BY AJAX #35 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart
Scarleth R.
This dish soap leave my dishes nice and clean. It make my job washing pots and pans easy. You dont need alot of product to geat great results.
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Tara S.
Louisville, KY
You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
A R.
My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
My mom swears by the dish soap she has used it for as long as I can remember I'm 24 and she still uses it! Very cheap at heb $.88 works good
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Me encanta. Con una sola pasada quita la grasa de mis platos. Es suave con mis manos y me encanta como huele. En casa nunca nos puede faltar.
Shantha V.
Good soap, works well like other soaps for cheap. Doesn't last as long as other soaps, but congress in a bigger bottle so lasts just as long.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Not great but its fine. It does its job it does remove grease and that's great not a pleasant smell in my opinion since id don't like oranges
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA
Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??