Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA

Ajax super degreaser lemon dish liquid is a great degreaser. We are always satisfied when cleaning with this product.
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

Works great for hand washing dishes. Smells great. Leaves my dishes fresh and clean. Amazing product at a good price.
Johnetta H.
Johnetta H.

Great smell work wonder on dishes I used this product for years it always seem to get the job done with no complaints
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

Great when you're in a pinch and out of dish soap but not the best. It works gets the job done but not what I prefer.
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Excelente para quitar la grasa más pegada, en mi hogar se usa este desgrasante, es de buena calidad, y de buen aroma.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

Lemon dish soap is the best for helping your entire kitchen smell great and clean. Works great on hard to get stains!
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

This one is perfect when doing big dishes with tough stains. This works so well and keeps everything super spot clean
Manuela A.
Manuela A.

I have used this brand in the past , but not any more. We use a different one I thinl its called seventh generation ?
Arianne G.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA

This is my all time favorite scent from this brand. The degreasing quality also works really well. Highly recommend.
Josette H.
Josette H.

I love ajax. Awesome cleaning products, and the dish soap really cuts that grease. I prefer it to most other brands.

Join Now