BY AJAX #96 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Cheap and affordable product when you don't have the money for brands like Dawn this stuff works just as good you just need a little more product
Ayreon j.
Ajax is good if your on a tight budget. It works good for that pice. But you have to remember that you get what you pay for. But it smells good.
Iris H.
Classic dish soap my family has been using for years. I love the fresh lemony scent and it gets rid of all the grease and other stuff on dishes.
Iliana G.
San Diego, CA
Is incredible for the frets that have a lot of fat and debris glued, I like to clean the baking molds or the fryer, just put warm water and soap
Patrick M.
Townsend, MA
This is a pretty good dish soap and it is very cheap. Only problem I have is there are sometimes water marks on dishes and glasses once they dry.
Mrs t.
You can't go wrong with Ajax Super Degreaser . I use this product to wash dishes, clean my countertops , mop my kitchen floor and clean my rugs .
Greg H.
Great stuff. Am allergic to other dish soaps that have the ability to wash dishes well. This stuff does a very good job with hard or soft water.
Cindy L.
I bought this dish soap but wasn't too happy about its "degreaser" title. It doesn't work any better than regular dish soap in regards to grease.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX
Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??