Add a Photo

By AJAX
#13 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (8)
Lupe F.
Lupe F.
Las Vegas, NV

Tough on grease and stains. Have been using for years. Even good for cleaning floors as a last resort.
Tayla F.
Tayla F.
Onset, Ma

All time favorite dish soap. Nothing compares to the way this cuts grease easily making cleanup simple
Tania T.
Tania T.

A necessity in every house including mine. Love the fresh lemon scent and cleans the dishes perfectly!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Super inexpensive and smells great. I would definitely recommend this. The lemon scent is my favorite.
Yaret F.
Yaret F.
Hoffman Est, IL

Best soap to use on pots and pans used for frying! Hot water and this dish soap and no hard scrubbing.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Not my favorite brand. And its not as good either. I find myself using more of this than other brands
nerea g.
nerea g.
lleida

Muy buena calidad precio aroma sutil a limon muy buen desengrasante sin necesidad de frotar en ecseso
Diana A.
Diana A.
Oswego, NY

This is a great dish liquid. It lasts a long time and gets my dishes super clean. The price is great.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV

I really like this dish liquid soap. It gets the job done just as well as Dawn, but it's way cheaper.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I will use Ajax in a pinch. It doesn't hold the suds and sometimes my dishes need to be washed twice.

Join Now