BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
Not even gunna lie my father got my sister and I this product when we first moved in together for stuff that couldn't go into the dishwasher and after the use of this product everything smelt like oranges even when there wasn't soap on the items.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
I love that Ajax is super affordable! They have many many scents to choose from which is even better....... I wish they could create more bubbles when applied in water but can't complain for the price. Will definitely be purchasing some more. :)
Mara R.
Mara R.
Paullina, IA
This dish soap is okay. Not the greatest. Great for the money but I always have to use a lot of soap when washing dishes by hand. I typically buy the big jugs if this soap and it lasts me a really long time. Good product for an inexpensive price.
Kelly Elle S.
Kelly Elle S.
Chicago , IL
Cuts grease and leaves a fresh, clean scent in the kitchen. It gives great cleaning power and not too rough on hands! They sell it at Family Dollar 3 large for $5! You can't beat that price! You can have a clean home and not break your budget!
Marie G.
Marie G.
Reading, PA
This product is our go to product! We use this product at least 60% of the time. It smells great and it's very affordable. It definitely works as advertised. I would recommend this to others. Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Gina M.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Always buy this brand , scent , and size ! Great value no matter what store you buy it from . Smells good and cuts grease in tough pots and pans . Lemon scent is not overly powerful . I'm a repeat customer , and will tell my friends about it !
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh Francis Francis! This dish soap is one of the cheap of the cheap and works so well! I bought it a ton when I was in college struggling and even when I first moved out on my own. It is a broke persons dream while also smelling amazing!
Shanna N.
Shanna N.
Ajax is always affordable and does a great job cleaning dishes. I purchase it at Walmart. The scent is clean and refreshing. It washes well, but does leave my hands a little dry. I would recommend it to others, just be sure to use gloves.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Grand Bay, Al
Does a great job cleaning all of the dishes. Even makes my hands feel nice after washing them. We get this from Walmart most of the time, so I get the big bottle. I buy this every time. I don't think I've ever used another brand!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
Most cost efficient dish soap out there. It's cheap, but the quality is what you pay for. The scent is fine-to be expected. It requires a lot more soap to get the job done, so you end up running out quickly. Would not recommend.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??