Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Beth B.
Beth B.
Elmira, NY

With a toddler in the house, there are always a ton of dishes, and I have found this is the best value that works well.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA

Great and strong on the dishes but soft on my hands. My hands dry out very easily but I don't have any issues with Ajax
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY

Great for cutting grease, smells good and is cheap. Can't go wrong. I bought it at the dollar store and will buy again.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Mojave, CA

Love using this for pots and pans. Gets out the grease. And does the job very well. Also like using it for baking pans.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

I usually buy this because of the price. It works just as well as other products. Not sure what else do I say about it.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

A lot of soap for your money. It is ALWAYS cheaper than its competitors. Suds last a long time and leaves dishes clean.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ

It's affordable, great to use and smells great. What more do you need does just what it needs to do for almost pennies!
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA

I've used the smaller ones, but I still like the product overall. This soap gets the job done and the smell is amazing.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ

Costs much less than other brands but works just as good. Picking Ajax dish detergent is a long term no brainer for me
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA

Yesssssss the lemon Ajax is the best! It smells awesome and cleans your dishes and makes your kitchen smell clean too!

Join Now