Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Lisa J.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by Meg A.Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid uploaded by keren a.See all 12 photos

BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

• Does it leave your hands dry??Somewhat because of the formul... 3 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Kmart
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
ajax es mi mejor opcion a la hora de usar cualquier producto de limpieza este en especial me gusta ya que es efectivo para quitar la grasa y no me da alergia en las manos como me suele suceder con otros productos de otras marcas si lo recomendaria con los ojos cerrados
Ann B.
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is the dish soap I currently have. Gets all the grease off of my dishes and pots/pans. It's affordable too and they have big bottles of them (which is the one I have). It also is a good hand soap and gets any greasy/oily feel off of my hands while I'm cooking
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
I love the different aromas that I can get this in. I use it daily. Great product. Other products dry my hands out. The price and value are great. Cleans my dishes and my pots and pans, I would recommend it to my friends and family members. Thumbs up Ajax...
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
I love this dish soap it's affordable and works great to get my dishes clean. It is the cheapest for the size by far compared to all of its competitors and it does a fantastic job. The smell is great but not overwhelming and I would absolutely recommend it.
Excellent product starts the fat of a single pull, does not mistreat my hands. Very good as it does not have very strong odor, I am a bit allergic to the smells of strong soap but this ni feel is perfect for those days of barbecue. I fully recommend it
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
This does a kind of okay job. I reach for these when I don't have coupons for other dish soap brands because Ajax is very inexpensive. So if you're on a budget, I recommend. However, I use more of this product to get the same effectiveness of other brands with less product.
Shielisse T.
Shielisse T.
Cleveland, MS
All i can say is i always buy this product. Very good value for your money compared to other brands. Effective and does the job! I love that it comes on different scents. I would definitely buy this product again. And i also recommend this product!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
I love that Ajax is super affordable! They have many many scents to choose from which is even better....... I wish they could create more bubbles when applied in water but can't complain for the price. Will definitely be purchasing some more. :)
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
Not even gunna lie my father got my sister and I this product when we first moved in together for stuff that couldn't go into the dishwasher and after the use of this product everything smelt like oranges even when there wasn't soap on the items.
Mara R.
Mara R.
Paullina, IA
This dish soap is okay. Not the greatest. Great for the money but I always have to use a lot of soap when washing dishes by hand. I typically buy the big jugs if this soap and it lasts me a really long time. Good product for an inexpensive price.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??