BY AJAX #9 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Leanne V.
Commack, NY
This is absolutely the only dish soap I can use! All others leave me with red, itchy, irritated, peeling skin. They can never stop making this.
Katie T.
Joliet, IL
Works well. Smells good. Cleans food off of dishes .Good price. This is my go to dish liquid. I also love all of the other scents Ajax offers.
The scent is just incredible. I like how a little goes a long way. If you have a really greasy pan a little of ajax will take care of the mess.
Sherryl P.
I love the smell of lemon..the soap itself is very concentrated so you will only use a little and add lots of water..utensils are super clean..
Crystal K.
Mansfield, TX
Inexpensive, great smell, gets the job done. Stop wasting time and money on the expensive detergent. Ajax is amazing and the best on the shelf.
Heather G.
Riceville, TN
It clean dishes great and you can use a couple of drops and it will clean the dirt off. It also smell great and make the dishes smell good too.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I liked it,it dissolved grease so well,washes clean but i didn't give it 5 stars because the lingering lemon smell could be quite overpowering.
Cathy S.
It usually cheap and works ok. If I buy it I go for one with the degreaser. I feel like I have to use more of it to really get the dishes clean
A R.
My moms favorite cleaning brand. She loves using anything from this brand because it really cleans up the house and leaves it smelling clean!
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Affordable but not such a great spider for really crazy dishes it smells great and it gets the job done I only use this when I'm low on cash
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??