Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
Kelly Elle S.
Kelly Elle S.
Cuts grease and leaves a fresh, clean scent in the kitchen. It gives great cleaning power and not too rough on hands! They sell it at Family Dollar 3 large for $5! You can't beat that price! You can have a clean home and not break your budget!
Marie G.
Marie G.
Reading, PA
This product is our go to product! We use this product at least 60% of the time. It smells great and it's very affordable. It definitely works as advertised. I would recommend this to others. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Gina M.
Gina M.
Manassas , Va
Always buy this brand , scent , and size ! Great value no matter what store you buy it from . Smells good and cuts grease in tough pots and pans . Lemon scent is not overly powerful . I'm a repeat customer , and will tell my friends about it !
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh Francis Francis! This dish soap is one of the cheap of the cheap and works so well! I bought it a ton when I was in college struggling and even when I first moved out on my own. It is a broke persons dream while also smelling amazing!
Shanna N.
Shanna N.
Ajax is always affordable and does a great job cleaning dishes. I purchase it at Walmart. The scent is clean and refreshing. It washes well, but does leave my hands a little dry. I would recommend it to others, just be sure to use gloves.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Does a great job cleaning all of the dishes. Even makes my hands feel nice after washing them. We get this from Walmart most of the time, so I get the big bottle. I buy this every time. I don't think I've ever used another brand!
mary n.
mary n.
Eastern
This is one of the best dishwashing liquid you can buy.i buy two bottles a month.it cuts grease gets my pots and pans squeaky clean.i have used it for years now.and I highly recommend this to anyone.this is just absolutely amazing dishwasher.i love it.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
Most cost efficient dish soap out there. It's cheap, but the quality is what you pay for. The scent is fine-to be expected. It requires a lot more soap to get the job done, so you end up running out quickly. Would not recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is a great dish soap that really cuts through greasy messes quickly. It's an awesome value and much less expensive than most other brands. I purchased this at my local grocery store. I highly recommend and will buy again.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the smell of this dish soap and it really does clean the grease off all my dishes. I shop at Walmart and the price is very affordable and is a good value. I recommend everyone to try it and they won't be disappointed.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??