Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
June 16, 2017, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Ajax cuts through grease so easily! It takes so much hassle out of scrubbing dishes.  I love that it is available pretty much everywhere and its citrusy scents leave your kitchen smelling fresh and clean--and at a low price, as well!  Ajax is my go-to brand.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
May 3, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This is the dish soap I currently have. Gets all the grease off of my dishes and pots/pans. It's affordable too and they have big bottles of them (which is the one I have). It also is a good hand soap and gets any greasy/oily feel off of my hands while I'm cooking
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
May 1, 2017, 6:26 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love this dish soap it's affordable and works great to get my dishes clean. It is the cheapest for the size by far compared to all of its competitors and it does a fantastic job. The smell is great but not overwhelming and I would absolutely recommend it.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
Feb. 24, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This does a kind of okay job. I reach for these when I don't have coupons for other dish soap brands because Ajax is very inexpensive. So if you're on a budget, I recommend. However, I use more of this product to get the same effectiveness of other brands with less product.
June 1, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Excellent product starts the fat of a single pull, does not mistreat my hands. Very good as it does not have very strong odor, I am a bit allergic to the smells of strong soap but this ni feel is perfect for those days of barbecue. I fully recommend it
Shielisse T.
Shielisse T.
Cleveland, MS
June 12, 2017, 1 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
All i can say is i always buy this product. Very good value for your money compared to other brands. Effective and does the job! I love that it comes on different scents. I would definitely buy this product again. And i also recommend this product!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Beachwood, NJ
March 17, 2017, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Not even gunna lie my father got my sister and I this product when we first moved in together for stuff that couldn't go into the dishwasher and after the use of this product everything smelt like oranges even when there wasn't soap on the items.
Mara R.
Mara R.
Paullina, IA
May 2, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap is okay. Not the greatest. Great for the money but I always have to use a lot of soap when washing dishes by hand. I typically buy the big jugs if this soap and it lasts me a really long time. Good product for an inexpensive price.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
April 18, 2017, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love that Ajax is super affordable! They have many many scents to choose from which is even better....... I wish they could create more bubbles when applied in water but can't complain for the price. Will definitely be purchasing some more. :)
Kelly Elle S.
Kelly Elle S.
April 13, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Cuts grease and leaves a fresh, clean scent in the kitchen. It gives great cleaning power and not too rough on hands! They sell it at Family Dollar 3 large for $5! You can't beat that price! You can have a clean home and not break your budget!
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??