BY AJAX #21 in Dish Soap

Ajax® Super Degreaser Lemon Dish Liquid.
Oxygenated cleaning action.
Stronger than grease™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love Ajax dishwasher liquid. It smells like fresh squeezed lemons. And it always clean all my dishes well and does cleans grease very well so if you have anything that is greasy that needs to be cleaned. This would work very well.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
This does the job of cleaning dishes but I found I had to use a lot because it was kinda watery. Because it was so watery, I always spilled onto the sponge, waay more than I intended, so use some caution when you buy it! It's fine, pick some up when it's on sale to keep under the sink.
Rachel C.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My experience with AJAX has been mediocre. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a good value in comparison to other brands. The scent smells fresh and clean. However it does not clean away grease very well and is very drying on the hands so I do not think I would purchase it again.
Lori H.
This has been my favorite brand since I first ever washed dishes! The scent is so magical (your hands will smell just as magical!) and I love how a little goes so far. I'm always on a budget so being able to grab the large bottle and have it actually last me a while is an amazing bonus!
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells so dang good. Any cleaning product that smells like citrus pretty much has me on board. I feel like this product is a great value for how much soap you get in the bottle. I found mine at dollar tree, but I have seen it at other places like Walmart, Big Lots and Publix
Tiffany D.
Sunderland, MA
I usually purchase this product because of the price and because I love the smell of lemons. It works great and is always so much cheaper than the other brands. I usually purchase this from Walmart and others should give this a try and compare it to the product they are using now.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This dish soap is affordable and washes your dishes pretty good. It smells really good, it's effective when getting out food stains and for washing tough dishes! You can get this for just a dollar at your local dollar stuff, so this is a great pick when your on a tight budget, I love it!
Prachi J.
51, princeton arms north 1 , Hightstown, NJ - 08520
Before I was using ajax for last 2-3 years. Ajax is better than other cheap brands but when I found dawn after that I skip Ajax. And since last one year I am using dawn because it's better than ajex.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
This is really great! It has super clean lemon smell and does exactly what the bottle says. I buy mine at Target for the best price. It's a bit sticky if you get it on your hands but it definitely gets grease off of stuff! i always buy the same one around the next two months.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I currently use this product for cleaning dishes but also, it's a good product to use and a cheap alternative to clean my makeup brushes. It foams up well, and it's what I use when I don't want to pay more for other brand. Don't sleep on this product just because it's cheap.
Abby A.
Does it leave your hands dry??