease and leave my hands soft not dry. I love the fresh lemon scent
Julio C.
Su buena calidad y aporta mucho, la tampoco olor tan fuerte pero sí reducido en grasa. Yo suelo comprar los paquetes que brkng 2 a la vez.
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
Works great. Dishes come out clean everytime with little effort. And the smell isn't bad either, nice clean smell without being too strong.
Meghan H.
Claxton , GA
This is a great lemon scented dist soap. It cuts grease & cleans dishes well. Its pretty cheap and is definitely something we use a lot of.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Katie N.
Ajax always is amazing to use because it easily strips grease right off the dishes and is a great value for its size. Highly recommend it.
Cassie W.
Hixson, TN
It's okay I just don't like the smell of this when it mixes with dirty dish water and it cleans your dishes just not as good as dawn does.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??