Add a Photo

By AJAX
#17 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (9)
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.

Always purchase this once I run out . Really good for greasy dishes. And the smell is pleasent.
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

I have been using this stiff for years and it never seems to fail my dishes. They are so clean.
Lizz C.
Lizz C.

Excellent product, facilitates the work when washing the dishes and is delicate with your hands
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Cheap cheap cheap but gets the job done! Smells great, tons of options in Ajax as far as smells
Best soap! It leaves the dishes all soapy and clean! The lemon scent smells fresh and so clean!
justice w.
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO

I only use this when im broke,and it works ok. Its just not my favourite and dont like using it
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Wills point, Tx

Love the smell and how awesome it works for hard to get food in the bottom of pans and dishes!
Esmeralda O.
Esmeralda O.

Smells fresh works fine i see no problem with it. Affordable price for your dish washing needs
Golda N.
Golda N.

This has always been at my mothers house so I'm very familiar with this scent, it's a classic.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Adelphi, MD

Degreaser, yes. But that's it. I keep this in the house for when my husband works on the car.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??

Join Now