BY AJAX #12 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alexis C.
Perris, CA
Out of all the smells, this one smells the best. Leaves it smelling disinfected and clean. I always carry multiple bottles of this at home
Chelsea W.
Stephenville, TX
This is a main thing in my kitchen. It cuts grease and gets things clean. I use the orange smelling kind also. I also have the powder form.
Katie N.
Ajax always is amazing to use because it easily strips grease right off the dishes and is a great value for its size. Highly recommend it.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Its really good and smell so good, it removes grease and remove stains it cleans really good,one thing it dry my skin.
But its good so far
Jayme C.
Tukwila, WA
It's really not that great. You have to use a lot of the soap to get through a small amount of dishes and I still find spots of dirty left
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
I love it, it does the job, i love the smell and how it leaves my plates, forks, spoons, knifes, ect... no complains for this good product.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the Scent the smell the way it leaves my dishes Clean And Shiny love it Works Amazing I Recommend for those who have not tried it!!
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Best dish washing liquid, fights stains and removes odors from dishes and at the same time it does not leave your hands dry unlike other
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
I love the lemony smell and it really is a degreaser and it's cheap and affordable it gets all suddy a little goes a long way i love ajax
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love the lemon scented version of this. They all smell great really and they are very reasonably priced. It leaves my dishes sparkling.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??