BY AJAX #31 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Katie T.
Joliet, IL
Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
Sherryl P.
I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
The scent is just incredible. I like how a little goes a long way. If you have a really greasy pan a little of ajax will take care of the mess.
Leanne V.
Commack, NY
This is absolutely the only dish soap I can use! All others leave me with red, itchy, irritated, peeling skin. They can never stop making this.
Eva J.
Bristol, TN
Although I use this on a daily basis, I don't think it works on greasy dishes very well at all. However, for the most part, it does a good job.
Heather G.
Riceville, TN
It clean dishes great and you can use a couple of drops and it will clean the dirt off. It also smell great and make the dishes smell good too.
Cathy S.
It usually cheap and works ok. If I buy it I go for one with the degreaser. I feel like I have to use more of it to really get the dishes clean
Jackalyn E.
This is another one of my favorite dish soaps i use and it smell amazing. I feel this is a bit cheaper than any other out here for its quality.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
I've always used this and it smells great, and leaves your dishes super clean! I would so recommend this to anyone. Plus lemon helps out a lot
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
Good job removing food but does have a strong odor that lingers on. I prefer these smells but they smell clean but dislike having that taste
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??