BY AJAX #16 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Venice D.
Edmond , OK
This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
Jennifer H.
We have this dish soap at our office. I hate it. Its way to liquid. It pours out the second you tilt it. I didn't like how it smelled either.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Not great but its fine. It does its job it does remove grease and that's great not a pleasant smell in my opinion since id don't like oranges
Kenna S.
Great dishwasher detergent it works really well and is very cheap it also smells good I have had it in orange and yellow and they work great
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Shantha V.
Good soap, works well like other soaps for cheap. Doesn't last as long as other soaps, but congress in a bigger bottle so lasts just as long.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Affordable but not such a great spider for really crazy dishes it smells great and it gets the job done I only use this when I'm low on cash
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Cynthia O.
Tyrone, PA
Its an ok soap. Not ny number one choice. Its kind of a watered soap so it doesnt work as good but if your looking for a cheap soap itd work
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??