Add a Photo

By AJAX
#15 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Golda N.
Golda N.

This has always been at my mothers house so I'm very familiar with this scent, it's a classic.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA

This dish soap is by far the best for dishes. It is thorough at removing the toughest grease.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Danville, KY

I love this product. Cheap! Does the job right :) this is alway my go to dish washing liquid.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Smells amazing and gets the grease off of dishes with no problem. Awesome dish liquid to use.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR

Classic. Always cleans right the first time. Great value and you can find it almost anywhere.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD

Degreaser, yes. But that's it. I keep this in the house for when my husband works on the car.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

This degreaser really works! It makes so easy the work of washing dishes so dirty and greasy!
Rabia A.
Rabia A.

Bought this bottle recently love it smell it really smells like lemons so it's a good product
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA

This a family favorite my mom loves it my sister and now me I just like my Ajax for my dishes
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Cicero, IL

Leaves my dishes super clean and it smells awesome and don't need a lot to get the work done!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now