Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Not my favorite brand. And its not as good either. I find myself using more of this than other brands
nerea g.
nerea g.
lleida

Muy buena calidad precio aroma sutil a limon muy buen desengrasante sin necesidad de frotar en ecseso
Diana A.
Diana A.
Oswego, NY

This is a great dish liquid. It lasts a long time and gets my dishes super clean. The price is great.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV

I really like this dish liquid soap. It gets the job done just as well as Dawn, but it's way cheaper.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I will use Ajax in a pinch. It doesn't hold the suds and sometimes my dishes need to be washed twice.
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI

I use this to cleanse my makeup brushes because it's antibacterial and doesn't seem to foam up a lot.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Huntington Park, CA

It works miracles. Leaves dishes extra clean. No hassle. Smells amazing also. Very much recommend it
Reina I.
Reina I.

The smell of this product is just perfect and it actually does remove the grease..highly recommended
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN

Ajax do works well and the scent is wonderful. It's also reasonable and I will tell people to use it
linda s.
linda s.
Corvallis, OR

Ajax works great on greasy pots and pans and you don't need to use a lot so a little goes a long way

Join Now