Add a Photo

By AJAX
#21 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (12)
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Feb. 12, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This soap really works and Grease easily comes off the dishes. I use it on plastic and metal dishes and it works amazing for both. I also use this to take stains off clothes! I recommend it to anyone who is clumsy.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
April 28, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
I love Ajax dishwasher liquid. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons. And it always clean all my dishes well and does cleans grease very well so if you have anything that is greasy that needs to be cleaned. This would work very well.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Dearborn Heights, MI
March 30, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
My experience with AJAX has been mediocre. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a good value in comparison to other brands. The scent smells fresh and clean. However it does not clean away grease very well and is very drying on the hands so I do not think I would purchase it again.
Lori H.
Lori H.
June 5, 2017, 5:21 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This has been my favorite brand since I first ever washed dishes! The scent is so magical (your hands will smell just as magical!) and I love how a little goes so far. I'm always on a budget so being able to grab the large bottle and have it actually last me a while is an amazing bonus!
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
March 28, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This stuff smells so dang good. Any cleaning product that smells like citrus pretty much has me on board. I feel like this product is a great value for how much soap you get in the bottle. I found mine at dollar tree, but I have seen it at other places like Walmart, Big Lots and Publix
Macie G.
Macie G.
Florence , SC
Feb. 24, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
claire d.
claire d.
Metairie, LA
Feb. 9, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Inexpensive yet effective, AJax lemon does a fantastic job on everyday dishes as well as beked-on grease challenges after cooking. Pleasant citrus smell isn't overwhelming. I haven't tried the other specialty products by Ajax but will certainly consider in the future.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
April 25, 2017, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Normalmente usaba la marca palmolive pero use este y wowww me encanto, el olor, no reseca mis manos y lo mas importante cumple con su funcion desengrasante. El precio se me hace muy bien y lo mejor de todo es q puedo encontrarlo en muchas tiendas y en diferentes tamaños
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Ravencliff
April 18, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
Love it! Great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great!
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
May 23, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Ajax Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid
ajax es mi mejor opcion a la hora de usar cualquier producto de limpieza este en especial me gusta ya que es efectivo para quitar la grasa y no me da alergia en las manos como me suele suceder con otros productos de otras marcas si lo recomendaria con los ojos cerrados
Abby A.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??