BY AJAX #33 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kaleena V.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
This product smells amazing and is one of the best against greasy dishes. However I have really sensitive skin and this irritates my skin in the worst way. It burns and messes up my hands for days. If you have any skin conditions on your hands this probably isn't the dish soap for you unless you wash with gloves.
Sombol |.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
I hardly use the dishwasher and just prefer to wash dishes right away. This has always been my go to liquid soap. Cuts through the toughest grease and most importantly, is gentle on my hands. I forget to wear gloves most of the time and have sensitive skin but I have never had a problem with this soap.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
This soap really works and Grease easily comes off the dishes. I use it on plastic and metal dishes and it works amazing for both. I also use this to take stains off clothes! I recommend it to anyone who is clumsy.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love Ajax dishwasher liquid. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons. And it always clean all my dishes well and does cleans grease very well so if you have anything that is greasy that needs to be cleaned. This would work very well.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My experience with AJAX has been mediocre. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a good value in comparison to other brands. The scent smells fresh and clean. However it does not clean away grease very well and is very drying on the hands so I do not think I would purchase it again.
Lori H.
Lori H.
This has been my favorite brand since I first ever washed dishes! The scent is so magical (your hands will smell just as magical!) and I love how a little goes so far. I'm always on a budget so being able to grab the large bottle and have it actually last me a while is an amazing bonus!
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells so dang good. Any cleaning product that smells like citrus pretty much has me on board. I feel like this product is a great value for how much soap you get in the bottle. I found mine at dollar tree, but I have seen it at other places like Walmart, Big Lots and Publix
Macie G.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I'm not picky at all about dish soap. Just so it cuts grease and is not expensive, I'm happy. This brand is usually one of the cheapest name brands in the store, and I can always wash greasy pots, pans, dishes etc. with no problem! I like this lemon scent and also the orange.
claire d.
claire d.
Metairie, LA
Inexpensive yet effective, AJax lemon does a fantastic job on everyday dishes as well as beked-on grease challenges after cooking. Pleasant citrus smell isn't overwhelming. I haven't tried the other specialty products by Ajax but will certainly consider in the future.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??