Add a Photo

By AJAX
#18 in Dish Soap
Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™.
Photos (11)
Cassandra N.
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV

I love love love this dishwashing soap. It gets the grease off and leaves the dishes smelling wonderful
Brit G.
Brit G.

Ajax is super great it makes items squeeky clean. Smells wonderful and get rid if tough clean up spots.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA

Ajax doesn't cut grease very well, but is good for the price. It can usually be found at dollar stores.
Gianna S.
Gianna S.

This dish soap is ok I feel like it doesn't stay while washing. I have to keep adding more to my sponge
kendra g.
kendra g.
Sinton, TX

I love this dish washing liquid it smells good plus it gets the grease off the pans quickly............
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

Does the job- great for light or heavy cleaning jobs alike. Would really prefer something more natural.
Catrina M.
Catrina M.
La Mirada, Ca

Ajax all the way. Can't go wrong with this product. I continue to repurchase this brand and this scent.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Super inexpensive and smells great. I would definitely recommend this. The lemon scent is my favorite.
Angie L.
Angie L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I really love the smell and leaves my dishes clean. This is the dish soap I always use no matter what!
Tayla F.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA

All time favorite dish soap. Nothing compares to the way this cuts grease easily making cleanup simple
Abby A.
Abby A.

Does it leave your hands dry??