BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
A R.
My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Ashley V.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I am currently using the Lemon scented Ajax. I can always get it at a great price. I do not need a Big amount to clean a sink full of dishes.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX
Is so good with the dishes clean all the dish and smell good , this bran is so cheapy and the quality is so good, I'm good with this product.
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Fran B.
Does the job just as well as the expensive ones! Can be purchased at Walmart and target. Very effective in removing grease and smells great!
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA
Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
Love how this product leaves my dishes clean and my hand soft this product is amazing I do recommend it to everyone and my friends and family
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Didn't like how my dishes still felt greasy with this soap , I prefer Ajax powder to scrub my sink and tub and my toilets that are porcelain
Katie P.
Boston
A little really does a long way with this dish soap. It really cuts through grease and oils that are on my pots and pans. Plus it smells good
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??