Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I will use Ajax in a pinch. It doesn't hold the suds and sometimes my dishes need to be washed twice.
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI

I use this to cleanse my makeup brushes because it's antibacterial and doesn't seem to foam up a lot.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Huntington Park, CA

It works miracles. Leaves dishes extra clean. No hassle. Smells amazing also. Very much recommend it
Reina I.
Reina I.

The smell of this product is just perfect and it actually does remove the grease..highly recommended
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

Ajax do works well and the scent is wonderful. It's also reasonable and I will tell people to use it
linda s.
linda s.
Corvallis, OR

Ajax works great on greasy pots and pans and you don't need to use a lot so a little goes a long way
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY

Cheap, no frills, gets the job done. The fragrance smells clean to me and they dissolve grease well.
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Blue Island, IL

This brand is by far my fav! It smells SO GOOD and it does a FANTASTIC JOB! Seriously no complaints.
kass l.
kass l.
Elsa, TX

Ajaz degreaser removing tough stains. This product is awesome :). The lemon is a plus to the product.
Cheyne R.
Cheyne R.
Parksley, VA

Excellent detergent for a low price and a nice clean, fresh scent, cleans dishes and pans very well!

Join Now