Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I will use Ajax in a pinch. It doesn't hold the suds and sometimes my dishes need to be washed twice.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa

Smell good during wash the dishes every seldom but like a great shine! Even smell like a Great orange
kass l.
kass l.
Elsa, TX

Ajaz degreaser removing tough stains. This product is awesome :). The lemon is a plus to the product.
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
Crosby, TX

This is a goos dish washing soap. Cuts through grease efficiently. Does not leave spots when drying.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

Cheap and I love it! They have really good smelling scents too! I get mine either at CVS or WalMart.
Debbie E.
Debbie E.
Auburndale, FL

I have been using this product for over 15 years. I use nothing else. Expensive isn't always better.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA

Great soap does what it needs to do. It also smell great and its an effective brand smells nice too.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

This brand suds up well and gets the grease off well. you don't have to drain and re-fill with this.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.

Ajax is a good inexpensive dish liquid. It cleans my dishes well. I use more of it but I don't mind.
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Blue Island, IL

This brand is by far my fav! It smells SO GOOD and it does a FANTASTIC JOB! Seriously no complaints.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now