BY AJAX #90 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Greg H.
Great stuff. Am allergic to other dish soaps that have the ability to wash dishes well. This stuff does a very good job with hard or soft water.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
Does the job well without leaving an after taste in the dishes. overall great product, but the smell isn't my favorite but you can't be too picky
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Not really a fan of the Ajax dish detergent. Doesn't get my dishes clean and doesn't cut greas very well. Had to use twice as much to do the job.
Daniela M.
Mission, TX
Great degreaser i love it specially after your new girlfriend doesnt know food is cooked with oil and everything gets stuck to the pan. Yea great
Emily Y.
La Palma, CA
Smells nice and cleans quite well. Gets rid of grease effectively. I've been using this dish soap for a long time and it hasn't let me down yet!
Ayreon j.
Ajax is good if your on a tight budget. It works good for that pice. But you have to remember that you get what you pay for. But it smells good.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Cuando no encuentro el normal, o cuando hay visitas o fiestas en la casa, este es el predilecto. Me ahorra un montón de tiempo, espacio y dinero.
Always my go to dish washing soap because it doesn't disappoint when getting the job done. As well as the lemon scent which is my favorite kind.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
Love it my Mom once gave me a bottle and I felt in love with it... I have used it ever since.. it's awesome with all of your dishes and glasses..
Viktoria M.
Ooltewah, TN
I tried this because it was the cheapest one at the time. But I honestly do enjoy it. I feel like I use less soap with this when i do dishes now
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??