BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Savannah T.
This is a great non-expensive dish soap. It has an okay scent, and does the job perfectly for just slightly under a dollar. I recommend 100%.
Angel S.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this dish detergent in the past. But it has been several years since I have purchased this. It is an OK product no bad thoughts.
Shantha V.
Good soap, works well like other soaps for cheap. Doesn't last as long as other soaps, but congress in a bigger bottle so lasts just as long.
Hailee C.
Port Huron, MI
I have used Ajax lemon for probably about 10 years. I absolutely love it. It never leaves residue and it makes the whole house smell amazing
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use this dish detergent on a regular basis. My grandma only used this brand. It works well and doesn't require a lot of soap per dish load.
Venice D.
Edmond , OK
This product works is definitely a degreaser, I find that it cleans deeply and you don't feel the oily residue on the dishes Wich is great!!
Tara S.
Louisville, KY
You can always tell when I have washed dishes because you can smell
The great lemon scent in my
Home and I get a gigantic bottle for under 5$
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid because it removes a lot of grease and it eliminates awful odors plus it does a nice by unclogging my sink.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like to use this dish soap because its not too pricey i think its a good price and it doesn't leave your dishes dirty i like how it smells
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??