Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (10)
Christina Q.
Christina Q.

Love Ajax dish liquid. I buy it all the time. It get my dishes clean and kill germs on my hands.
Shirley W.
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY

Been using this dish liquid for years and the scent is refreshing and gets all the dishes clean!
Georgette R.
Georgette R.
Ogden, UT

Gets dishes clean without a harsh scent. Very economical for the size of the product. Repurchase
Best soap! It leaves the dishes all soapy and clean! The lemon scent smells fresh and so clean!
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO

I only use this when im broke,and it works ok. Its just not my favourite and dont like using it
Lizz C.
Lizz C.

Excellent product, facilitates the work when washing the dishes and is delicate with your hands
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.

Always purchase this once I run out . Really good for greasy dishes. And the smell is pleasent.
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

I have been using this stiff for years and it never seems to fail my dishes. They are so clean.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Cheap cheap cheap but gets the job done! Smells great, tons of options in Ajax as far as smells
Golda N.
Golda N.

This has always been at my mothers house so I'm very familiar with this scent, it's a classic.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now