BY AJAX #42 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY
This is the best dish liquid to use. I am all about cleanliness when it comes to the dishes that I use to eat my food. It smells very good and is also a very good price. I would say that this dish soap is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone and buy it again.
claire d.
Metairie, LA
Inexpensive yet effective, AJax lemon does a fantastic job on everyday dishes as well as beked-on grease challenges after cooking. Pleasant citrus smell isn't overwhelming. I haven't tried the other specialty products by Ajax but will certainly consider in the future.
Brande K.
Westminster, MD
Love this dish soap! It's such a great value and cleans dishes like nothing else! You don't need to use much either so it lasts a while. The Lemon scent is not too strong, but just right to give you a nice clean smell but not overwhelming! I always recommend Ajax soap!
Nettie J.
Maple Shade, NJ
this ajax dish washing detergent is good on greasy dishes and you don't have to let the dishes soak for a long time which help you to get finished cleaning your kitchen up at a good time so that you can move on to the next chore you may have or just put your feet up.
Gabby F.
North Hollywood, CA
Normalmente usaba la marca palmolive pero use este y wowww me encanto, el olor, no reseca mis manos y lo mas importante cumple con su funcion desengrasante. El precio se me hace muy bien y lo mejor de todo es q puedo encontrarlo en muchas tiendas y en diferentes tamaños
katherine c.
miami, FL
ajax es mi mejor opcion a la hora de usar cualquier producto de limpieza este en especial me gusta ya que es efectivo para quitar la grasa y no me da alergia en las manos como me suele suceder con otros productos de otras marcas si lo recomendaria con los ojos cerrados
Jennifer G.
I find Ajax to be an affordable brand and as dish soaps go this one does the job. It does have a pretty heavy lemon scent but if you aren't sensitive to heavy smells like I am then I suppose this isn't a bad thing. I'll continue to use to this brand of dish soaps.
Brianna B.
Ravencliff
Love it! Great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great! great!
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is the dish soap I currently have. Gets all the grease off of my dishes and pots/pans. It's affordable too and they have big bottles of them (which is the one I have). It also is a good hand soap and gets any greasy/oily feel off of my hands while I'm cooking
Desirée T.
One of the best! It really rips the hardest greasy souces out of dishes, and it makes dissapear food smell on plastic plattery, and I don't have to use a lot of product to get its job done.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??