Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

Ajax is a good inexpensive dish liquid. It cleans my dishes well. I use more of it but I don't mind.
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

Ajax do works well and the scent is wonderful. It's also reasonable and I will tell people to use it
Elidia O.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA

I like it but I have tried better brands but leaves dishes clean from oil and takes off all the food
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA

I like using Ajax when im doing my hubby dirty work clothes. Works great for anything. Smell good to
Cheyne R.
Cheyne R.
Parksley, VA

Excellent detergent for a low price and a nice clean, fresh scent, cleans dishes and pans very well!
Jacky F.
Jacky F.
Fontana, CA

Gtes the job done and makes it easy. Lathers up well. Smells good too. Also leave hands feeling dry
Annick B.
Annick B.

No lo he usado . Pero estaria dispuesta a usarlo. He escuchado buenos comentarios a cerca del mismo
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Indianapolis, IN

I used this one in the past but sometimes my hands finish ugly for the dishsoap so i change my mind
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY

Another one of my favorites . You can't go wrong with the classic smell. It cleans the dishes well.
Edgar Daniel T.
Edgar Daniel T.
Tualatin, OR

Smells really good l, washes the dishes so good, I always use it and my family always use it too l!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now