BY AJAX

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Kristi D.
Great price for a Great product! Gets the job done cuts grease off of pots and pans very easily! And has a great smell! You cannot beat the price
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Greg H.
Great stuff. Am allergic to other dish soaps that have the ability to wash dishes well. This stuff does a very good job with hard or soft water.
Iris H.
Classic dish soap my family has been using for years. I love the fresh lemony scent and it gets rid of all the grease and other stuff on dishes.
Patrick M.
Townsend, MA
This is a pretty good dish soap and it is very cheap. Only problem I have is there are sometimes water marks on dishes and glasses once they dry.
Mrs t.
You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX
Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
Abby A.
Brownsville, TX
Does it leave your hands dry??